October Shredders!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited I just added myself to the spreadsheet.....it just got real!!!! lol
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ok my lovely fellow October Shredders. My pictures are up !! Seriously, I still can NOT believe I did this..... Please make sure to use blinders before looking ! :glasses:

Measurements will be uploaded tomorrow, but at this point - after these pics - NOTHING can embarrass me anymore...

Oh, and Meghan - I did NOT drink a whole bottle of wine.... I needed the pics to remain classy....HAHAHA

JM - I will see you Saturday !!! Coming for ya ! :bigsmile:
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Cool, I' post my details on the spreadsheet, will try and do something about pictures but quite nervous about that!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ok my lovely fellow October Shredders. My pictures are up !! Seriously, I still can NOT believe I did this..... Please make sure to use blinders before looking ! :glasses:

Measurements will be uploaded tomorrow, but at this point - after these pics - NOTHING can embarrass me anymore...

Oh, and Meghan - I did NOT drink a whole bottle of wine.... I needed the pics to remain classy....HAHAHA

JM - I will see you Saturday !!! Coming for ya ! :bigsmile:

Good for you!!!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Ok, I apologize for being lost.... this is my first group/challenge thingy and I am not sure what to do... what spreadsheet am I supposed to fill out?

What do I do with my before picture? Does it just go on my profile?

Sorry that I am so lost :frown:
  • enigma2546
    Options
    where do we put the pictures
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Ok updated the spread sheet with my info, what an eye opener. Now off to find some courage to take some disturbing pics and have the nerve to upload them to photobucket.
  • gettingthin03
    Options
    Will be posting pictures and measurements tonight...........:sick:
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Im up for the challenge, I unfortunately did 15 days and fell off the 30DS wagon... so Im going to do it for real this time :)
    "fell off the 30DS wagon" made me lol irl. ty! going to keep that in mind if at any point i feel like giving up (fell off the wagon after 5 days or so last time).

we.must.do. this!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Just wanted to say hello to all you wonderful ladies! Tomorrow's the day.. I'm ready! I hope.. lol. Got the day off so no excuses for not doing the shred.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Just wanted to say hello to all you wonderful ladies! Tomorrow's the day.. I'm ready! I hope.. lol. Got the day off so no excuses for not doing the shred.

yes yes no excuses!!
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just started getting into 30 DS but haven't been doing it consistently. I can't wait for this month, let the cussing commence!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    I just ordered it last week so I am hoping it will arrive be the 1st.

Me too! If my DVD comes in before then, Im so in! This would really help me stick with!
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday y'all!!
    Everyone ready to shred?!
    Looking forward to sharing this experience with everyone :happy:

@Meghan - Okay I know msmts and & weight should be as of today/tomorrow but I'm going to stick with the ones I had from earlier this week since TOM is throwing everything off for me *grumbles*
    where do we put the pictures
    Meghan0116 created a photobucket account just for our group. You can send her a message and she'll give you the info to log in :)
    Ok, I apologize for being lost.... this is my first group/challenge thingy and I am not sure what to do... what spreadsheet am I supposed to fill out?

What do I do with my before picture? Does it just go on my profile?

Sorry that I am so lost :frown:
    Its okay! The spreadsheet link is at the beginning of this thread - you can just add yourself in & if you would like to do pics msg Meghan0116 and she'll give you the log-in for the group photobucket.
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it last week so I am hoping it will arrive be the 1st.

Me too! If my DVD comes in before then, Im so in! This would really help me stick with!

Ladies, I just read on another thread that someone downloaded their version from exercisetv.tv - not sure if it will work, but maybe you can try at least to start tomorrow ? If not - start when it gets here ! :happy:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    BEST GROUP EVER!!!
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I just found out about this one today BUT I saw that Amazon gives you a virtual copy available instantly when you buy the dvd so I guess I am in. I will figure out the whole pics/measurement thing later when i get home...
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just ordered training shoes from nikestore.com for the work out. When I did it before my feet, ankles & knees were in so much pain because my running & walking shoes just didn't make the cut. They won't be here for 2-9 days so I will use my trail running shoes until them. I found those were the best for it. I still had pain, but not as bad. I can't wait!! And they're Nike+ so I can use them for walking too with my sensor. Right now I have NB and have the sensor in a holder on the laces. I got the Nike on sale & had a $35 gift card from mycokerewards.com. I'm excited!! lol
  • Pics uploaded - Oh my life!!!!!!

No DVD as yet tho - fingers crossed it comes tommorrow!!

Super Xcited!! - Good Luck Everyone we can all do this!!!!

xxxxx
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just found out about this one today BUT I saw that Amazon gives you a virtual copy available instantly when you buy the dvd so I guess I am in. I will figure out the whole pics/measurement thing later when i get home...
    YES!! Glad to see you here :flowerforyou: