WEEK 3- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    1st day of level 2 wasn't so bad...the first half was okay and then she kicked it up a notch Jillian style...OMG!! but actually looking forward to the next time
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Things are looking up for level 2:bigsmile: advanced moves are here except that scissor kick thingy:noway: I am still out of breath by that third circuit but form is definitely steady and I am showing "Killian" I can stomp wit' the big dawwwwwgggsssssss:laugh: Ladies I am so scared at how fine our bodies are going to be after this one!! Hhhhheeeeeeyyyyyyy:tongue:

woot woot!!! you go girl!!! how awesome are you for doing all advanced moves!!! you totally rock!! & I CAN'T WAIT to see how all of our hard work pays off!!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    1st day of level 2 wasn't so bad...the first half was okay and then she kicked it up a notch Jillian style...OMG!! but actually looking forward to the next time

go girl!! glad you got through it!!! great job :smile:
  • xhaller
    Options
    :heart: I just want to say again that I am loving this group! :heart:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    AMAZING YOU GUYS!! Way to take on this LEVEL 2...we so got this...I placed 2 days back to back for rest from it...BUT I DONT KNOW if thats a good idea...May swing it up in the player tomorrow!! I so love this GROUP to...Nothing like the feedback and support and the LOVE for the BURN!( OH AND THE HURT TO):noway:
  • SexyCook
    Options

I love it to!! and Glad you are a part my new friend!!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Things are looking up for level 2:bigsmile: advanced moves are here except that scissor kick thingy:noway: I am still out of breath by that third circuit but form is definitely steady and I am showing "Killian" I can stomp wit' the big dawwwwwgggsssssss:laugh: Ladies I am so scared at how fine our bodies are going to be after this one!! Hhhhheeeeeeyyyyyyy:tongue:

JUST A BEAST I TELL YOU!! Dont be scared of the Finest we are about to experience...It is going to be MAJOR! I wish we could take a GROUP PIC!
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm still unable to think straight after doing all of level 2 today..she is insane!!! But I really must say that even tho I was cussing and swearing at the tv and talkn to myself at times (dont judge) lol ..I realllly liked level 2... Had to find a modification for the crab dance but other than tht it was a good first day :)
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options

I love it to!! and Glad you are a part my new friend!!
    [/quote

Aww..me 2!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options

me too!!!! you guys rock & everyone is doing sooooo well!!!! so glad to be doing this w/you girls :smile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    I'm still unable to think straight after doing all of level 2 today..she is insane!!! But I really must say that even tho I was cussing and swearing at the tv and talkn to myself at times (dont judge) lol ..I realllly liked level 2... Had to find a modification for the crab dance but other than tht it was a good first day :)

LOL!!! girl, i had the exact same experience after the first day of level 2!! didn't know which leg was my "opposite leg"... i had no idea what was going on!!! but glad you had a good first day!! you rock!!!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Whew! Just did my Level 3 for the second time and boy that is a tough, tough one. We'll see how sore I am after this time. Last time I did it I was sore for two days. Jillian murders you on that last move on circuit 4.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Whew! Just did my Level 3 for the second time and boy that is a tough, tough one. We'll see how sore I am after this time. Last time I did it I was sore for two days. Jillian murders you on that last move on circuit 4.

Did you say circuit 4?????:ohwell: uh oh we are in for something on level 3:grumble: Great job on pushing though that one:bigsmile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options

LOL!!! girl, i had the exact same experience after the first day of level 2!! didn't know which leg was my "opposite leg"... i had no idea what was going on!!! but glad you had a good first day!! you rock!!!

LMAO Hilarious:laugh: That first day was a hotmess.com I was so darned confused and for a minute I was playing nick nack patty whack on my trumbone Bahahahahaha
  • Gemini_1980
    Options

JUST A BEAST I TELL YOU!! Dont be scared of the Finest we are about to experience...It is going to be MAJOR! I wish we could take a GROUP PIC!

Girl that group pic would be some sexy *kitten*'s for real literally tehehehehe:blushing:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Today was my fifth day of level two advance no weighs. I did level two monday-friday. I will be doing Level two tomorrow (saturday) which will make my sixth day. I will rest sunday. Level two has gotten easy for me therefore come next week I will be doing level two advance with the calves weighs. I have to admit I am starting to luv this workout program.

Ladies ya'll are doing an awesome job
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Today was my fifth day of level two advance no weighs. I did level two monday-friday. I will be doing Level two tomorrow (saturday) which will make my sixth day. I will rest sunday. Level two has gotten easy for me therefore come next week I will be doing level two advance with the calves weighs. I have to admit I am starting to luv this workout program.

Ladies ya'll are doing an awesome job
    [/quote

Well Bam there it is...get it babe...YOU are the truth...I will be taking it on today and tomorrow...excellent work everyone...
    Yes Gem! Wouldnlt be amazing..but I'm thinking I can create a collage with everyone pic...
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options

Did you say circuit 4?????:ohwell: uh oh we are in for something on level 3:grumble: Great job on pushing though that one:bigsmile:

There's 4 circuits on each workout. I'm really surprised I'm not really sore this morning but my knees to feel it a little from the rockstar cannon balls. Not bad but I feel it.
  • SexyCook
    Options

There's 4 circuits on each workout. I'm really surprised I'm not really sore this morning but my knees to feel it a little from the rockstar cannon balls. Not bad but I feel it.

Yes there is 4 circuits on each..GEM...you didnt realize that... Good job with no having the soreness at bad..
  • Gemini_1980
    Options

Yes there is 4 circuits on each..GEM...you didnt realize that... Good job with no having the soreness at bad..

Awwwww yes now I remember that is the circuit that I "black out" from all the breathing hard and dancing crabbing and then I come back to reality for the stretch:tongue: