Options

Replies

• chocolattahottie
    Options
    I wanna join!!!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Would ya'll be more comfortable if we created a photobucket account for our before and after pictures?

I think this is a GREAT idea ! And I have read a lot of comments here on MFP that it is hard to upload pics to the message boards, not completely sure as I havent tried myself.....

We should specify : front, side and back pics ?

Just the thought almost made me puke..... But still LOVING this ! :heart: And so excited !
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it last week so I am hoping it will arrive be the 1st.
  • Peach327
    Peach327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.....
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    If I can figure out how to post pics I'll join
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Aw, I just started (again) today :( I'm afraid if I stop I won't restart, haha

Don't worry, it is only 3 days away so keep it up and you can join us and push us through our first weeks. ;)
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Okay everyone, here's what I am going to do. Since like Danielle, the idea of posting pics on the forum makes me throw up in my mouth a little, we will be uploading to a new photobucket account I create. It is REALLY easy!! But I don't want to put the password and username on here because that would defeat the purpose of not displaying them for everyone. lol So, please message me for that information.

Remember, before and after photos are an important part of this challenge because they will help us see our progress! If you are extraordinarily uncomfortable posting pictures, I do understand. ;) Maybe with the afters there will be more courage.

You can take front, back, side, whatever you are most comfortable with. I can't wait to start this with ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DeeKay2169
    DeeKay2169 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me :). I will update the spreadsheet later this week. I am now on day 5. I wish every luck and hopes everyone sticks with it!!!
  • 30d's is 30 days right? Or am I missing something, just want to make sure lol

Is there anything specific we're doing in our Shredder challenge? Not eating something, certain goal, logging in every single day?
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    i will be in and shredding massivly
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    oh cool, this will be fun! I am going to do a 3 day cleanse weds thrus and friday so this will be awesome to start saturday...ekk I'm excited.
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    The 30ds is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. You do 10 days of each level and cuss at her through the process. lol
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Aw, I want to play but I have no idea what this 30 day shred is. Maybe I can join the next one. Good luck everybody.
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YAY!! I've started on Level 1 since I won't be doing it 7 days a week, not as hard this time around and I'm hoping I can stick through all the way this go 'round :grumble:

looking forward to shredding like crazy with everyone AND getting to comiserate over our collective frustration/hatred of JM :laugh:
  • thistleandfi
    Options
    Aw, I want to play but I have no idea what this 30 day shred is. Maybe I can join the next one. Good luck everybody.
    Its a popular video workout by Jillian Michaels. Depending on where you live (i.e. in the US) you might be able to pick it up at a local Target or Walmart for $9 or $10. That and a couple hand weights and 28 mins a day is all you need. If you can find the dvd, you should def consider joining in :flowerforyou:
  • modernsoul
    Options
    Ah the wonders of the internet. I just ordred the 30 day shred so as long as it gets here by Saturday I'm in. What do I do now?:laugh:
  • thistleandfi
    Options
    The 30ds is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. You do 10 days of each level and cuss at her through the process. lol
    amen to the cussing :P
  • modernsoul
    Options
    I ordered it. Thanks. :wink:
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've never made it past level 1, so I'm really excited for this challenge! :)
  • thistleandfi
    Options
    @modernsoul - just saw that, YAY!!

@lalabear88 - so glad there is someone in the same boat as myself - determined to leave level 1 behind in the dust this time.