Options

Replies

• Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2'' and my goal weight is 175lbs
  • beautifulnovember
    Options
    I am 5'5 and I think my UGW should be 125-135. I want to sporty and toned, not skinny.
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my UGW is 99lbs, then I would have about 10% body fat and my stomach wouldn't sit in one saggy bean bag when I sit down.

Yikes! I'm 5'5", and 111 is the lowest healthy body weight I can have without being underweight, so I would think yours would be a little higher since you're taller.

I am currently maintaining at 118 pounds, and I'm a US size 4. I started at 146 and a US size 12, so I'm thrilled to be here!
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3" and my ultimate goal would be 117 -- which is what I weighed in high school. But that was almost 50 years ago; I'd be thrilled if I could get down to 125.

Starting Weight: 165
    Current Weight: 153
    Somewhat realistic goal: 125
    Ultra goal: 117
  • dasskinny
    Options
    im 5' 2" and 156 now i would love to get down to 120 but that is a bit unrealistic for since i do have curves <3 so i would be very satisfied at 130 lbs :-)
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    See my signature... I've been there before, I can do it again!! :)

I am 5ft 6. You would be so tiny at 115. I could not imagine being that thin.

Yeah I have a pic in my profile from when I was that weight, for inspiration... It was my "natural" weight too, back then I never had to or anything... but then this year I gained like 25+ lbs, and I felt awful... none of my clothes fit, and I was soooo out of shape... lost all my flexibility/athletic ability.... ugh.

Can't wait to get back there again!!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 foot and my goal weight is 230.
  • killerqueen17
    Options
    I am currently maintaining at 118 pounds, and I'm a US size 4. I started at 146 and a US size 12, so I'm thrilled to be here!

OMG!! You have done exactly what I am attempting to do... congrats!! this is really encouraging to see :)
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options

OMG!! You have done exactly what I am attempting to do... congrats!! this is really encouraging to see :)

We're also the same height, and I'm 25. :-)
  • guy61
    Options
    UGW 180
    Satisfied with 200
    6'0"
  • kimberly130
    Options
    5' 4" starting 158, Goal 130, UGW 125 give or take to be maintaining by January with tone and more tone...
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    So are we pretending that UGW to most of the world means UNDER goal weight (as in below a healthy BMI)? And is a really common acronym in the eating disorder community?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    So are we pretending that UGW to most of the world means UNDER goal weight? And is a really common acronym in the eating disorder community?

i always thought it meant ultimate
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    So are we pretending that UGW to most of the world means UNDER goal weight? And is a really common acronym in the eating disorder community?

I've been hearing it often, and always meaning under...I'm more than happy to be wrong, but for some of these people...I highly doubt that I am wrong...
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    5'9 165 is mine.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is awesome abs. I don't believe in the scale, it lies. I'm 5'4" a strong size 0 at 123 pounds . . . about 4 pounds of muscle too light.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight. I just want to feel and look good.
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I honestly worry my goal is way too small despite it being fine with BMI because I was there 3 years ago and looked like a skeleton apart from my legs.

ANYWAY mine is 67kg or 147lbs I am 5 10 and have huge hips (as in the bones) and shoulders....I probably won't ever hit that as i intend to stack on muscle
  • killerqueen17
    Options

Yes, I believe it means ultimate.
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I would say my "ultra" goal weight is 130. I've never been that thin though...so I don't know :P I'm just going with what looks/feels good to me.