30 Day Shred for October

Options

Replies

• librarygal11
    Options
    I started today then saw the board - so I'm definitely in!!!! : - )

11182813.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • helen_1980
    Options
    i'm in and will start it on the 1st oct (argh - tomorrow - this year is whizzing by!!)

i have my wedding dress fitting on 29th oct so hopefully if i stick to this it'll get me in shape for that!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm in if your still accepting! Will start tomorrow....Oct 1
  • MamaLizMartinez
    Options
    I started 2 days ago, (this is my third day!) but I'll be doing it through October so I'd like to join! :)
  • Ljkshs
    Ljkshs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Liz and I am just starting back on MFP, I would like to join this group, but I don't have the DVD
    Can I join in without it, I have weights, treadmill, exercise bike...and some exercise tapes like Richard S..
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I started it in July - did all of Level 1 and Level 2 - went camping for a week and never did make it back to do Level 3. I LOVED the results I saw so quickly and would really like to give it a go again!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started today so this challenge is great timing for me! Add me and we can offer words of encouragement and motivation! Best of luck everyone xx
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Sure, count me in!!
    And add me if you like!
  • erebar
    erebar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just bought it this Thur. at Target on Sale for $9.69.
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Purchased it today at Walmart.
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Im so down! Going to walmart tonight!
  • NatashaYates86
    NatashaYates86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just finished this on the 22nd and had some awesome results!! Hoping for more great results!!
  • minigirl2
    minigirl2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just finished Ripped in 30, so why not go back to this one and join you all. I love Jillian and her no-nonsense attitude and funny comments. My goal is to lose my growing love handles by Halloween. I'd be thrilled with 5 pounds that *STAY* off. I am forever hovering around the same spot on the scale. Sick of it!! Thanks for the motivation, fellow MFP'ers! Good luck to everyone. Let's keep each other moving next month.

Susan
  • emmamme1979
    emmamme1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Did 14 days then caught a cold so diet and exercise went out of the window.

Bring on tomorrow!

Em x
  • suchtman30
    suchtman30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • wayljacob
    wayljacob Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I'm in the same boat. Have the DVD and have done it hear and there but never consistently...
  • wayljacob
    wayljacob Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So what's the plan? Are we doing level 1 for a week, then level 2 for a week and so on or ? Thoughts? or even man or women for themselves as long as you did it that day
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Welcome! all you newcomers. Just to keep you updated, we will be starting on Saturday, some people have asked how we will do this, If you are up to it, do 10 days of each level. If you can't quite step up to the next level yet, thats perfectly ok, just do 30 days of the shred and do try to push yourself to get to level 2 during that time. But no worries if you do. We are all here to keep moving and feel good. Feel free to post your starting weight (I will be) and measurements. Take pics too to post at the end of the 30 Days. Don't feel discouraged if you can't do all 30 days in a row, life does happen and i'm sure we will all have a day here and there where we are unable to do it. See ya then!
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I'll go get the DVD tonight! :)
  • keithaj1
    keithaj1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge... Count me in.