30 Day Shred for October

Options
Hello fellow MFP friends. I know there are a thousand 30 DS challenges out there but I didn't see one yet for October 2011. I have started and stopped this DVD a few times before but want to see it through this time. If you are new to it, want to do another cycle through with it, or are in the same situation as I am then join me in my October challenge for the 30 DS. I may not be able to do it every day but I will sure try to. Don't get discouraged, lets just get up and be active as a community and support one another in our journey. You can get the DVD on Amazon or instant stream as well. Who's with me? October begins this Saturday, so that gives us who don't have it some time to gear up. All you need is soup cans, or 3-5 lb weights or heavier if you are in really good shape. Feel free to take pictures and measurements before you start and after the 30 Day mark which is October 31st on a Monday, This will also help us combat through the DREADED HALLOWEEN CANDY SEASON!!! everyone scream.....:D

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Heck, why not. I'll do a second round. :)
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i really need to do this, september i did it a couple days but wasn't consistent. I'm with you for October for sure. I have a couple days to get a plan in place for the month so it's time to do this finally!
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I want in :)
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Sounds like a pretty good idea to me...I'm in!
  • SAHM_1b2g
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i'm in too
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want to do it! I just need to buy the dvd.. any stores sell it or do I have to buy it online?
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I have been wanting to do it again and just keep putting it off!!
  • Kayres2011
    Options
    I would love to try this!
  • Miss_Fox
    Options
    I'm doing P90X (or trying????) but wouldn't mind trying to actually COMPLETE this one as well. Would make an awesome morning workout :)

Count me in! x
  • sarah382011
    Options
    Hi, Just brought that dvd so I am willing to give it a try!!!! newbie here so I am up for the challenge!!
  • kelseymagdalen
    Options
    Just bought it at Walmart - under $10.

I am in. I will start this week since we are in Disney Oct 19th-30th.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Awesome response so far!! I think with the holiday season coming up it is important to do these challenges to keep us on track. I will post on here Saturday to start off. I'm excited. Good luck to all and can't wait to see all of our hard work pay off. :love:
  • EvaGuerrero
    Options
    I'm in.... :wink:
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Okay I am officially in!! I Have it on hold at barnes and noble!
  • Kirstina88
    Kirstina88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in - want to do it in the morning before work, so this will be good motivation. I'm going to take pictures and measurements tonight!! =)
  • ljloran
    Options
    I'm new on here and need a challenge. so how do I get in? I can do other stuff too right?

I need fitness pals, so send me an invite if i can play :flowerforyou:

Lavina
  • lori8431
    Options
    I have made it thru week one but first day of week two..I went to jazzercies for one hour then came home and did day one...it has taken me four days for my back to heal..am going to start day one week two again tonite but am a little worried b/c well really need my back.
    :sad:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. Feel free to add me as a friend! I have been trying to get back on track and what better than to have a good support system! Will do before and after pics with measurements! Lets get Shredded!!
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I did a september challenge and all three of my boys (2 sons and husband) all were sick at some point or another so I gave up. when I was consistant, i lost like 6 pounds and 8 inches in the matter of about 2 1/2 weeks, so I can't wait to see what the full 30 days will bring!

Count me in!

Candy