WEEK 3- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    you guys are very welcome (for the charts)!!! what a great visual for our AWESOME progress :smile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Level two is so ridiculous and wild! My son was watching me yesterday and I was breathing so hard he said "Mommy there is an easier lady on the right you can do" OMG I was ROTFLMAO...He was serious too and I said it's ok baby Momma wants to do the harder ones, it will make me get faster results. He looked back at me like :noway:
    So needless to say I am going to tackle this one until I am not so winded. I absolutely love Jillian for making this video. I am actually starting to feel leg muscles. YEAH!!!!
    Let's get it in!!!

that is too funny!!!!! when i was doing the one leg on the chair & laying on the floor... my daughter was like "go higher mommy" LOL!!!

Bahahaha priceless. OMG this is hilarious:laugh: I know how hard that move is and the thought of going higher makes me sad:sad:
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I didn't start level two yet everyone I was really busy, came close to a burnout, so I rested from working out yesterday and today!!! I'm so happy to see ya'll pushing!!! Back on the grind in the am. I'm scared of Level 2 lol.
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    Level two is so ridiculous and wild! My son was watching me yesterday and I was breathing so hard he said "Mommy there is an easier lady on the right you can do" OMG I was ROTFLMAO...He was serious too and I said it's ok baby Momma wants to do the harder ones, it will make me get faster results. He looked back at me like :noway:
    So needless to say I am going to tackle this one until I am not so winded. I absolutely love Jillian for making this video. I am actually starting to feel leg muscles. YEAH!!!!
    Let's get it in!!!

that is too funny!!!!! when i was doing the one leg on the chair & laying on the floor... my daughter was like "go higher mommy" LOL!!!

Bahahaha priceless. OMG this is hilarious:laugh: I know how hard that move is and the thought of going higher makes me sad:sad:

LOL you got to love the kids. Keep up the good work. I start tomorrow, I'm terrified!!
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    afternoon ladies!!!!! everyone is doing such a wonderful job!!! i am so proud of each & every one of us :smile: below are our updated measurements!!!! if you don't see your name it's because you didn't submit your updated stats :ohwell:

have a wonderful wednesday everyone & have fun tackling the BEAST!!!

jmkbtnumber1.jpg

jmkbtnumber2.jpg

jmkbtnumber3.jpg

jmkbtnumber4.jpg

jmkbtnumber5.jpg

jmkbtnumber6.jpg

OOPS Forgot to give my waist.
  • OneBKDiva
    Options
    congrats everyone for making it too week 3.. i didn't start level 2 today but will DEFINITELY be pushing through it tomorrow!! good luck with phase 2 :)

I didn't either girl. I needed a break!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    HELL.... I can't say today was easier but It was better( My knee tried to flare up but thats nothing out the norm)....I find that since I knew what the moves were that it made the workout flow better...MY HAIR is still a HOT MESS! My friend that is here KEPT asking me was I ok from the other room...SO that let you know the level of breathing, cursing, falling I was at...LMAO...I MUST ADMIT...I HATE LEVEL 2...but i know the results will pay off...Glad I got 2 days off....I will need it...but i will do 6w/6p during those day!!...Hope everyone has an awesome day!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 3 Level 2 today! It is getting better. You ladies have some great stories about this level. Too funny! :laugh: I am just glad everyone seems to have the same opinion about this level as I did. I was afraid I was just having a harder time since I am older than you guys! Everyone have a great day!:smile:
  • xhaller
    Options
    Everyone is so inspiring. I love it!

And yes, I seriously and sincerely toast SexyCook for championing this group! :drinker:

I'm so scared to move to level 2 but I guess if everyone else is doing it, I might as well stop being anxious and start getting fierce!!

Is anyone taking before and after pictures of their booties? I think I want to.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Everyone is so inspiring. I love it!

And yes, I seriously and sincerely toast SexyCook for championing this group! :drinker:

I'm so scared to move to level 2 but I guess if everyone else is doing it, I might as well stop being anxious and start getting fierce!!

Is anyone taking before and after pictures of their booties? I think I want to.

Thanks you darling!!! Yes most of us have taken before pictures day one..Of my Bootay and sides of my thighs and front...I actually have them already in my pics on my profile..LOL..Work in progress!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    this morning was soooooooo much better than yesterday morning!!!! because i don't have to take my daughter to school on thursday's (hubby does)... it allows for a more relaxing morning...

so, i tackled the beast, KILLIAN & it was a much more pleasant experience!! don't get me wrong, she still kicked my @ss!! BUT, i was able to focus more (house was empty)... i was able to remember which leg was the opposite leg today, LOL!! (yesterday i had no idea what was going on)!!:laugh:

oohhh & my butt is hurting!!!! but it hurts so good... b/c i know that means it's working!!! have a fab day ladies!!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Did Level 2 again today. Today was so much easier than yesterday but still kicked my butt. I'm wondering if I should try Level 3 again tomorrow. I did it once and was so sore I went back to level 1 and 2. I still can't do those Jumping Scissor Lunges that Anita does in Level 2.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Did Level 2 again today. Today was so much easier than yesterday but still kicked my butt. I'm wondering if I should try Level 3 again tomorrow. I did it once and was so sore I went back to level 1 and 2. I still can't do those Jumping Scissor Lunges that Anita does in Level 2.

I gave up on those Scissors lunges...Seem like she go so quick doing them...but you are doing amazing just the same...
  • SexyCook
    Options
    this morning was soooooooo much better than yesterday morning!!!! because i don't have to take my daughter to school on thursday's (hubby does)... it allows for a more relaxing morning...

so, i tackled the beast, KILLIAN & it was a much more pleasant experience!! don't get me wrong, she still kicked my @ss!! BUT, i was able to focus more (house was empty)... i was able to remember which leg was the opposite leg today, LOL!! (yesterday i had no idea what was going on)!!:laugh:

oohhh & my butt is hurting!!!! but it hurts so good... b/c i know that means it's working!!! have a fab day ladies!!

YES you know WE both were in LAUGHTER about the not remember which leg you started on..BUT I was the same...I could remember this morning...BUT HONEY!! The sweat did not stop!!! I know i am sure to see some results in 2 weeks from this! MY WORD!! Awesome job GG!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    going to tackle level 2 for the first time tonight...wish me luck!!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    LOL GG IM SO GLAD U HAD A NICE WORKOUT!!!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Ok, I decided to tough it out and go for lvl 2 so I can roughly stay with the group as far as progress. WOW!! Definitely harder I stuck with mostly beginner moves and by circuit 2 was ready to phone it in as well but kept moving although not as wonderfully as circuit 1 and by circuit 3 it got a little better. Of course by circuit 3 my thighs were shaking pretty bad so I hope that means I was doing something right and the beginning of good results :happy: I will try this again tomorrow and should be a little easier as well now that I have experienced it once. Whew way to go ladies, everyone is doing fabulous!
  • xhaller
    Options
    I was inspired by everyone else who was gong for level 2 no matter how fearful they might have been. So I decided I could do it, even if it meant back to back workout days (which I try to avoid because of my knees). I did it and I didn't pass out. I think it went pretty well actually. I did some of the advanced moves. I feel like a champ. Thanks for all the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Things are looking up for level 2:bigsmile: advanced moves are here except that scissor kick thingy:noway: I am still out of breath by that third circuit but form is definitely steady and I am showing "Killian" I can stomp wit' the big dawwwwwgggsssssss:laugh: Ladies I am so scared at how fine our bodies are going to be after this one!! Hhhhheeeeeeyyyyyyy:tongue:
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I was inspired by everyone else who was gong for level 2 no matter how fearful they might have been. So I decided I could do it, even if it meant back to back workout days (which I try to avoid because of my knees). I did it and I didn't pass out. I think it went pretty well actually. I did some of the advanced moves. I feel like a champ. Thanks for all the inspiration. :flowerforyou:

You're Good!! I just watched Level 2 & wanted to cry! I start it on Monday & you BEST Believe it will be my 1st workout of the day!
    Keep up the great work!!