MEN...WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    MM was a size 14 then....which today is more like a 6 or 8.

REALLY?! I didn't know that!!! you could never tell from this pic of her. tho..she looks a TODAYS 14 for sure!!!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    By the way. Who is the girl in pic #4?

I believe that is Crystal Renn. She's a plus-sized model. Unfortunately she has lost all her weight and become skinny.
  • minmatt
    Options
    Yeah I know! I thought the same thing!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I believe that is Crystal Renn. She's a plus-sized model. Unfortunately she has lost all her weight and become skinny.
    Probably because she wanted to make real money. :-/
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    From left to right:

To me, the 3rd pic is my idea of a perfect woman shape.

IMO.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to rate me? You have to look at my pics since I can't post them on this thing due to work :) honest opinions are always nice :D

Well, Red really is your colour!

Need to see you standing up to give a full assessment though ;)
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    From left to right:

5, 1, 2, 3, 5

Too far to either side is gross. This really isn't a fair comparison between these models though.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man or gay..but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in.. this thread is depressing that one of the most famous sex symbols of all time- MM did not win hands down because she had more meat on her bones than today's super models. and since I am closer in size to the last pic(minus the hair, blue lipstick and tattoo). :cry: :brokenheart: :bigsmile: sigh..going to cry cause I feel fat and unattractive now lol
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    In order from left to right:

4 1 2 3 5

this is hilarious. my hubby always tells me "too skinny" isn't attractive (he says kyra knightley (sp?) is too skinny) and i never believe him...but now i guess i do!
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    for me 3, 4, 2, 5, 1
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man or gay..but I thought I'd put my 2 cents in.. this thread is depressing that one of the most famous sex symbols of all time- MM did not win hands down because she had more meat on her bones than today's super models. and since I am closer in size to the last pic(minus the hair, blue lipstick and tattoo). :cry: :brokenheart: :bigsmile: sigh..going to cry cause I feel fat and unattractive now lol

A lot of are with you. I'm trying to not let it get to me, and instead use it as a motivational tool. The thread has made me feel unattractive as hell, but what can we do except use it in the only way possible- using it to push us toward looking like the ideal, right?
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options

A lot of are with you. I'm trying to not let it get to me, and instead use it as a motivational tool. The thread has made me feel unattractive as hell, but what can we do except use it in the only way possible- using it to push us toward looking like the ideal, right?

EXACTLY LADIES!!! This should be a great motivator for you to reach towards your own personal goals...and it should actually make you happy to see that a lot of these men like 3 better than 1 or 2!!! Don't get down on yourselves...you knew that most people wouldn't pick number 4 or 5...otherwise you wouldn't be here right?!

Just remember...you are going in the right direction...and you will get to pic 2-3 as long as you keep a positive attitude and keep working hard!! I myself have gone from pic 5 down to somewhere between pic 2 and 3 probably...it can be done!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Well...cause I'm a nerd and couldn't really tell just based off of looking at everyones post...I actually added everyones votes up (up to my post)....and based on what everyone rated, this is the order based on votes (from left to right)

CompareGirls.jpg

4th (with a 3.89 average), 2nd (with a 2.0 average), 1st (with a 1.79 average), 3rd (with a 2.63 average), 5th (with a 4.43 average)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    3, 2, 4, 5, 1.

I kinda have a thing for blondes. :)
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    It is so refreshing to see that men on here are not shallow !! I like the fact that most on here like the lady with more meat on her bones than the skinny stick , I think number 3 and 4 are the best !!!
    This has nothing to do with a guy being shallow (or not shallow). People are being asked to rate attractiveness solely based on looks. How is this whole thing not shallow? Not shallow is when you can see past the way a person looks on the outside.

Mind you, just because I think this is shallow, doesn't mean I think it's bad!!! Having a shallow moment is healthy/normal, and does not necessarily make you a shallow person. :smile:
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    3, 2, 4, 5, 1.

I think I did this wrong. When I say "3, 2, 4, 5, 1," I mean that Picture #3 (Marilyn) is the hottest to me, picture #2 the second hottest, and so forth. If I am instead supposed to keep the pictures in their order and then assign each one a number, then it would be

5, 2, 1, 3, 4
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    3, 2, 4, 5, 1.

I so hope you accidentally messed that up. There's no way Skeletor over there is more attractive than Marilyn Monroe. I don't care who you are.

Haha, okay. (Edited because I just saw you fixed it. lol)
  • 253teg
    Options
    MEN!! a few ladies and I are having a discussion on this topic...PLEASE rate these ladies from 1 to 5!!! 1 having the hottest body and 5 having the least hottest body!! thanks :)

CompareGirls.jpg

3 2 1 4 5
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    3(need a better pic for that one)-
    1++
    3(could be a 2, hard to tell from the pic)
    10(I can't give a good score to a woman who I think could rape me)