vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies...

original.jpg

that is just friggin' fantastic
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I date Tiggerrick when I go out to California. We didn't hook up based on looks, though. It played a part in attraction afterward, obviously, but he wasn't like "Hey boo, you fine, let's hook up." And I didn't do anything like that either. Just got to talking and never stopped.

SO THEN THAT BRINGS OUT MY NEXT QUESTION TO EVERYONE: DO YOU SEARCH FOR NICE LOOKING PROFILE PICTURES AND TRY TO TALK TO THAT PERSON OR DO YOU JUST HAPPEN TO TALK TO A PERSON ALL THE TIME BEFORE LIKING THAT PERSON?

Personality. If I like talking to someone I will never want to stop, as sunkisses said.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    For those looking at my pic and saying Damn he's hot... it's ok. You're allowed to. I don't mind. But let me tell you about the real zip... I like poetry; long walks on the beach & poking dead things with a stick.

All you need to do is friend me and let the magic begin.....
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Anythings possible right? You never know and it could be where you least expect it. I'm definitely not ruling it out, if someone was interested :smile:

ditto this
  • jakecan4sure
    Options
    some people on here don't put their real pic up, so be careful. lol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    if I weren't married, I would TOTALLY use MFP as my dating site stomping grounds...but, I am, so I won't. :bigsmile:
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Online flirting rocks. . . . . . . do you come here often :wink:
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    For those looking at my pic and saying Damn he's hot... it's ok. You're allowed to. I don't mind. But let me tell you about the real zip... I like poetry; long walks on the beach & poking dead things with a stick.

that made me laugh out loud :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    lol. i can't decide if i want to go there or not hahaha.

GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

lol no. for their sake, i'll pass this time. :) but i WILL say all my sisterwives are MFP'ers!!!! :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    if I weren't married, I would TOTALLY use MFP as my dating site stomping grounds...but, I am, so I won't. :bigsmile:

That and you know I'm the jealous type....
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I date Tiggerrick when I go out to California. We didn't hook up based on looks, though. It played a part in attraction afterward, obviously, but he wasn't like "Hey boo, you fine, let's hook up." And I didn't do anything like that either. Just got to talking and never stopped.

SO THEN THAT BRINGS OUT MY NEXT QUESTION TO EVERYONE: DO YOU SEARCH FOR NICE LOOKING PROFILE PICTURES AND TRY TO TALK TO THAT PERSON OR DO YOU JUST HAPPEN TO TALK TO A PERSON ALL THE TIME BEFORE LIKING THAT PERSON?
    If you date someone for looks it will be as shallow as skin. We just happened to hit it off based on the chats we had/have. We live in different States, so that sucks. If we lived closer it would be better/easier to get to know each other better, and then who knows. As it stands now, when she comes to Cali. we hang out, hike, whatever. We have a lot in common; but it's not like she comes out here often.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

As long as you really mean a stick when you say stick.....how you doin'?
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Too funny....
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options

As long as you really mean a stick when you say stick.....how you doin'?

Stick means stick.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

well I would never cheat on YOU, duh.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    If I were single...and lez...I totally would!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

well I would never cheat on YOU, duh.

:V....: er... :cuddles for you:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Seems like a normal place to meet like minded people especially compared to some sites! I am game......

I'm pretty sure I already checked out your pics and saw a WEDDING BAND!!!!!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    This thread is too funny! I'm married, so not an option for me, but if I were single Hell Yeah!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    If I was ever back on the market, hell yeah! I've met some great people on here that would probably be great dating material! :p