Dating someone on MFP?

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm dating Avalonis.... he just doesn't know it.

LOL Love this.

I would totally date someone from mfp...but right now, my husband may not like that. :ohwell:

Do let us know if he changes his mind.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I defo would, i think MFP is the best for this as the usual dating sites are a little sleezy and this way you know you have a common ground.

too bad nobody will have me eh.....

i said TOO BAD NOBODY WILL HAVE ME EH.... ** commence hundreds of beautiful women commenting...........

:laugh: or ummm not it seems, I guess that tactic didn't work :wink:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

So that was you peeking through my window last night! Creeper ;)

Damn! I thought I was all stealthy and *kitten*. I must work on my skills, yo...
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options

So that was you peeking through my window last night! Creeper ;)

Damn! I thought I was all stealthy and *kitten*. I must work on my skills, yo...

love that shirt
  • 10lbsATaTIME
    Options
    Yes, I found my true love here.

I could not even start to guess who the luckiest man in the world could be....but I will give it a shot...

<
    THIS GUY HERE
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i also found my boyfriend and it has been almost 3 months together. we are making the distance work for now and will be closing the distance in the next year. it does take a lot of dedication, trust and sacrifice to make the distance work but it is totally worth it. he is everything i have ever hoped for in a man. i know it is true love and that in a few years we will be married but that is down the road and we are both ok with that.

no i did not go looking for him or him for me it just happened that i friend requested him because of our simular intrest and from there our friendship and love for each other has grown into something that is amazing and beautiful. we both push each other to get to our goals both in fitness and life. his support is something that i am sure i cannot live without.

mackeric you rock my world...and cant wait to see you 16 days!!! (bwt it started at 102 days when he left cali to go back to the east coast)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i also found my boyfriend and it has been almost 3 months together. we are making the distance work for now and will be closing the distance in the next year. it does take a lot of dedication, trust and sacrifice to make the distance work but it is totally worth it. he is everything i have ever hoped for in a man. i know it is true love and that in a few years we will be married but that is down the road and we are both ok with that.

no i did not go looking for him or him for me it just happened that i friend requested him because of our simular intrest and from there our friendship and love for each other has grown into something that is amazing and beautiful. we both push each other to get to our goals both in fitness and life. his support is something that i am sure i cannot live without.

mackeric you rock my world...and cant wait to see you 16 days!!! (bwt it started at 102 days when he left cali to go back to the east coast)

Its like you just wrote my story !
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I met my bf on eharmony! Why not?
  • Tasha_uk
    Tasha_uk Posts: 70
    Options
    Anyone want a date? Im from the uk. :laugh: :love:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    If you meet someone and click that is awesome!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Really it is like any other site where you meet people and form relationships. I think people probably form even better connections on here. I would be all for it!
  • Zarienz
    Zarienz Posts: 60
    Options
    No probs do it, what the heck, why not.
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Does my wife being on here count?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Just commenting so I can read it when I'm bored and want to giggle - not because some people do and some people don't like the idea, but because the answers are fabulous. :)
  • bigart1717
    Options
    Yep go for it....Im sure this site can be just like any other site...but you may find a more compatible person on this site.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Helllooooooo single ladies How u doin
    Lol, drunk how are you?
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Engaged to someone I met on MFP :)

Best decision I ever made.
    That is awesome! Congrats :)
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Does my wife being on here count?
    Totally! That is the ultimate :happy:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    What you think about finding someone on MFP?

Absolutely! So.... guys...?
    lol
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Ive lived in a bubble my entire life, been with my husband for 20 yrs.....Id consider it if I wasnt married