Step Into the New Year Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• ngallaway
    Options
    I have been super sick and just now feeling better. I weighed in today and my weight is 216.5. I just got my Polar FT4 today, so I can't wait to start using it. I will start my logging in tomorrow and start my calorie counting again. I am so excited to get this started and losing weight. Good Luck to everyone!!!!
  • irunn2doorz
    Options
    Haha everybody has been blowing me out of the water. I only have about 4 miles so far. But I have been going to my cardio dance and zumba classes so I'm not sitting on my butt. However, I won't be able to walk until the weekend because midterms are creepin up and I have papers to write. Yay college?? :P
    I'll catch up soon yall! :)
  • jaimieht
    Options
    4.1 miles today - was hoping for more but so much rain... did my C25K training in the rain pushing my daughter in her stroller... I was proud of myself lol

so total is 9.3 miles so far :)
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!

5 miles today!
  • wildbeal
    Options
    ok i did 4 miles today and dropped my stupid pedometer in the dark......whatluck
  • wildbeal
    Options
    Haha everybody has been blowing me out of the water. I only have about 4 miles so far. But I have been going to my cardio dance and zumba classes so I'm not sitting on my butt. However, I won't be able to walk until the weekend because midterms are creepin up and I have papers to write. Yay college?? :P
    meals sound really good goodluck with midterms
  • wildbeal
    Options
    meals sound really good goodluck with midterms
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    4 more miles done today for me.

Great job everyone!!

Naomi, I'll get your weight down and hope you're feeling better.
  • ecronick
    Options
    I have been super sick and just now feeling better. I weighed in today and my weight is 216.5. I just got my Polar FT4 today, so I can't wait to start using it. I will start my logging in tomorrow and start my calorie counting again. I am so excited to get this started and losing weight. Good Luck to everyone!!!!

The directions for doing a ticker are at the top of this post. :)
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    +4.3 miles yesterday... my ticker is updated!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    1.5 this morning. More later!
  • NoDairy
    Options
    OMG!!! I burn the top of my right foot earlier today with super hot water from my tea.:embarassed: ... Im in pain and blisters are surfaced, I cant see doctor but im trying my best to take care of it..I can barely walk :frown: so my miles will slow down, i got 10 in so far this week, when i recover (hopefully soon) I will make them up......keep up the great work everyone:smile:
  • ecronick
    Options
    OMG!!! I burn the top of my right foot earlier today with super hot water from my tea.:embarassed: ... Im in pain and blisters are surfaced, I cant see doctor but im trying my best to take care of it..I can barely walk :frown: so my miles will slow down, i got 10 in so far this week, when i recover (hopefully soon) I will make them up......keep up the great work everyone:smile:

So sorry to hear about you getting hurt. I hope it feels better. Did the let you talk to the nurse so you know what to do?
  • ecronick
    Options
    4 more miles done but I think the family and I are going to go for a walk tonight after the hubby gets home. Hopefully get another mile or two in.
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    3 more miles in at lunch!!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've spent the day cleaning in the new house so no walk yet for me, think I'll have to do a walk away the pounds 5 mile walk tonight. Heading back I have a mop calling my name (trying to mop up dryed drywall mud off the basement cement floor so hubby can get the hardwood flooring done.)
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    You all are such an inspiration!! I am off to walk now!!
  • NoDairy
    Options

So sorry to hear about you getting hurt. I hope it feels better. Did the let you talk to the nurse so you know what to do?
    I just got alot of info online and didnt panic. Therrs blisters not too big but yea. Im just staying off it and getting rest to heal pain.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    2.5 miles for Wednesday :smile:
  • jaimieht
    Options
    Just 2 miles today, dang rain.

Total of 11.3 miles so far :) going to have to make up some ground tomorrow! :)