Single ladies and fellas...

Options
mandeiko
mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
Single guys and gals... While out, do you approach the opposite sex if you find them attractive? Be honest.

I'm just curious, because I NEVER do. Don't have the guts.

Replies

• albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    not single.....but in the past, i never approached someone if i thought they were attractive, too shy for that
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I met my ex-husband by walking up and introducing myself. (My being forward has nothing to do with our divorce.) I was in Vegas with my friend and she saw a hot guy but was too shy to strike up a conversation so I did. And between the two of us she is way hotter. Hell.....maybe I'm not hot at all but who cares!!! It worked for the both of us - he had a great friend! I don't like rejection but you never know what will happen.....and it could be a positive thing! It's worth a try to me.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Never. I don't have the confidence to approach a cute boy.

Maybe someday I will, though. :)
  • SarahMarie1983
    Options
    I am way to shy to go up to a hot guy. That's probably one of the reasons I am single now. I wish I had the balls.
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    Haha, no never. Too shy. :blushing:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    No haha. Well I do, if I have something to say, but I don't do it because I want to date them or something.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    hell no!! i am such a chicken. i might stare a lot and tell my friends, but I would NEVER walk up to guy I didn't know and just start talking to him.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Well depends on where......In a bar setting to shy until I have 2 drinks then I would......anywhere else....nope
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Never have! WAY to nervous!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    In the past, absolutely not! Way to shy and no self confidence. Now, I'm very recently single after quite a long time, and when I do get myself back out there my goal is to be more outgoing. I'm certainly feeling the best about myself that I ever have, so I hope I can pull it off! :blushing:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    <- extra super shy. I even say that in my profile on here :laugh:
  • WordToYourMamma
    Options
    I have many times. I have been very aggressive many times too. It has led to good times and bad. All in all, I have always had better luck when I approached men as opposed to them approaching me. Always seems like only *kitten* hit on girls anymore. What's wrong with the hot guys these days? They probably know they are hot and know some girl will come up to them eventually so they don't even bother.
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    Nope, too shy unless I am at the gym, but never asked them on a date only to give them some advice.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I have, I would again.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    maybe when i reach my goal weight lol or more will just flock to me
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    No, but I approach the same sex if I know they are batting for my team :P
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    just got put back in the signal life. Wife is divorcing me, but no I'm shy.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am usually pretty outgoing and not shy. But I found out that I am shy when it comes to approaching someone I like.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    No women go out in packs. If one dont like ya youre screwed. You dont have to win the girl over just win her friends over and youre in.......... too much work i rather watch the game/fight whatever is on.