WEEK 3- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    HEY MY PALS!!

Well today was Week 3 Day 3 for Jillian KB&T...and it was better...I did alot of the moves with the weights!! I also did the Burpee with one leg...for 3x on each leg...YAY!!!! I am starting to like this workout...and my buns can really feel it and the MIRROR looks like my behind is poking out!! LOVE THAT!! HAHAHA...:glasses: Totally Cool!!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl! Those one legged burpees are tough.

I did level 3 again this morning. It seemed tougher today for some reason and I had to pause a few times to catch my breath and drink. I think I figured out what hurts my knees. That last move on level 3 is a bow pose (on your stomach grabbing your ankles and pulling your chest and thighs off the floor). I have a really hard time getting my thighs off the floor and when I try hard I feel pain in my knee so you girls be careful on that move.
    After my workout I added 100 kettlebell swings because those are AWESOME for buns and thighs too.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Awesome girl! Those one legged burpees are tough.

I did level 3 again this morning. It seemed tougher today for some reason and I had to pause a few times to catch my breath and drink. I think I figured out what hurts my knees. That last move on level 3 is a bow pose (on your stomach grabbing your ankles and pulling your chest and thighs off the floor). I have a really hard time getting my thighs off the floor and when I try hard I feel pain in my knee so you girls be careful on that move.
    After my workout I added 100 kettlebell swings because those are AWESOME for buns and thighs too.

YOU GO GIRL!! I am Proud of you for just sticking with it!! We all have to stop time to time..I know i do..LOL...We are going to look amazing!! And I use to do those at the gym...But since you mentioned them must be a sign...I am taking it and adding them in some this week...Thanks for always rocking it...YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    great job ladies!!!! everyone is doing such a great job!!! i did my 4th and final day of week 3 yesterday... so i will be starting again tomorrow!!! keep up the great work everyone :flowerforyou:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Did my 4th day of Week 3 level 2 today! Did not want to, but I didn't do it Friday or Saturday so made myself do it. Now I feel good though, since its over! :happy:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Did my 4th day of Week 3 level 2 today! Did not want to, but I didn't do it Friday or Saturday so made myself do it. Now I feel good though, since its over! :happy:

Girl join the club...thinking I may just gone get my 4th day out the way tomorrow...ugh!11 got to remain in the game cause I know it will work! Good job til the AM...
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies:flowerforyou: Finished up Week 3, level 2, Day 4 yesterday:bigsmile: I really had to push on that workout because I was just not in the right frame of mind but I made a promise that I would get at least 4 days in and that is what I did. Hope everyone is pushing through the workouts and ready to see those changes at the end of 6 weeks:happy:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Made it thru Week 3 Day 4 of the workout! I must admit the time went by faster even with adding a Jog to this workout! So I think thats major improvement!! Her voice a little annoying today but that could have just been me looking in a mirror at my stomach while working out...At honey house he has a side mirror...So it actually mademe press harder...I am expecting great inches loss next week along with a few pds...I LOVE the drenched sweat this workouts give...That hadnt let up since starting Level 2... Continue being awesome my friends and We will tackle another week of this beastly creature!!:wink:
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Hey ladies:flowerforyou: Finished up Week 3, level 2, Day 4 yesterday:bigsmile: I really had to push on that workout because I was just not in the right frame of mind but I made a promise that I would get at least 4 days in and that is what I did. Hope everyone is pushing through the workouts and ready to see those changes at the end of 6 weeks:happy:

That was exactly how I felt yesterday! Good job pushing through!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Hello Week 4! Halfway there ladies. Level 2 is still a killer for me. Hopefully will see good results at the end for all my hard work!Week 4 Day 1 Level 2 complete. Everyone have a great Monday!!:smile:
  • xhaller
    xhaller Posts: 95
    Options
    After being away at my family's cottage this weekend (without a TV), I could so easily come back to my cold house and easily lay on my couch after work all night long. Doesn't that sound great?? But after reading about what fierce warriors y'all are, I think I will have to bring the pain later. And no one brings the pain better than Killian Michaels. Level 2... watch out!
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    Hello Week 4! Halfway there ladies. Level 2 is still a killer for me. Hopefully will see good results at the end for all my hard work!Week 4 Day 1 Level 2 complete. Everyone have a great Monday!!:smile:

Yes level 2 is definitely a killer. I am still tired and pushing towards the end but good results will surely come:flowerforyou:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    After being away at my family's cottage this weekend (without a TV), I could so easily come back to my cold house and easily lay on my couch after work all night long. Doesn't that sound great?? But after reading about what fierce warriors y'all are, I think I will have to bring the pain later. And no one brings the pain better than Killian Michaels. Level 2... watch out!

Glad you are going to push the workout:bigsmile: I think I would have vouched for the couch :laugh:
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HEY MY PALS!!

Well today was Week 3 Day 3 for Jillian KB&T...and it was better...I did alot of the moves with the weights!! I also did the Burpee with one leg...for 3x on each leg...YAY!!!! I am starting to like this workout...and my buns can really feel it and the MIRROR looks like my behind is poking out!! LOVE THAT!! HAHAHA...:glasses: Totally Cool!!

lol.. gone girl.. everyone is doing such a fantastic job! keep it up ladies :)
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    bump
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well I just completed Day 1 Level 1 of Killer Buns & Thighs...nice...according to my HRM my peak HR was 194...that is crazy! I don't even know where that would have been in the workout...maybe planks to squats??? Not sure, will have to watch next time.

I am glad to finally be joining you ladies in this killer workout. I have one more day of the Slim Down yet to do. I just could not wait to get in to this workout. I am so very glad that I started it early. I plan to combine this workout with 6 week/6 Pack and No More Trouble Zones<<<this one is a great one for buns and thighs too, as well as the rest of the body, killer triceps too.

Hope you ladies are all killin' it!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Today was level two day 6 cause I did five days last week. Today I added the calves weights and hands weights due to the moves got easier. Adding the weight kicked it up a notch for me and I felt the burn. I am sore all over again from adding the weights. I can't wait to see what she has for us in level three. I am luving my results.

Magnificent job ladies on pushing through the program.
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Argh I kept posting in Week 2, thanks SexyCook for the heads up

I was able to do the one legged burpees for the last few days without hurting my knee. Heart rate went to 176 today, which is about what I get doing Insanity.

Do you ladies feel that heat on your forehead after you're done? That is a sign you have done true HIIT, which is her secret weapon on this workout system. Today I burned extra calories by doing something light afterwards
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    had to post this pic as this is what we all will be once Jillian finishes with us!! :wink:

glute-ilicious.jpg
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!
    Finally made it to Level 2 Week 3 Day 1 yesterday. I did 4.5 miles right before, TOM is paying his monthly visit and I wasn't feeling 100% but, I made it through and I really like this Level a lot....I'm doing 5 days this week and 5days with weights next week. This will be my 1st workout today and my Walk/Run will definitely be my last one for the day!
    Love the way everyone is Rocking this DVD out!!! Keep it up!! Have a great one Ya'll!