• want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    bump for later :)
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!!

I have started doing the video but I have only managed 12 days in 20 and not the full 30. I WILL DO THE COMPLETE 30 with this challenge!!!!!! good luck everyone!!!!! can't wait :)
  • want_it_25
    Options
    Well I started the Shred on Monday. I am feeling sore but good. I can't wait for all of you to begin this journey.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I added my name to the spreadsheet! I am so pumped! I did 30 DS when i first started this journey and it was awesome!! My goal this time around is to do it 30 days straight!! lets do this!:happy:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    2 days!!!!!!!!!!

Is everyone ready???
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Alright you weenies. lol I uploaded my before pictures to photobucket. It is your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'd like to go ahead and join with ya all! :)
  • FayeReese
    FayeReese Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to join and I don't see a spreadsheet.
  • ML1020
    Options
    2 days!!!!!!!!!!

Is everyone ready???

So ready! I got my DVD last night. I was going to start it last night but decided to watch it all the way through the first time. By the end I was exhausted just watching. lol
  • amber11132122
    Options
    Well y'all I posted my pictures on photobucket and I was all good about posting because I know in the end my body and mind will be at a better place for my long life. There is nothing to dread about posting before pieces they are a symbol of you journey through life.

Can not wait for saturday
  • beachbum0819
    Options
    I uploaded my stats, and will upload my before pics tonight. I really need this, both mentally and physically.
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have my 30 year class reunion on October 21st, so this will be a great way to get to my goal. Count me in!!!!!
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    I don't know how to join and I don't see a spreadsheet.

Just by posting here you have joined. :) The spreadsheet link is on the first post of this thread.
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    SIGN ME UP!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ekkkk....ready hmmmmmmmmmmm, dont know if im ready, but lets do it!! im so nervous about 30 days straight! trying not to think about it. i am on week 1 of ripped in 30 right now ( i do 5 days a week) i plan on an early morning double workout mon -fri
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The 30ds is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. You do 10 days of each level and cuss at her through the process. lol

lol that is an understatement!!
  • catrojas
    catrojas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    my friend has the DVD, she's just been too lazy to sign herself up, so i'm signing her up before the group closes!!!
    I'll put her on the spread sheet
    Nat_09
    :laugh:
  • want_it_25
    Options
    Just posted my pics on photobucket under want_it_25. That was really hard for me to do but I did it.
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Should we save our pics under our mfp user names? I looked & there's 3 sets of pics, but I'm not sure who's who. I was posting at the same time as want_it_25. lol I saw that's how you saved yours. I'll do mine the same way tomorrow or maybe tonight.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    I usually measure in cms but assuming we're doing inches here?