Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Did you know that the only reason we shave our legs is because of an advertising campaign from the shaving cream companies? Just a useless fact. I do shave my legs BTW lol.

Maybe that started it again in modern times, but I believe the french started doing it in the 1700's. Other societies have probably done it too even before that.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    If a woman doesn't want to shave her body hair, more power to her. I don't like body hair on myself, so I shave. But another woman's bodily choices are none of my concern. Amanda Palmer doesn't shave and I still find her beautiful.
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    "Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she, Gus? Gooney-goo-goo"

Always shave my pits. Shave my legs in the summertime, or when baring them in the winter. Hubby doesn't care either way. Couldn't care less what other people thought if I didn't. We all have out preferences; what one may think is normal, others may find 'gross'....ie body modification. I say live and let live. If people focused more on character than outer appearance we'd live in a much better world.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I shave when I can be bothered, I like to wax in the summertime as it seems to last longer. I get my eyebrows threaded.
    I currently live in Taiwan and the majority of ladies don't seem to remove the hair.
  • silverainn
    Options
    My boyfriend honestly doesn't care if I shave, in fact I think only one of my past boyfriends did care. I still wax my legs/eyebrows though, because hairy legs bother me (on myself, I don't care what other people do), and my eyebrows look like caterpillars if I leave them alone long enough.

I love facial hair on guys.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

no doubt, I personally hate shaving my legs...and if my fiance b!tches, it's his own damn fault...love it or lump it. he loves me UNCONDITIONALLY!! I do shave when the leg hair doesn't feel nice on the blankets anymore, that prickly feeling sucks. But really, it's a north american societal norm that doesn't have any basis in procreation. it's stupid, I hate it.

It is weird. I dont think the fiance cares if I do or not. I had one ex who was obsessed with no hair and another who wanted me to be sasquatch and LOVED LOVED LOVED it when I was hairy.

It's a preference. Do what makes you happy not what some stupid guy likes. If he is that hung up on body hair hygiene he's probably a shallow d_ck anyways with not much for brains. I actually like having smooth legs even though it doesnt last long. I've been both extremes completely bald including my head and a hairy pioneer jungle wild woman, and have always done it beause that's what I wanted.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Did you know that the only reason we shave our legs is because of an advertising campaign from the shaving cream companies? Just a useless fact. I do shave my legs BTW lol.

Maybe that started it again in modern times, but I believe the french started doing it in the 1700's. Other societies have probably done it too even before that.

they egyptians used to shave off all their body hair including the head and wear wigs. I think we should do that.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Another thread that clearly demonstrates that there is someone for everyone. Probably best to stop asking blanket questions and find the guy that likes you.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

This guy does not like hair legs on a gal. This isn't Europe.

This is soooo typical for ignorant Americans that have never been out of the state.

Ignorant Americans?!? I have been all over the world and I did see a larger percentage of women with leg hair in Italy, Spain and Portugal than in America. In reference to your comment, I was making a joke.

I will have to say that those are some of the most beautiful women in the world hairy or not...gorgeous.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread needs braiiiiiinnnnsss.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    This thread is like...months and months old???
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Another thread that clearly demonstrates that there is someone for everyone. Probably best to stop asking blanket questions and find the guy that likes you.

*winner*
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I shave....religiously....

and I don't have a guy ...so it's not for a special him....

but I do have a daughter that loves to cuddle....and the other day when I was feeling sick and decided to not shave the ONE time in my life....we were cuddling on the couch and she said: "Jeez MOM, who the heck let a hedgehog come and cuddle with us...:grumble: "

so I shave.....religiously....
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    hF546C15B_zps82bdc99a.jpeg
  • sclarktiw
    Options
    "Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she, Gus? Gooney-goo-goo"

That was just on the other day! Eddie Murphy is hilarious...I gots some ice cream...wanna lick??? PSYCHE!!!
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Who cares if guys like hairy legs or not..Not everything we do/dont do depends on what guys like/dislike.

Hair is gross in women. Men or no men..End of discussion, carry on now.

well said!

double well said ;-)
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I don't like body hair ANYWHERE on a woman, and minimal on men.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

Agreed!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Ummm...nope. My wife doesn't shave her legs if I don't shave my face. She doesn't like facial hair like I don't like hairy arm pits or legs,
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    hF546C15B_zps82bdc99a.jpeg

dude you need to Tan! The hair is fine just go get some sun!