New Year...New Us, Closed Challenge

Options

Replies

• tkacomet
    tkacomet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    oi.

today: 176. up one pound from the start of the challenge and two pounds from 2 weeks ago. I've been depressed and so not taking care of myself. time to snap out of it.

I was going to make all sorts of excuses for not weighing in last week but the reality is my weight was up and I wanted to hold onto my denial. I'm sorry. on the plus side, I'm down 2 pounds from last week! heh.
  • unicornassassin
    unicornassassin Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Last week 193.8
    10-10 194.6
    Goal 172

Dang dang dang dang.

This is not a surprise at all. I know EXACTLY what I did wrong. I've been too stressed out, so cooking took a backseat to eating quick, easy food like nuts (sooooooo many nuts!) and pasta. And I was too 'busy' and stressed out to work out as much as I normally do, which is really silly, because exercise is a big stress reliever for me. Also, I rationalized eating for comfort because 'at least I wasn't doing bad habit X or bad habit Y.'

My goal for next week is 192.6. I'm going to crush it!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Today (10/10/11) I am 202!! Woot!
  • DrWhere
    DrWhere Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SW: 160 9/26: 159 10/3: 158 and...

10/10: 157.4
  • Heather0611
    Heather0611 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Monday everyone! Wow week three already! I know New Year's seems like it's really far, but I think that's a good thing. Just remember, 25lbs didn't come on over night and it won't come off that way either.

For those of us that are a little behind (like myself) don't stress, there is stil a long way to go and you can always make up for it with a few great weeks of loss!

Everyone is doing an amazing job, thanks for sticking with it!! We've seen some of you hit ONEderland since the start of the challenge, and for those that are competitive Chickie_20 is in the lead right now with 9.2lbs lost in 3 weeks!!!! Great job!!

I had a rough week, haven't been logging and been going out drinking way to much, it's been fun but I haven't lost at all :drinker: . So this week I'm getting back to logging and excersing like a should. Any one that is still at 0 lost or in the negitive I challenge you all to lose at least 1lb with me this week, we got it!!

Hope everyone has a great week, the link has been updated, thanks again!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As54y9PPe8DkdEh5a2pycjJlZ2w3a3hxN3VUazV3Z1E&hl=en_US
  • Renise01
    Renise01 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Same as last week - 170.6 Its been tough getting this weight loss train moving. I need to do better with tracking my foods. I can't wait till I have a phone that has aps, it would be easier to chart as I go through the day. Also I've recently become a "domestic engineer" (i.e. housewife - temporary till new job found) and while I have plenty of time to workout, I also have lots of sitting on my assest time and its tough to not eat everything in sight. I'm going to step up the workouts for this week and hopefully see a drop on the scale next week!
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    SW: 200
    CW: 196
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Original weight: 174.2lbs
    Last week: 174.6lbs
    Today: 173.6lbs

Yes, a loss at last! So glad I'm finally going in the right direction.

However, I would like to complain to the sizing department of BHS. I bought a size 14 shirt from you last week and felt good about myself. Today, despite losing weight since last week, I was obliged to buy a coat in size 20. I have NEVER been a size 20. If it wasn't for the fact that I needed a smart coat for use in job interviews, I'd have left in a huff. No love, Me.
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Current: 189.82
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ARGH! No change for me!!!!
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    sw: 178
    09/26: 175
    10/03: 174
    10/10: 170 <-- this is the weight from saturday. i went so wild since then that this number might be a complete utter and total lie. this weekend the true number shall be revealed!!!!!!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have lost two pounds. I now weigh 200.

And on a side note, I am looking forward to being in the 100's. Even high 100's is still better than the 200's! :)

Thanks again for facilitating this challenge Heather. It has been a great help for me!

Angela
  • ngholston
    Options
    I'm weighing in at 179.4. I'm going out of town this weekend, so I don't know what the numbers will look like next Monday. LOL!
  • LMLeu
    LMLeu Posts: 29
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get a chance to get on here until today. My husband is doing some remodeling projects around the house and he has our internet disconnected.

My current weight is 153.7, so since last week I've lost 0.8lbs. Surprisingly enough I lost weight. I sprained my ankle on Friday morning and have been laying on the couch doing nothing all weekend. Hopefully this doesn't take its toll later. I did my Insanity workout yesterday, but I didn't go nearly as hard as I normally would as I'm still favoring that ankle. Hopefully if I continue to do my best with that and watch the food intake, I should stay somewhat on track. I'm a little behind in the challenge, but just having the motivation and accountability is helping a lot!

Thanks everyone! You're all doing a fantastic job!!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Heather, can we scrap yesterdays weigh in? I was totally right about the water retention. This morning I'm at 201.5. That makes more sense. How about it? :)
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!

cds - i know for me, the only way to get my water in is by setting a time limit for myself. For instance every day (at least mon-fri) i fill my 32oz water bottle up with water around 8am...then i make sure i finish it by around 12/12:30pm. I refill the water bottle and make sure i finish it by 4:30/5pm. I might have another glass or 2 with my dinner later in the evening, but that is what i try to stick to. and if i try to drink too much after 5pm, i'll be up all night running to the bathroom lol. Hope this helps a little :)

Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    sorry I missed Monday check in but I stayed the same this week so no change the 177 wants to hang around for alittle while I guess hopeing to move it down alittle next week.
  • wvfrog22
    Options
    Challenge SW: 212.6
    9/26: 211.6
    10/3: 210.6
    10/10: 211.6

Best wishes to everyone for a great week of weight loss!
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    CW: 341.4
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    Hey yall! My weight loss so far:

10/10 - 177.4

WooHoo...finally something!