WEEK 3- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options

Replies

• CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    LEVEL 2.....When I tell you JILLIAN..put a Hurting on my*&&^....I was so out done when I finished...EVERYTHING was soaked...My thighs and BUTTOX...lol...was screaming for help...She came so with it...I dont even wont to imagine Level 3....I never thought I would love to hear her say this is the last level....I was shocked and impressed though..I know I did at least 4-5 advanced moves...The leaping lunges, runners whatever pose, and the side hops with arm races...and of course my FAV...The speed lunges....This is going to definitely give ME and others what they need....

Why wait til TOMORROW when you can start today my friends!! Lets make this day Count!

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT SEXY WARRIOR PRINCESS. YOU'RE AN AWESOME LEADER AND CAPTAIN AND I AM GLAD TO BE ON THIS CHALLENGE WITH YOU MY FRIEND.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I JUST FINISHED DAY #3 ON LEVEL 2 ITS GETTING EAISER....I WAS ABLE TO DO SUM ADVANCE MOVES BUT NOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH LOL :noway: !!!! MY PLANS IS TO DO IT ATLEAST 5 TIMES THIS WK:laugh:

WOW going for 5....you are doing awesome Sarah!! Keep it up honey!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Today was day three of level two advance but no weights. I must say the level is getting better by the days.
    I did the advance moves without the weight. I still don't know if I will incoperate weights. I will know by the end of the week. I did decide I will try to do five day again cause I think I like level two now that I got the moves and form down. This level is intense and I believe everyone should learn the moves, correct form and work at ur pace before going hard core. You will still get a intense burn moving at ur own pace.

Ladies that is having knee problem invested in a good pair of knee brace to support ur knees. I have a pair and use them yesterday and the workout was not so hard on my knees.

I believe correct form, working at ur pace and good pair knee brace will help ur knees during the workout

Ladies ya'll are killing it with workout. keep up the incredible work and progress.

Sounds like a great plan...I KNOW i am not adding weight to mines...i need to be losing and I cant blame the Virgo explosion anymore...But Kudos for you adding the weights... The tips are great...That shows team work for letting everyone know what may help....
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    That is one awesome chart GoldenGirl! Thanks for keeping up with all that for us! I just love being a part of this group. You ladies are great:smile:
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I gave level 2 a break today but i'll be back at it tomorrow. U ladies r all doing fantastic!! My thighs r getting firmer nd the booty is getting tighter :wink: which i love! lol. Thanks GG for putting up the measurements...it makes tracking our progress much easier.

Keep up the great work ladies :smile:
  • comebackgirl
    Options
    I just want to wish all of you guys the BEST OF LUCK! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE KILLING IT WITH JM! STAY FOCUS and DON'T give up! That's not even in your vocabulary to GIVE UP! WILL check on you guys later. I KNOW ALL OF YOU GUYS GOING TO LOOK MAGNIFICENT when your 6 wks is UP! Can't wait to see those PHOTOS!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    YES GOLDENGIRL!! Is Awesome she was a Huge Part of this planning when we wanted to create a challenge for Support in this journey...I so appreciate her not only as a Pal but friend!! She is a Rockstar and I am loving the chart as well!!! KUDOS!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just got done with level 2...it is straight beast!!! is anybody elses lower back hurting/tight?
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    That is one awesome chart GoldenGirl! Thanks for keeping up with all that for us! I just love being a part of this group. You ladies are great:smile:

I agree the chart is awesome. Thanks for the putting it together.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Just got done with level 2...it is straight beast!!! is anybody elses lower back hurting/tight?

Yes it did but to solve that problem do extra back exercise to strength ur back. I do a back exercise every morning.
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank u so much Golden Girl for the progress chart. I love it!!!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Level two is so ridiculous and wild! My son was watching me yesterday and I was breathing so hard he said "Mommy there is an easier lady on the right you can do" OMG I was ROTFLMAO...He was serious too and I said it's ok baby Momma wants to do the harder ones, it will make me get faster results. He looked back at me like :noway:
    So needless to say I am going to tackle this one until I am not so winded. I absolutely love Jillian for making this video. I am actually starting to feel leg muscles. YEAH!!!!
    Let's get it in!!!

You have me rolling with this!!! Your son is too cute!!! Way to stick with the advanced moves!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    ok, so i was so busy trying to get those updated measurement pics to post, i forgot to tell you guys about my JM experience this morning...

i decided to do it this a.m. b/c i have zumba tonight & i knew i wouldn't be able to do it later... BAD IDEA :grumble:

that jillian michaels really messed me up this morning!!!! i had to stop the dvd @ 16 mins & take a breath... i was light headed & everything...

so i finished the dvd, i shower & start to get ready for work & my hair is sweaty (so i have to blow dry it)... THEN i start putting on my make up & my back starts sweating:sad: i had to stop... sit down... & regroup b/c she really threw me for a loop, LOL... (daughter was late for school, i was late for work)

sooooooo... in conclusion, level 2 is no joke :laugh: and i have to figure out an alternate time to get her in b/c this morning was crazy... the good news is i had absolutely NO knee pain!!!!!! yay!!!!

great job to everyone doing this!!! w/all of our hard work we HAVE to see results!!

I am LMAO b/c I know exactly what you mean about, being showered and back start sweating.....still cracking up!!!!
    Way to get it in and great job on the chart. I will start updating my weight!!! :heart:
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm still rocking it out with Level 1....Level 2 starts for me on Monday! I am just loving this DVD & it's my last workout of the day b.c it's KILLER!!! You Ladies are doing the dang thang!!! Keep on Pushing through the good hurt!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yay we made it ladies:bigsmile: so shout our to SexyCook for creating this group for us:drinker: I know that the ladies support on here has been massive and definitely when I feel like flying around in an airplane so I can find out where Jillian lives so I can talk to her face to face about her workouts:grumble: you guys kept me grounded and focused.

Thank you GoldenGirl for that fabulous chart:flowerforyou: we are official!

I did my first level 2 workout on Monday and when I tell you that during the workout I was nervous because she started naming off "pigeon turtles" or what ever she called it- I knew then I was in for it:mad: 10 minutes into the workout I was ready to quit I tell you:noway: I kept at it and by the time I was doing that darn "dancing crab" my freaking heart monitor just went into error mode:huh: thats was a sign for me that "I had crossed over to the Jillian side" Bahahahahahaha I was out of breath and sweating and that darn chair was my only friend in the room I could call out too for help. The chair was no use because I was afraid of that too :ohwell:

Here I am today and we all made it through!
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    ok, so i was so busy trying to get those updated measurement pics to post, i forgot to tell you guys about my JM experience this morning...

i decided to do it this a.m. b/c i have zumba tonight & i knew i wouldn't be able to do it later... BAD IDEA :grumble:

that jillian michaels really messed me up this morning!!!! i had to stop the dvd @ 16 mins & take a breath... i was light headed & everything...

so i finished the dvd, i shower & start to get ready for work & my hair is sweaty (so i have to blow dry it)... THEN i start putting on my make up & my back starts sweating:sad: i had to stop... sit down... & regroup b/c she really threw me for a loop, LOL... (daughter was late for school, i was late for work)

sooooooo... in conclusion, level 2 is no joke :laugh: and i have to figure out an alternate time to get her in b/c this morning was crazy... the good news is i had absolutely NO knee pain!!!!!! yay!!!!

great job to everyone doing this!!! w/all of our hard work we HAVE to see results!!

Bahahahahahaha girl that darn Jillian got us all out of whack:devil: yes we MUST see some results:flowerforyou:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    Level two is so ridiculous and wild! My son was watching me yesterday and I was breathing so hard he said "Mommy there is an easier lady on the right you can do" OMG I was ROTFLMAO...He was serious too and I said it's ok baby Momma wants to do the harder ones, it will make me get faster results. He looked back at me like :noway:
    So needless to say I am going to tackle this one until I am not so winded. I absolutely love Jillian for making this video. I am actually starting to feel leg muscles. YEAH!!!!
    Let's get it in!!!

LMAO the baby said "mommy there is an easier lady on the right you can do":bigsmile: My husband walked in the kitchen and then got a can of pringles and ate a couple of chips while he was watching me struggle to do that twisted "dancing crab" all he could do was shake his head and keep it moving:laugh: I was sweating and breathing to hard to even say anything:bigsmile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    I gave level 2 a break today but i'll be back at it tomorrow. U ladies r all doing fantastic!! My thighs r getting firmer nd the booty is getting tighter :wink: which i love! lol. Thanks GG for putting up the measurements...it makes tracking our progress much easier.

Keep up the great work ladies :smile:

Gil that is why we are rocking it with Jillian because her results are fast and fierce but you gotta put in some serious work:grumble: Great progress!!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    LEVEL 2.....When I tell you JILLIAN..put a Hurting on my*&&^....I was so out done when I finished...EVERYTHING was soaked...My thighs and BUTTOX...lol...was screaming for help...She came so with it...I dont even wont to imagine Level 3....I never thought I would love to hear her say this is the last level....I was shocked and impressed though..I know I did at least 4-5 advanced moves...The leaping lunges, runners whatever pose, and the side hops with arm races...and of course my FAV...The speed lunges....This is going to definitely give ME and others what they need....

Why wait til TOMORROW when you can start today my friends!! Lets make this day Count!

I think she has hit the mark with this one:bigsmile: because all this madness has got to give us some "killer Buns & Thighs":happy: You pushed though and I am proud of ya lady!!!!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Let's get it in!!!

that is too funny!!!!! when i was doing the one leg on the chair & laying on the floor... my daughter was like "go higher mommy" LOL!!!