JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wanna know a secret?

Last night I slept with a guy whos on MFP

Yes, SLEPT. Not sex. We already got married. LOL
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    There will be loads of couples round these parts, shared interests and all that. We should all get invited to any weddings that may happen though.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    if I weren't married, I would TOTALLY use MFP as my dating site stomping grounds...but, I am, so I won't. :bigsmile:

Agreed with Bry!
  • BuffTexan
    Options
    Being serious here... I'm 45 yrs old, not many ladies MY age that are into fitness at the same level I am (generally speaking). I had a 32 yr old gf about 6 months ago but that didn't work out. So it only makes sense to find a like-minded person on a website that's all about eating right and exercising! :)

The short version: I found someone through MFP :heart:
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I totally would if they were in my general area.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    well i happen to be married to someone on mfp... but thats cause we were marrid before we joined...... sheesh... does it matter?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Thats it single ladies....dont forget to send this awesomely tanned hombre a message. :bigsmile:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Being serious here... I'm 45 yrs old, not many ladies MY age that are into fitness at the same level I am (generally speaking). I had a 32 yr old gf about 6 months ago but that didn't work out. So it only makes sense to find a like-minded person on a website that's all about eating right and exercising! :)

The short version: I found someone through MFP :heart:

shhhh, you weren't supposed to SAY anything about us, lol
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thats it single ladies....dont forget to send this awesomely tanned hombre a message. :bigsmile:

Is there EVER a post you don't try to wh0re yourself out on? hahaha. Pretty convinced if the subject was "Pregnant and Workingout" you'd still see if she was DTF... lmao
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Noooooo, long-distance harmless flirting = Win . . . . plus it saves on the expense of dinner :laugh:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I don;t see why not? I met my husband online :)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options

Noooooo, long-distance harmless flirting = Win . . . . plus it saves on the expense of dinner :laugh:
    Oh totally. I'm a total flirt online. That's easy. But I don't want an actual relationship online. :P
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Whelp, I'm still single.. This site definitely seems like a great place to meet some people. Only difficulty I see would be distance
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I'm married, but if i wasn't why not??? You already have something in common being here........
  • TrefG
    TrefG Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Oh totally. I'm a total flirt online. That's easy. But I don't want an actual relationship online. :P

Fair enough I guess. :happy:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Would I? Hmmmmmmmaaaaybeee? :wink: :blushing:
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Is there EVER a post you don't try to wh0re yourself out on? hahaha. Pretty convinced if the subject was "Pregnant and Workingout" you'd still see if she was DTF... lmao

BAHAHAHAHA.
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it! There are some hotties around these parts!
    I totally agree, I got my eye on someone ;) lol

Lol!! Does he know??

I think so, Not sure if he feels the same way. lol
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Too many perfect women on here to choose...

It could never work....

But I'd still try...
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I definitely would try. Since we all already have something in common. And plus you never know until you try