October Shredders!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone! I hope you are getting ready to start the 30ds on October 1st. I will make the group closed as of 10/1. Remember to post before pictures, starting weight, and measurements. You do not have to be in your undies! lol

Below is the spreadsheet we will be using to track our changes. Since October 1st is a Saturday, we will be weighing and measuring on Saturdays. Woo hoo! haha Please let me know if you have any questions. I am so excited to do this with ya'll and I can't wait to see the results. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As0JFIlU4R7NdEk1ZkwwY3lCUktsdUluTHQ3aFpQeXc&hl=en_US

Replies

• daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Same here, Meghan ! Even if it means up in the ams before 6am.... AND now weigh in on Saturdays.... UGH !
    Not to mention the pics..... LOL

Let's DO THIS ! :)
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    I am cringing at the thought of all that but if this is what it takes for me to get off my behind and lose weight then I will do it. WE WILL DO IT!!!!
  • Sorry, Im a bit of a technological reject. What must I do to join?
  • I've just ordered my 30DS online so as long as it arrives by Saturday then count me in! ...(gulps) after hearing how much the burn can get to you I just hope I manage to finish it!!!
  • Meghan0116
    You just did it. lol We are happy to have you! I saw that you added yourself to the spreadsheet. Yay!
  • I'm excited to start this but scared to post my before pics. lol
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Great! I've never added pictures to a thread, this should be interesting, ha ha.
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Can I join? I made it to 20 days in August, but quit after going on vacation.
  • Meghan0116
    Of course you can join! :)
  • I added myself, eek! This is my second week on MFP, and I'm gonna kick my butt :-) Woohoo!!!
  • Excited for this!!!
  • Meghan0116
    Would ya'll be more comfortable if we created a photobucket account for our before and after pictures?
  • The first few days are the hardest. Push through it, and you'll do great!
  • Would ya'll be more comfortable if we created a photobucket account for our before and after pictures?

Sounds good to me. Do we just take a front and side profile?
  • alim10
    alim10 Posts: 67 Member
    This is probably really obvious, but what does "SM" mean on the spreadsheet?
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Would ya'll be more comfortable if we created a photobucket account for our before and after pictures?

That's fine with me, but I may need some help :-)
  • This is probably really obvious, but what does "SM" mean on the spreadsheet?

Start measurements :)
  • AHHHHHHH! OMG! I just go nervous!!!!
  • Sorry, Im a bit of a technological reject. What must I do to join?

I'm probably more of a tech reject. The whole uploading pics thing is going to be a trip. And photobucket? Yeah, I'm not there yet. I'll need someone to walk me through all that because I've never used the thing.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Aw, I just started (again) today :( I'm afraid if I stop I won't restart, haha