MEN...WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    It is so refreshing to see that men on here are not shallow !! I like the fact that most on here like the lady with more meat on her bones than the skinny stick , I think number 3 and 4 are the best !!!
    # 1 is too skinny
    # 2 is nice
    # 3 is PERFECT
    # 4 again nice all american size woman who is comfy in the skin she is in which makes her super sexy !
    # 5 I have a n issure with the hair. now if her hair was different and the picture was takenm with a little more class Im sure it would rate high!
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    From left to right: 5, 3, 1, 2, 4

I'm not a guy, but I am a lesbian. Close enough I guess. :P lol
  • CoachSid
    Options
    3, 2, 4, 1, 5
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just a thought....The BBW chick could be a lot more attractive... I think the judgements are possibly being swayed by the hair/tat/*look* that she has going on.... Just my opinion.

you do have a point there..... a better pic of number 5 possibly could and probably would give totally different answers

I almost had pic 5 ahead of pic 1, since I'm not partial to emaciated crack *kitten*, but I don't like her fake look.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    love this thread! :)
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Guys... number 5 is Beth Ditto of popular beat combo 'Gossip'. In no way is she a 'fake' of any kind, although I'm not sure what that means. She's a very, very famous singer and is someone with incredible confidence and stage presence.
    in order
    2, 4, 3, 1, 5

(blond with the cans), (super curvy girl), (girl in the 1950s bathing suit), (cat walk), (BBW)

Girl in the 50s bathing suit?!!
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options

However---I do think if you had "skeleton girl" in a nicer pose where she didn't look so emaciated, she'd rank higher, and if tatted up red-haired girl looked normal like the other girls, she'd be ranked higher as well...

Actually you could do a whole study on showing the same woman in several different poses and with/without the tats and get different levels of hotness for her.

But I realize the point is to see what size guys find attractive... The answer 90% of the time is small and curvy...
  • henryda04
    henryda04 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Left to right: 53214
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    From left to right: 5, 3, 1, 2, 4

I'm not a guy, but I am a lesbian. Close enough I guess. :P lol

Yes, it's time for the lesbians to play.

I say:

5, 4, 3, 1, 2
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Just a thought....The BBW chick could be a lot more attractive... I think the judgements are possibly being swayed by the hair/tat/*look* that she has going on.... Just my opinion.

That and the clothes.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Guys... number 5 is Beth Ditto of popular beat combo 'Gossip'. In no way is she a 'fake' of any kind, although I'm not sure what that means. She's a very, very famous singer and is someone with incredible confidence and stage presence.
    in order
    2, 4, 3, 1, 5

(blond with the cans), (super curvy girl), (girl in the 1950s bathing suit), (cat walk), (BBW)

Just reposting so mine doesn't get lost at the end of the page...
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Second and third: Healthy
    Fourth and fifth: Unhealthy

As for the first one, it depends on the individual, because some people are skinny due to genetics.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have seen BBW women who are a lot better looking then the chick with the fake redhair. Facially she is gross. This is how I would Rate from Left to Right

4,3,1,2,5 With the 3 in the middle it was a hard choice to pic. They are all beautiful in their own way. I gave the 1st pic a 4 just because I can't see her face and im afraid I may break her LOL
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

I think its a fairly accurate description. She looks so much better in other photos. Really its more of the shots and angles on this as opposed to body types.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    4 and 5 need to be like me and lose some damn weight. That's not cute at all!

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    in order
    2, 4, 3, 1, 5

Just reposting so mine doesn't get lost at the end of the page...

Okay, but my point was that the first four are like your typical all American looking girls. Beth Ditto does not quite fall into the same category.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

Haha. i had the same reaction. Who the heck doesn't know that that is Marilyn Monroe?

Also, I had no idea that was Beth Ditto. I did not recognize her with the red hair. She's a strong amazing woman and she wouldn't care who ranked her what. I remember when she was thin for awhile, but she's someone who is totally confident in her skin no matter what size she is.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    my BF says this:

2 and 3 are tied for the hottest
    then 4
    then 1
    then 5

I agree!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My numbers left to right:

4, 3,2,1,5
  • tjradd73
    Options
    LOL. Noooooooooooo. Talk about a landmine.

come on Brett!! no one's judging!! LOL