Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• BrandNewMia
    Options
    <---- These legs - UNSHAVEN. I don't shave my legs, there IS hair there (black, about 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch long) it's just not that noticable. I only shave my underarms if I am wearing something sleeveless and I happen to remember to shave them while I'm in the shower, so if I forget, well, it just goes undone.

My husband does NOT mind!

It's not uncomfortable, once the hair grows long enough it is soft and not prickly. I just wanted to post this to show all the "Ew gross!" commenters that it really isn't a big deal. Like, at all.

Hairy legs can be "ew gross". Like, totally. Not yours, but I've seen plenty that are. I couldn't care less if a woman decides not to shave. But, I can certainly have an opinion on whether I like it or not.

Yes, you may have an opinion... Not sure where I said you couldn't?
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Since this is an opinion question, my personal preference is that a woman only have hair on her scalp and her eyebrows, the rest can go..............
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I think this is funny because I used to rarely shave in the winter. Now that I'm working out a lot I don't like the stubbly feeling so I shave much more often. Hubby used to complain back when I was hairy, but I figured if he really cared he'd do it for me... and he used to once in a while. The first time he shaved them for me was when I was hugely preggo with #1. It was the most caring and thoughtful thing he'd ever done. But in general he'd rather I shaved them. Now that I do we never talk about it!!!

That said, I only shave to the knee. My thighs are not hairy at all and what little hair there is is blond and very fine, so I don't bother. Below the knee... stubble city!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    This thread is one big "lol".

If you don't want to shave your legs that's fine, but I think it's ... more attractive if a girl does. The smoothness is certainly an issue. I keep as groomed as possible; I hate it when my lady friend isn't equally groomed.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

It is kind of weird...but so are a lot of other things in this world lol. If I had a wife or very serious girlfriend and she didn't like body hair to the point she wanted my leg hair gone (I'm not super hairy to begin with)...I'd probably do something about it for her.
    Since this is an opinion question, my personal preference is that a woman only have hair on her scalp and her eyebrows, the rest can go..............

For the record, I'm with this guy lol.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    hahahah i hate hair on ME anywhere, hence why i'm addicted to laser hair removal!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

no doubt, I personally hate shaving my legs...and if my fiance b!tches, it's his own damn fault...love it or lump it. he loves me UNCONDITIONALLY!! I do shave when the leg hair doesn't feel nice on the blankets anymore, that prickly feeling sucks. But really, it's a north american societal norm that doesn't have any basis in procreation. it's stupid, I hate it.

Much agreed. . this is crap. . women should shave. . . and wear make up and have the perfect hair and skin. . blah blah blah. . .

but men are sexy if they are furry, bald, grey whatever they like. . Society needs to chill with all these expectations that they put

people of a certain gender. .
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I really don't care what a guy likes, I personally can't stand hairy legs or arm pits, it drives me insane and is very uncomfortable!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    hahahah i hate hair on ME anywhere, hence why i'm addicted to laser hair removal!!!

You and I would get along wonderfully lol.

Just sayin :).
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I cant imagine they really like it. Deal with it maybe.
    I cant stand hair on places other than my head. And stubble just makes me nuts!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I hate shaving my legs, but grumble and continue if there's occasion to show them. Usually.

Always shave my pits though, can't stand the feeling of prickly pits!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I shave when i know they are going to be touched or looked at.. And that goes with other areas too.

THIS
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman who shaves her legs just as much as I like a woman who bathes! But if you do neither, that is fine.... just not my preference. We all have things that attract us to the opposite sex just as much as turn us off. :wink:
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    2 words.... HECK NO ..... annnnnd scene
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky as I rarely grow hair on my legs and only have to shave about 2-3 times a summer and thats it.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I understand why some women of color don't shave (even a small nick will leave a scar), but surely they can wax!
    You're kiddin', right? Have you ever waxed? Do you have any idea what it feels like? It hurts like hell, especially if your leg has been operated and the nerves (= feel) are not normal...
    I couldn't wax even before the surgery!
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Speaking for myself, no I do not.
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I work at a gym so i wear shorts or capri workout pants year round, so I shave year round, Im fair haired so I could get away with letting it grow so its more about my comfort level. Have you ever worn dry wicking pants with stubble? its like velcro.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I hate shaving my legs, but grumble and continue if there's occasion to show them. Usually.

Always shave my pits though, can't stand the feeling of prickly pits!

everyone should shave their pits, armpit hair is always gross................opinion...........