MEN...WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Options

Replies

• CrzyAte
    Options
    I'm not a man or gay..but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in.. this thread is depressing that one of the most famous sex symbols of all time- MM did not win hands down because she had more meat on her bones than today's super models. and since I am closer in size to the last pic(minus the hair, blue lipstick and tattoo). :cry: :brokenheart: :bigsmile: sigh..going to cry cause I feel fat and unattractive now lol

A lot of are with you. I'm trying to not let it get to me, and instead use it as a motivational tool. The thread has made me feel unattractive as hell, but what can we do except use it in the only way possible- using it to push us toward looking like the ideal, right?

EXACTLY LADIES!!! This should be a great motivator for you to reach towards your own personal goals...and it should actually make you happy to see that a lot of these men like 3 better than 1 or 2!!! Don't get down on yourselves...you knew that most people wouldn't pick number 4 or 5...otherwise you wouldn't be here right?!

Just remember...you are going in the right direction...and you will get to pic 2-3 as long as you keep a positive attitude and keep working hard!! I myself have gone from pic 5 down to somewhere between pic 2 and 3 probably...it can be done!

I kind of took it another way. I feel like atleast now I don't have as far to go as I thought. I will never look like #2 (not in my body type) but I am okay with looking like 3 or 4. Plus multiple people said 5 would get a higher rating if it wasn't for her hair or tatoo.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man or gay..but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in.. this thread is depressing that one of the most famous sex symbols of all time- MM did not win hands down because she had more meat on her bones than today's super models. and since I am closer in size to the last pic(minus the hair, blue lipstick and tattoo). :cry: :brokenheart: :bigsmile: sigh..going to cry cause I feel fat and unattractive now lol

A lot of are with you. I'm trying to not let it get to me, and instead use it as a motivational tool. The thread has made me feel unattractive as hell, but what can we do except use it in the only way possible- using it to push us toward looking like the ideal, right?

don't feel bad, the way a woman carries her weight has a lot to do with how they are viewed(at least by me).
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Okay, not a man and not gay. But I have eyes. I pick #2 and throw the rest back. I'd like to add that attraction is so much more than what you weigh. Not all of these women are presented in a sexually appealing manner, IMHO.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I notice none of the women are particularly athletic, either...
  • Kimmay85
    Options

I agree with you both, but hey, I guess it's a little more motivation, right?
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Im not a man.
    But i am bi.

*devilish grin* go onnnn

anyway from left to right
  • argharna
    Options
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I totally want body #2
  • dkotch23
    Options
    Pic order from left to right

5 1 2 3 5
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Im not a man.
    But i am bi.

*devilish grin* go onnnn

Indeed, this just got interesting! :drinker:
  • oochi3
    Options
    im clearly not a man but i think women are beautiful :)

3-2-4-1-5 3rd pic is the one that atracts me the most !
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Well...cause I'm a nerd and couldn't really tell just based off of looking at everyones post...I actually added everyones votes up (up to my post)....and based on what everyone rated, this is the order based on votes (from left to right)

CompareGirls.jpg

4th (with a 3.89 average), 2nd (with a 2.0 average), 1st (with a 1.79 average), 3rd (with a 2.63 average), 5th (with a 4.43 average)

So...ranking at this point from best to worst

weird...didn't seem like #1 had that "low" of a vote up til this point?!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    It is so refreshing to see that men on here are not shallow !! I like the fact that most on here like the lady with more meat on her bones than the skinny stick , I think number 3 and 4 are the best !!!
    This has nothing to do with a guy being shallow (or not shallow). People are being asked to rate attractiveness solely based on looks. How is this whole thing not shallow? Not shallow is when you can see past the way a person looks on the outside.

Mind you, just because I think this is shallow, doesn't mean I think it's bad!!! Having a shallow moment is healthy/normal, and does not necessarily make you a shallow person. :smile:

people can say that they are losing weight for themselves (which is partly true) all that they want...however, it's nice to have an idea what other people would like to see while looking at you...so you have a goal to work towards ;)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I'm still saying #2 is the best BY FAR
    follwed by a NOT TOO CLOSE #3
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'm still saying #2 is the best BY FAR
    follwed by a NOT TOO CLOSE #3

This, but thats not really the best pic of marilyn imo. With her, I never found her attractive, until I saw one of her movies. Aestically, I think her look is overdone, and Im not that interested. But its her demeanor with her looks that does make her attractive.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options

EXACTLY LADIES!!! This should be a great motivator for you to reach towards your own personal goals...and it should actually make you happy to see that a lot of these men like 3 better than 1 or 2!!! Don't get down on yourselves...you knew that most people wouldn't pick number 4 or 5...otherwise you wouldn't be here right?!

Just remember...you are going in the right direction...and you will get to pic 2-3 as long as you keep a positive attitude and keep working hard!! I myself have gone from pic 5 down to somewhere between pic 2 and 3 probably...it can be done!

How is what a bunch of strangers think of one picture of a famous woman a motivator? My motivators are how I feel about myself, my own confidence and my health. And getting good arms.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Rate L>R: 52225
    Rank L>R: 51324 (but the bodies of Marilyn and Naked Girl look the same to me)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    From left to right: 4, 1, 2, 3, 5.

Agree!
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    MEN!! a few ladies and I are having a discussion on this topic...PLEASE rate these ladies from 1 to 5!!! 1 having the hottest body and 5 having the least hottest body!! thanks :)

CompareGirls.jpg

In my woman's point of view, (Hottest to not) 3,2,4,1,5
    My husbands point of view, (Hottest to not) 2,3,4,1,5
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm going to vote too...

that chick on #2 is pretty hot.. it's a close one for m between her and MM.

I also think the 4th pic just looks more erotic because it has the most skin. She's naked so it just looks sexy, kwim?