daily gratitude check

Options

Replies

• mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    :smile: grateful sleeping better last night. what a relief!!
    :smile: new excitement on TLLML/CWML to keep me going
    :smile: April 1st ! Yippee!
    :smile: spring spring spring spring
    :smile: for rain to make lawn green, flowers bloom, streets clean!
    :smile: I can smile laugh grateful for life
    :smile: new appreciation for life
    :smile: this thread tks oregonlady!
    :smile: mfp
    :smile: all members of total lbs lost master list
    :smile: for :heart: of every kind especially to myself
    :smile: water :drinker: :drinker:
    :smile: walking with my ped

I can go on and on! gotta save some for tomorow. :smile:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :heart: other's enjoy this thread as much as i do.
    :heart: my 9yr daughter decorated the downstairs of my house for april's fool's day in the middle of the night!
    :heart: the simple "put a raisen in their toothpaste" april fool's joke idea! my kids (and i) loved it!
  • mfpme
    Options
    that's great! I sent you a very important pm regarding TLLML!!!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for :heart:
    my treadmill. It's still to dark to be out at 6am
    getting to spend a lovely day with my husband
    my feet feeling good. I just finished giving myself a pedi!
  • mfpme
    Options
    :heart: I'm so grateful for warming weather so I can walk more
    :heart: a pedometer
    :heart: was motivated today to walk fartther
    :heart: I have a loving family friends neighbors coworkers nice community
    :heart: have a car that I just love love! Go toyota!
    :heart: wisdom to shop better now during groceries looking at more labels keeping to a list and sticking to is
    :heart: its' Thurs! Hippee. got through a tough week. Phew!
    :heart: laughing nonstop yesterday over so many shared prannks for april fools day

saving some for tomorrow!:smile: Enjoy a good day everyone.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart: i cleaned my house this morning
    :heart: i'll enjoy pilates in a half hour
    :heart: i had fun making "april fools cupcakes" yesterday! ~filled each cupcake w/ a surprise. :tongue: some w/ candy, :tongue: some w/ carrots or celery! my kids loved them!:happy:
    :heart: i love making other people happy
  • Panda8Angel8Faith
    Panda8Angel8Faith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Can I join in?
    Here's what I am thankful for:

:heart: My God, He has given me the strength to carry on through the day.
    :heart: My husband, He is very supportive over everything that I am doing and so thoughtful
    :heart: My children. They drive me nuts, but they are wonderful.
    :heart: My gym. They are wonderful and supportive.
    :heart: This website. It has helped me stay accountable to my diet and exercise
    I think that is about it for now, this will help me to keep accountable at night. Night time is the hardest time for me. I always forget and keeping up with the family is crazy. I am going to get it done though.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    Can I join in?

i hope to see your posts often panda. the more the merrier!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: unexpected sunshine for my afternoon walk.
    :heart: sharing pictures in the clouds w/ my daughter.
    :heart: preparing a steak dinner 4 my family.
    :heart: i choose to eat only veges 4 dinner
    :heart: opps,:laugh: and wine.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Panda8Angel8Faith
    Panda8Angel8Faith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hee hee. I think that is hilarious, everyone needs a guilty pleasure.

Here is what I am grateful for, the night of 4-2-09

:heart: My God. Always and first, because He has allowed me to make it through this day without over eating too much.

:heart: This site. Because of this site, I am starting to worry about what I am going to be eating at supper time, and because of this thread, I am remembering to post what I have eaten for supper (finally!).

:heart: My husband. I fell asleep on the couch after a hard day's work and a really good dinner that he prepared for me. Steak and fried potatoes. I didn't even go over my limit! HA!

:heart: My daughters. They allowed me to sleep and rest for tomorrow. I have a funny feeling it is going to be a long day.

:heart: My co-worker. I had been taking my job too seriously and feeling a lot of pressure and stress at my job. He told me that there is no way that they would think about firing me without having to go through him. I may not do a lot of sales, but I do a lot of stuff that no one sees. That made my day better. :smile:

:heart: My gym because I am going to have to go there in the morning. I used to not be able to have a local gym that wasn't unreasonable in membership fees. Now, I have the YMCA. Quit dancing :tongue: I am able to go there and meet my goals. YIPPEEE! :wink:

I think I am all done now. See you guys tomorrow night. Time for bed. :yawn:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart: it's friday
    :heart: my house is clean
    :heart: i have nothing i "have to" do today
    :heart: i'll have a house full of kids after school and sleeping over night.
    :heart: i found the yummest strawberries on sale at safeway yesterday.
    :noway: ate a few lbs of said strawberries already!
  • mfpme
    Options
    :heart: I slept well last night. Good grief finally after a tough week
    :heart: lots of great people joined on TLLML/CWGWML
    :heart: Friday! Friday it's Friday everyone! yeahyeahyeah!
    :heart: Walking has been great doing more steps everyday.
    :heart: I think i'm feeling stronger every week
    :heart: One thing I have to be very grateful is mfp and the continued support and motiavation it give me
    :heart: getting stuff done on my to do list
    :happy: life itself
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :heart: a wonderful slow jog i had this morning.
    :heart: happy children in my home
    :heart: strawberries! i've been eating lbs of them! only about 160 cals per pound! wow! (please tell me if you think i've been listing that incorrectly)
    :heart: beautiful sunny day today
  • mfpme
    Options
    :heart: It's the weekend!
    :heart: A lady in oregon who started a thread! Tks Robin!
    :heart: forgiveness and learning overall everyday. It's so much to take in lately yet i guess theres't still more to learn
    :laugh: laughing so much this past april 1st . I dont' remember laughing so much!!
    :heart: getting through a tough tough tough week. Thank goodness it's over. phew.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I did my realage.com assessment today and I feel full of gratitude for all the diseases and issues I do NOT have!!

As I answered the questions, I realized how truly blessed I am.

For all of you who are going thru health issues with family, friends or yourself, I want you to know I said a prayer for you today.

I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family and friends.

:heart: Jeannie
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    :smile: Birds singing outside my window
    :smile: a clean & shiny kitchen floor. It was alot of work but I love it now!
    :smile: I got to sleep in today
    :smile: a walk with my dog
    :smile: God's peace which really is beyond understanding
  • oregonlady
    Options
    wooooo hoooooo! happy sunday!

:glasses: today is sunny and warm!
    :love: cuddled and talked w/ hubby for over an hour this morn.
    :wink: got my family to jog w/ me this morning. ~even my 9 yr daughter.
    :huh: will i see any garage sales today?
    :smile: i'm going to get dressed up and see "witches" tonight w/ my kids!
    :sick: i feel skinnyier today! well, i confess, i did bad last night. :frown: i skipped dinner.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: happy monday folks. :happy: :happy: :happy: i missed reading your grats yesterday.

:heart: today's weather is predicted to be better than yesterdays! :glasses: :glasses: ~then, typical cool rain is returning.
    :heart: i'm planning on doing a yummy bbq dinner 4 my family tonight.
    :heart: i'll pick up my RESIZED wedding ring from the jewlers today. (had to get it smaller cause of the lbs i've lost!)
    :heart: i plan to buy tickets for my family and i to see a local high school's production of cinderella!
  • mfpme
    Options
    can't believe I missed being thankful yest. Was I thinking! Robin! You had your wedding band done smaller! That's so great! Good for you! That sure is something to be grateful about.

let's see, for me:today is

:heart: I'm just grateful to have a day to myself without interruptions
    :happy: I'm so glad April is here. March was quite a month.
    :heart: I'm so thankful I'm getting stuff done and I hate having stuff on my to do list
    :happy: meeting new people here. So fascinating. I mean c'mon the seven weird threads, and april fool pranks were so funny!
    :heart: My muscles please get stronger cause I sure ain't getting younger!! :laugh: :laugh:
    :happy: Learning to pick my battles and knowing what is small stuff and what is not.
    :heart: Standing for my principles and strong moral code because at the end of the day, that's all I got!!
    :heart: :happy: My life and everyone's life in general. We're not here forever. Let's get that "Bucket List" done. I haven't seen the movie. Heard it was good. I guess that's on my bucket list to see the movie!!:laugh: :laugh:

Have a nice day y'all. Till tomorrow!!! Congrats again Robin for smaller wedding ring!! That should totally be posted in the "Success Stories" section. I mean smaller dress sizes/pant sizes is one thing. Smaller wedding ring size! Wow. that's somethin'
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you mfp:flowerforyou:

the ring thing really is a big deal cause i've been wearing it on my middle finger for about a year now. i did not have faith in myself to keep the lbs off.

:heart: i have more faith in myself now!
  • mfpme
    Options
    thank you mfp:flowerforyou:

the ring thing really is a big deal cause i've been wearing it on my middle finger for about a year now. i did not have faith in myself to keep the lbs off.

:heart: i have more faith in myself now!

Wow! My heart warmed readig your words just now. My hats off to ya Robin!! Tks for sharing a heartwarming success story! :happy: :happy: