How did you come up with your username

Options

Replies

• Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I always chew Gum & when it was my turn to bring gum to work I always brought "Rain." During this time the HBO series "Sparticus" was airing Hence, Bringerofrain lol ;)
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    its a puzzle of my name

death with a b = beth :)
  • mrskaylaforthewin
    Options
    my name is because me and my hubby are gamers lollll and im all like yeahhh its me!! for the win!!!
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are competitive sailors and one of the boats we crew on gave each person a nickname years ago. He's 6'4' and 235 lbs and is always charming the girls so his nickname became "Big Love". My nickname on that particular boat is "Cakes" (BL's calls me babycakes) but I thought that BigLoveLovesMe was positive and more conducive to weight loss for me than "Cakes".
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Im from the south and have a company called "southern sister" I cook and cater
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My user name is my REAL name :)
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    I've been an astronomy and space nut since I was a kid. Followed all the moon launches, the shuttle program, and later on refurbished and built telescopes and conducted "star parties" for the public. When I tried taking "StarGazer" on the XBox and PSN, it was already taken, so I went with StarGeezer instead (since I've been at it for so long) and added my first name, Tim . Shortened it to just "StarGeezer" for MFP.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I was sitting outside and saw a bird. Then 0929 is my daughters birthday
  • symba67
    symba67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My hair bleaches out in the summer (arms and legs too), and a fraternity brother said "hey you look like Symba the White Lion" back in college. It stuck and I have been Symba for the last 20 years....born in 67.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mine's the first three letters of my first name and the first three letters of my last name. :smile:
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mine is a modest mouse song....then 43 'cause that's the number I use for all my interwebz activities
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    My initials and my age.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    It posted twice....oops
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I'm a totally obsessed foodie.....anyone who is my friend knows this
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Butterfly means to be born again~
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options
    and to jade means to make weary...
  • TwinBloom
    Options
    I live in bloomington and I am a mother of twins...whom god loved so much that he too them away in the 7th month of my pregnancy.This is to remember them and bring them back as I am trying to concieve and lose some weight
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Mine stands for my cat. He baaaas when he meows. Sounds like a sheep. So I call him sheepcat.

:)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Die hard 49er fan! Go NINERS! Well for this year it's actually okay to SUCK FOR LUCK!!!!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I was sitting at a Starshmucks, oops, I mean Starbucks. There were these two nerds on their laptops playing World of Warcraft and they were arguing over what was better, Cake or Pie

Anyways, I was creating an account for some other sight and When I was asked to create a username, the memory of the two nerds popped in my head, and of course I was drinking a beer at the time.

That's how I came up with it