Dating someone on MFP?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I met by current bf of 2.5 years because we were both making weight loss videos on Youtube. We met on there, then he drove from New Jersey to Michigan to meet me a month later and we haven't been apart a day since :heart:
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I actually had a dream last night that I was dating one of my MFP pals..... there are probably a few issues with that since I was sleeping next to my boyfriend at the time? SMH!
  • mic80205
    mic80205 Posts: 12
    Options
    I met by current bf of 2.5 years because we were both making weight loss videos on Youtube. We met on there, then he drove from New Jersey to Michigan to meet me a month later and we haven't been apart a day since :heart:

Wow thats all good
  • JeremyMo88
    JeremyMo88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I certainly would. It would be nice to have someone who will keep me honest and encourage me. Plus you can look back and see if I'm lying about weight. lol

Plus being new to Marietta, GA I know very few people so it would be a great way to branch out.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Seems like the guys around my area pretend to be interested and then say something stupid right before we go out like "I bet you can't wait for my head to be between your legs." O_O Um what?
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE KNOWS

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!

someday we will meet ! its hard when you are in two totaly different areas.................But never give up !

Or different countries!!! :sad:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Or different countries!!! :sad:

I feel your pain! I'm in Virginia, my bf is in New Zealand :cry: But things are great, considering :smile:
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Haha I wouldn't mind having an MFP "boyfriend", why not :P
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I'm meeting someone from here soon actually but they live a while away!
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options

Haha is that me you're talking about? I'm not that far away!!! Same country :P 1000km perhaps. :P
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

Haha is that me you're talking about? I'm not that far away!!! Same country :P 1000km perhaps. :P

Nooooo ;) same country is always a good start x
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options

Nooooo ;) same country is always a good start x

It's not me?! You wh*re!! :p guess I'll skip the Sunny Coast when I'm in Brissy then :P