tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Pic 1 5
    Pic 2 4
    Pic 3 1
    Pic 4 4
    Pic 5 3

Why do you ask?

I think women have a very false sense of what men want...and apparently I was right!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    4-1-3-2-5

Tara, my 1 and 2 were very close.
  • Random_Name
    Options
    On the only scale that matters: Yes/No

The only "Yes" is Elisha Cuthbert.

The second closest to a "Yes" would be Marilyn Monroe, but only if I was waiting for the cable guy or the plumber so I had a four hour window to kill. Also, she would have to be alive because I have a rule about screwing the dead now.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I find it strange that a few men are ranking both 1 and 5 real high. I would think if you liked one, you'd hate the other.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I find it strange that a few men are ranking both 1 and 5 real high. I would think if you liked one, you'd hate the other.

Actually, they're ranking them low. 1 = hot, 5 = not hot
  • Random_Name
    Options
    5 is *least* desirable.
  • CrzyAte
    Options
    Pic 1 5
    Pic 2 4
    Pic 3 1
    Pic 4 4
    Pic 5 3

Why do you ask?

I think women have a very false sense of what men want...and apparently I was right!!

I agree if we refrased this to say Women what do you think men would want it would probabaly 2,1,3,4,5.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Pic 1 5
    Pic 2 4
    Pic 3 1
    Pic 4 4
    Pic 5 3

Why do you ask?

I agree if we refrased this to say Women what do you think men would want it would probabaly 2,1,3,4,5.

I'd probably say 3, 1, 2, 4, 5 just because I constantly hear guys talking about how they think they'll break really super skinny girls.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    2 4 1 3 5
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    MEN!! a few ladies and I are having a discussion on this topic...PLEASE rate these ladies from 1 to 5!!! 1 having the hottest body and 5 having the least hottest body!! thanks :)

CompareGirls.jpg

My son doesn't go on MFP but I showed him the pics last night so I'm showing his vote.

Pics 3 and 4 tied for 1st place.

Pic 5 was 2nd place. He had actually chosen her first but he didn't like the fake red hair and the tattoo so that knocked her down to 2nd place.

Pic 2 was 3rd place.

Pic 1 he wasn't attracted to at all.

Edited to take out the last statement. He wasn't trying to be mean but some women can't help being that skinny.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
  • tjradd73
    Options
    4-1-3-2-5

Tara, my 1 and 2 were very close.

I like 2 then 3....4 is a bit chubby...I I can say that from where I came from!!! :)
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    It is so refreshing to see that men on here are not shallow !! I like the fact that most on here like the lady with more meat on her bones than the skinny stick , I think number 3 and 4 are the best !!!
    # 1 is too skinny
    # 2 is nice
    # 3 is PERFECT
    # 4 again nice all american size woman who is comfy in the skin she is in which makes her super sexy !
    # 5 I have a n issure with the hair. now if her hair was different and the picture was takenm with a little more class Im sure it would rate high!

totally disagree.

#2 is by far the best one - she has no competition in that line-up
  • dannylives
    Options
    By the way. Who is the girl in pic #4?
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    From left to right: 4, 2, 1, 3, 5.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    It is so refreshing to see that men on here are not shallow !! I like the fact that most on here like the lady with more meat on her bones than the skinny stick , I think number 3 and 4 are the best !!!
    # 1 is too skinny
    # 2 is nice
    # 3 is PERFECT
    # 4 again nice all american size woman who is comfy in the skin she is in which makes her super sexy !
    # 5 I have a n issure with the hair. now if her hair was different and the picture was takenm with a little more class Im sure it would rate high!

totally disagree.

#2 is by far the best one - she has no competition in that line-up

I AGREE!!! That's what I am shootin for!

I am actually very surprised that 3 is so close to being #1, compared to 2?! MM was a size 14 afterall....which is today's avg woman!
  • minmatt
    Options
    MM was a size 14 then....which today is more like a 6 or 8.
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Left to right:

4 1 2 3 5