Your most embarrassing moment?

Options
1235»

Replies

• emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    ok all you people who walk into doors/glass...

in high school at the end of class, i walked into the door, the skinny part of the door (as in the door was OPEN and i walked into it). i hit it hard too! it was embarrassing but funny.

even more embarrassing...
    i was a cheerleader in junior high. at one of our basketball games, standing in front of the crowd, i peed my pants (erm, skirt) because another cheerleader made me laugh so hard. i ran to the bathroom and did my best to clean up but it was still really gross!
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG im sitting here snorting at midnight trying to be quiet!

i also run into open doors.

one of mine. my first real boyfriend was staying the night, i think i was 17, almost 18, one night before when he stayed we woke up to this gross smell...fast forward to this night, he woke me up going "omg! that gross smell is you! you just farted so loud it woke me up!" then he laughed so hard he started crying. i hid under the covers, wanting to die.

one more. preggo gas + mexican food + a gigantic belly + a DH trying to be kinky....lets just say we didnt try that position again for a loooong time.:blushing:
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    hehe these stories are hilarious! I feel closer to everyone here :bigsmile:

So this happened to me last year. I had been losing weight pretty quickly (had ALOT to lose) and so I didn't want to keep buying clothes every couple months. Needless to say, my current wardrobe (aka Fat Clothes) were getting pretty loose. So one fateful afternoon, I was leaving work and on the way to my car, right there in the middle of the office parking lot - my skirt AND underwear fell down. Yep, they just fell off my waist before I could grab 'em and I was nekkid from the waist down for about 5 seconds in the fresh outside air! :noway: (5 seconds too long)
    I bought some new clothes the next day! (note to self: 3 sizes too big is TOO BIG to wear in public) :drinker:

286730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    bump; i love these.

poet, your story brings tears to my heart! i hope there was not many people around.
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    hehe thanks Oregon... one would have been too many don't ya think?

Oh and my office has a lot of guys in their 20s and 30s (aka 12 year olds mentally) and they actually have a big corkboard titled "the Wall of Shame" with embaressing photos snapped of fellow employees... including one of someone in the bathroom.
    THANK GD I have never been put on there.. I would burn in down :smokin:

Amazing weightloss pics btw!!!!

286730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter