What is your ultra goal weight?

Options

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Mine is anywhere from 120-150.
    My ultimate GOAL though is to be curvy, toned, fit, healthy and happy with how I look.
  • JennsLosing
    Options
    5'2" 130
  • paradise666
    Options
    I'm 5' with hour glass figure, my ultra weight is 126.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

No worries, you're not one of the 'you people' I was referring to. :D
    [/quote]

I think if you compare the ages of the posters it quickly becomes clear which people have realistic goals and those with unrealistic goals.
  • spotlighthw
    spotlighthw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ***nevermind***
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    120 im 5'7
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My possibly naive understanding of OP was basically "ultra goal" as opposed to "mini-goals:.

If you are referring to someone in particular, it's better to direct a comment to that specific person rather than a general "you." or else everyone thinks you mean them.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

I think if you compare the ages of the posters it quickly becomes clear which people have realistic goals and those with unrealistic goals.
    That's a pretty rude assumption... So younger posters have unrealistic goals? Or if thats not what you meant, what are you implying?
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and I would like to be 115-120 which is in the middle of my healthy BMI:-)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I wish that the BMI chart was never created. Why? Because, people are taught that they have to be a certain weight according to their height and built and that's not true.

I'm 5ft1" and according to BMI chart and my doctor, I'm supposed to be 101 pounds. As If! I can't speak for anyone else, but I will speak for myself. I would be anorexic. I'm not aiming to lose scale weight. I'm aiming to lose body fat percentage/pounds of fat. There's a difference between losing scale weight and losing pounds of fat. Scale weight is easy to lose. A person can lose 5 pounds of scale weight in a day, but they can't lose 5 pounds of fat in one day.

I'm working on losing pounds of fat and gaining lean muscle. It will take me over a year to reach my 20% goal and when I get there, I'm looking at 185 to 189lbs.

Scale weight doesn't determine if a person is healthy or even what size clothes a person wears.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    5'8" and whatever weight it would take to be at 7% body fat..................even for only a day. I'm guessing based on my lean body mass that would be right around 165lbs.
  • Vera1987
    Options
    Hello!
    5'5"
    CW: 123
    GW1: 120
    GW2: 115
    UGW: 105-110
    :wink:
  • Barteby
    Options
    Starting weight 268 - July 1, 2011
    Goal weight - 220
    Ultra goal weight - 215

ht 6' 3-1/2"
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Mine is anywhere from 120-150.
    My ultimate GOAL though is to be curvy, toned, fit, healthy and happy with how I look.

I like this!

I am 5'4" and shooting for around 115-120 (I am at 123ish now) However, if I am 120 and toned, fit and comfortable in my clothes, I will be happy.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I say a muscular 140, but getting closer to 130 would be awesome. I've gotten below that before but I was skinny fat.

I'm 5'6 and currently weigh a little over 150.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Okay, this posting is getting to be rather unclear to me. Some are saying its how low we would ever let ourselves get. If thats the case then i have no response. I dont want to be unhealthy, let alone skin and bones. I look great at 115, and im 130 currently...but i had a baby 3 months ago, and that is why i am trying to lose the weight i gained....IN A HEALTHY WAY, WITHIN THE GUIDLINES FOR MY HEIGHT AND AGE!

I also plan on putting on some muscle and if that makes me weigh more...okay..:)
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal weight is 125. Oh and I plan to be at that weight by this time next year :happy:
  • Luismora69
    Luismora69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 315 lbs
    Current weight - 255 lbs
    Ultra goal - 225 lbs

I just love eating, that's my failure, my motivation and my drive to work out as hard as I do....all the men in my family have been losing weight without eating, I just regained my health and know that patience is key.
  • Vera1987
    Options
    GW (Goal Weight) supposedly refers to a small goal/accomplishment/step (whatever you would like to call it) in the process of reaching your UGW (Ultimate Goal Weight), UGW meaning that you are no longer going to pursue losing weight, rather you are now going to maintain.

PS- it has nothing to do with the ED community, it is just a way of breaking up and tracking your weight loss in segments rather than saying you are going to lose the weight in one big chunk.

Hope this helps! :wink:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1". If we are wishing and hoping... I'd aim for 200lbs with 9% Bodyfat.

Currently I'm 198, with a lot more bodyfat.