Dating someone on MFP?

Options

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Funny but I'm married to someone who is on MFP and since we've been getting healthy together our relationship is better than ever and just last week Hoots said it feels like we are dating again, so I would have to say yep it would be good and why not.

You two are the perfect epitome! :)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Funny but I'm married to someone who is on MFP and since we've been getting healthy together our relationship is better than ever and just last week Hoots said it feels like we are dating again, so I would have to say yep it would be good and why not.

You two are the perfect epitome! :)

Awe thanks Nisa, I got luckly and hit the jackpot with Hoots. :-)
  • FuxsinEllie
    Options
    In a relationship with someone on MFP.

Yes
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    :) best thread but im pretty sure alot of ppl meet each other on here, but how many really last? pshh.

Good question.

Most probably the same as in real life!! If it works why not try it!! But I personally think distance would be a problem... Also I dont feel happy about myself, but as soon as I am... I believe I would be ready for a relationship again. xx
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :) best thread but im pretty sure alot of ppl meet each other on here, but how many really last? pshh.

Good question.

I,mean honestly you can think this guy or girl is serious about you, but they could be playing games but that come with long distance relationships. But best of luck to the people who make it :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My girl uses mfp, but not the forums. Not sure that really counts
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    For those looking at my pic and saying Damn he's hot... it's ok. You're allowed to. I don't mind. But let me tell you about the real zip... I like poetry; long walks on the beach & poking dead things with a stick.

All you need to do is friend me and let the magic begin.....

LMAO...ok, that really made me laugh! I'm glad I'm the only one in my office right now!
  • RobMacca1
    RobMacca1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I defo would, i think MFP is the best for this as the usual dating sites are a little sleezy and this way you know you have a common ground.

too bad nobody will have me eh.....

i said TOO BAD NOBODY WILL HAVE ME EH.... ** commence hundreds of beautiful women commenting...........
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    For those looking at my pic and saying Damn he's hot... it's ok. You're allowed to. I don't mind. But let me tell you about the real zip... I like poetry; long walks on the beach & poking dead things with a stick.

All you need to do is friend me and let the magic begin.....

LMAO...ok, that really made me laugh! I'm glad I'm the only one in my office right now!

You are welcome.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I definitely would try. Since we all already have something in common. And plus you never know until you try

exactly
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I defo would, i think MFP is the best for this as the usual dating sites are a little sleezy and this way you know you have a common ground.

i said TOO BAD NOBODY WILL HAVE ME EH.... ** commence hundreds of beautiful women commenting...........

thsmiley_consoling.gif
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    if I weren't married, I would TOTALLY use MFP as my dating site stomping grounds...but, I am, so I won't. :bigsmile:

Agreed!
  • Katefab26
    Options
    Sounds like fun! You never know who you're going to meet, so why not give it a shot?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Awwww *hug* :flowerforyou: ?
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! You never know who you're going to meet, so why not give it a shot?

I think it would be fun too. I never done it before but that's why I was wondering this and surprisingly it seems for those who post, people are actually fine with dating/flirting, etc with some one on MFP.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think on any forum I've ever seen there's at least one forum couple. No matter how odd the forum.

I met a girl on a Lost fansite.

Yeah that didn't work out... but my point still stands!

AWHHH I sooo LOVED Lost!!!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I would be open to having it happen personally, though I know that in the past, hiding my weight (because in person I look about 180 pounds lighter) has been an important part of dating... Telling them after they are hooked. I would worry that since one of my biggest secrets is on full display here, no one would want to try.
    There may or may not be people on my friends list that I would explore options with, regardless of location, but I've also had trouble finding other people in Nebraska!!
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    From what I've seen, I'm the most isolated MFP member around here...

portuguese Madeira Island, anyone?

No?

I thought so, lol.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i like someone i know on here... but who knows what that means! im not even sure how you date someone you met off mfp. oh... and he lives a gazillion miles away.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    theres plenty of beautiful women here so i'd be foolish not to at least consider it but for the most part i'm not here for that.