Dating someone on MFP?

Options

Replies

• iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE KNOWS

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!

someday we will meet ! its hard when you are in two totaly different areas.................But never give up !

Why you putting all out bizness out there like that Loquisha? Now everyone gonna know about us. I am gonna have to find me another MFP romance now. Hey Arlene(made up name), you free tonight!!!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Absofrickinlutely I would!!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Helllooooooo single ladies How u doin

How YOU doin? :wink: :drinker:

I'm doin a'ight.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Well there would be like minded people... So in that sense yeah! But I am here to get into shape.

I am not looking for someone, yes there are some hotties here, but they are just eye candy...

But good for them xx Hope it works!

Knowing my luck I would end up liking someone in the US or OZ , just a bit to far away! xx
  • daleworley
    Options
    ok nisa .....met my wife (who am getting divorced from) on yahoo & we were married for 11 years ....so if it clicks it clicks ..doesnt matter where
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE KNOWS

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!

someday we will meet ! its hard when you are in two totaly different areas.................But never give up !

I Why you putting all out bizness out there like that Loquisha? Now everyone gonna know about us. I am gonna have to find me another MFP romance now. Hey Arlene(made up name), you free tonight!!!

I thought it was time I let the world know !!!! OOOPs Sorry I couldnt help myself !! hahahah there are actually a few on here that have caught my attention ! I would be lying if I said otherwise !
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Helllooooooo single ladies How u doin

Just so you ladies know, Zip is the one on the right. Oops, I mean on the left!! He is not a pig!!

LOL!!

I am not a pig.... depending on who you ask. So... who's single and looking?
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I think that this site would be a good place to meet someone. Health and fitness are obviously a key factor in our lives and it would be fantastic to meet someone with a similar mind set. Also, because its the internet people could take as much time as they wanted getting to know someone else before having to get physical. The main downside is the distance and if it went further, possible relocation.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Date, hook up with, find out very interesting things about your new friends.

I'll just leave it at that...
  • taco_tap
    taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ok nisa .....met my wife (who am getting divorced from) on yahoo & we were married for 11 years ....so if it clicks it clicks ..doesnt matter where

clicks.. lol.. its funny bc its on the computer (oh, the things that make me laugh.)
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ Single and looking!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies...

original.jpg
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I date Tiggerrick when I go out to California. We didn't hook up based on looks, though. It played a part in attraction afterward, obviously, but he wasn't like "Hey boo, you fine, let's hook up." And I didn't do anything like that either. Just got to talking and never stopped.
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anythings possible right? You never know and it could be where you least expect it. I'm definitely not ruling it out, if someone was interested :smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I date Tiggerrick when I go out to California. We didn't hook up based on looks, though. It played a part in attraction afterward, obviously, but he wasn't like "Hey boo, you fine, let's hook up." And I didn't do anything like that either. Just got to talking and never stopped.

SO THEN THAT BRINGS OUT MY NEXT QUESTION TO EVERYONE: DO YOU SEARCH FOR NICE LOOKING PROFILE PICTURES AND TRY TO TALK TO THAT PERSON OR DO YOU JUST HAPPEN TO TALK TO A PERSON ALL THE TIME BEFORE LIKING THAT PERSON?
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    If I met someone here that I was interested in and vice versa...I would absolutely date them!

I honestly agree with you
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Why not. . if you meet someone here . . . you know you have some things in common. .
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Date, hook up with, find out very interesting things about your new friends.

I'll just leave it at that...

LOL YEP!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Nah, I can't. My wife would be pissed!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Is there a sign-up sheet that I missed? :smile:

Okay, maybe I'm not so good at the flirty thing.