October Shredders!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Ready to shred it tonight after work! I am going out to eat for a friends birthday so I am hoping to shred first, and then make the best possible food decisions while out to eat!! WISH ME LUCK LOL
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Tam, we have changed this to the 30 workout shred instead of the 30 day shred. :) Don't worry about doubling up or missing days. The important thing is the working out. Great job!

You can do it berv!!!!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Tam, we have changed this to the 30 workout shred instead of the 30 day shred. :) Don't worry about doubling up or missing days. The important thing is the working out. Great job!

You can do it berv!!!!

Yeah I know, I'd just quite like to do it in 30 days for me :)
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm thinking I am going to drop back down to level 1 for a few days. I didn't even log my workout last night because my workout was so lacking in effort. My hips and shoulders are so sore/tight! I'm hoping that doing level 1 again will still help me to get a decent burn but will be easier on my shoulders and hips. Kind of feeling like a failure, but don't want to really hurt myself.:frown:
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. I am still in the game.. or will be when I feel better. I have a doc appointment tomorrow morning. I HATE the docs and try to avoid them but I am just feeling to bad to not go. I will get back to it when I am feeling like I wasn't ran over by a bulldozer. I can work through a lot but this is to much.
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad:

My name has disappeared from the database

:cry:
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    What a difference two pounds makes! I switched to five lbs yesterday and didn't feel like it was that bad but I am so sore today, everywhere. I think another thing that made a difference was I moved to the living room, so I had more room and I wasn't trying to keep the floor from creaking like it was going to cave in! So I was jumping higher, further, etc. I think I'll give it a rest today. If I don't eat anything else today I should be okay.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Lvel 2 day 8 done. Ankles and forearms getting sore now though. Need to drink more water and not Natalie it up too much ;)
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Carrie, give your arms a break, they will be stronger for it.

Well, that's it, I have shredded for 30 days (not consecutively but pretty close to)......do I feel better and fitter and stronger and possibly thinner? Yes. Do the before and after photos support that feeling? Looking like a bit of a big fat (no pun) no on that front. Gonna re take them tonight (was arguably feeling very full when I took the first lot) and actually look at them on a computer screen instead of the tiny phone screen but I doubt this will show up any additional nuances of a slimmer figure.

Oh well, not to be too disappointed, I did not eat clean at all and was sometimes over goal. Still, I know now that I can keep shredding ad infinitum on and off, steadily increasing the weight, that is a nice thing to know. Who knows, maybe I am indeed "totally shredded" underneath my modest extra layer. Will post pics soon.
  • wendiekins
    Options
    I think I have just finished level 1 ! :D ....eventually! (only 9 days late) LOL sickness and golfing sorta stopped me shredding more than I realised they did... oops
    am dreading moving onto level 2 but am gonna stick with it , and try to be a bit more consistant... if you lot can do it so can I !!!

My measurements arent that drastically different yet, my thighs have got 3/4 of an inch bigger even! (tis all that squatting methinks!) but I've lost an inch from my hips, waist and underbust so thats a bonus and Hubbs says my tummy is looking more toned and flatter too so the shred has made a noticable difference which makes it feel all the more worthwhile :D I have also lost weight at a faster pace, as Ive lost 4lbs in the last 2 weeks instead of the usual 1lb a week, again a noticed improvement so despite loathing Jillian Micheals... i shall be carrying on... cos it works!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have every intention to finish the darn dvd... I really do, but I think I'm just going to use it as a supplement to my other workouts. I lift a lot and I do a good bit of cardio and I'm having trouble fitting this in.... I'm in the gym almost every single day; sometimes every day and I feel like trying to do this on top of my barbell class and pilates and cycle and running and yoga is just not really working.

I'm not trying to make excuses; I think I'm being realistic.
    I think I'm able to do better in my other workouts if I don't do this on top of it. I find myself fatiguing in my other workouts when I have done this one the night before or earlier that day if I go to the gym at night.

I'm definitely going to go through the whole dvd, but I think I'm going to do it mostly on days that I can't make it to the gym or days that I feel like I need the extra workout, and will not be doing it everyday ..... I mean, I've missed like a third of the days already.... it's just not gonna happen :noway: :ohwell: :sad: :indifferent:
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I must have forgotten to update the other day but I've just finished L1D9. One more day!
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    I did level 1 tonight instead of 2. Definitely better on the hips and shoulders! I feel like that was the best I have ever done level 1! Can absolutely tell that my strength and endurance have improved! Going to do 1 more day of level 1 and then 1 day of level 2 before jumping into level 3. I haven't looked ahead to level 3 yet, I think I might just let it surprise me.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 done woohoo! 1 more day of level 2. But what does level 3 hold in store for me? I remember watching it last time I tried 30DS (and got halfway so never made it to level 3!) but can't recall what it was like - maybe I purposefully forgot the fear?!
  • catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    L2 D10 done!!! I REALLY hope that L3 is easier. Off to get dolled up for a big meeting today. I only see my boss 3-4 times a year and today is one of those lucky days :noway: (she's talks the big talk, but can't walk the walk)
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Level 2 completed this morning! On to Level 3 tomorrow!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Level 2 DONE thank goodness! Never did get to like that level. Of course now my left forearm is really playing up :/ I fell on the ice last winter and really hurt it - probably should've gone to the hospital but of course didn't - and now too much pressure and it gets really painful. Will have to see when I'm ready for level 3 as I don't want to push it too hard and totally wreck my arm.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Fell behind a little, but level 2 day 8 is done.
  • catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Level 3 isn't as bad as I thought it would be.. but still no piece of cake. I'm definitely following Anita more than before.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have had a couple days off due to not feeling well. But, I am going to double up on the workouts for the next couple days.