Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Ladies I try to be understanding. As I've said in numerous threads I exclusively date curvaceous women. I've said how much I prefer comfortable, pajama type clothes to lingerie.

But at this point I gotta bail. A man has to have his limits!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I only shave my legs when I'm wearing shorts. D: Is that bad?

Or like. I'll shave half of them if I'm wearing tights.

I'm just lazy.

So during the winter...

I make it a point to just...not lift my pant legs. lmao!
    [/quote]

I'm with ya!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I don't shave my legs very often. You can call it gross all you want but I don't care. It's not noticeable unless you're staring at my legs...and I always wear jeans anyway. My husband doesn't care, to be honest I don't think he even notices.

This! Thank you! It is a HASSLE to shave everyday! Everyday? come on! I don't have time for that mess! I shave if my legs are gonna be showing (during the day). If I wear shorts or a dress or something, yea I shave. You will never see my leg hair. But if Im wearin jeans all the time then heck no! And as far as my husband, well see above. Even if he notices he knows better than to say anything about it. Really? Does HE shave every day or other day or AT ALL...so shut up...that's what I say. Now I will say I don't go rubbin them on him or anything like that and I usually wear PJ pants unless I have shaved or are already under the covers :) and we have a huge bed and dont touch while we sleep. If he DOES wanna get it on, my legs are one of my body parts he is least concerned with, in fact he does not even look at them and hardly touches them anyway, even if they are shaved. The parts of my legs he is touching does not have any hair anyway...lol..My thighs are pretty hair free naturally. I keep my under arms shaved though.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    They just prolly letting it grow in for the winter....:laugh: :laugh:
  • Jycooper
    Options
    I don't shave but then again I don't grow hair on my legs.
  • BreCore
    Options
    It's funny to see how programmed society is.
    "ewww leg hair"
    Seriously? How juvenile to judge a person on whether they let their body do what it has evolved to do or not.

Personally, I don't shave. Ever. Razors are barbaric and I don't know how anybody uses them. I do wax on occasion: In Winter when I wear a lot of tights, when I get dressed up for a vocal showcase or photo shoot, or when it is requested of me - sometimes.
    Frankly, I don't really want a person who can't adapt to me having leg hair, has been brain washed by society, and thinks that I should be doing what society says I should. I will not be doing what society says I should. Whoever wants to be with me should get used to that.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I don't shave my legs very often. You can call it gross all you want but I don't care. It's not noticeable unless you're staring at my legs...and I always wear jeans anyway. My husband doesn't care, to be honest I don't think he even notices.

I don't think any of the "gross" comments would apply to you since you always wear jeans. The issue in the OP was that the ladies were wearing skirts and the hair was long and wiry.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    If I don't feel like shaving, I'm going out with my pirate legs on. The last thing I'm worrying about is whether a guy likes it or not.
  • macpatti
    Options
    "ewww leg hair"
    Seriously? How juvenile to judge a person on whether they let their body do what it has evolved to do or not.

Personally, I don't shave. Ever. Razors are barbaric and I don't know how anybody uses them. I do wax on occasion: In Winter when I wear a lot of tights, when I get dressed up for a vocal showcase or photo shoot, or when it is requested of me - sometimes.
    Frankly, I don't really want a person who can't adapt to me having leg hair, has been brain washed by society, and thinks that I should be doing what society says I should. I will not be doing what society says I should. Whoever wants to be with me should get used to that.

Do you wear make-up and fix your hair? Wear deodorant? Paint your nails or toenails? Wear a bra? We could apply your logic to all of the above. Like it or not, we live in a society (here in the US) that does dictate how we see things. I don't know that anyone is "judging" a person for having hairy legs, but they can certainly have an opinion on whether they like it or not.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I shave when i know they are going to be touched or looked at.. And that goes with other areas too.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. but not because of ^^^this^^
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

I see nothing wrong with this... a man needs to maintain something to distinguish him from a lady. Women's legs not shaved... or armpits for that matter... GROSS!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    "ewww leg hair"

Do you wear make-up and fix your hair? Wear deodorant? Paint your nails or toenails? Wear a bra?

Not the OP but...

Very rarely for both.
    Yes, for the same reason I don't like to be around people who wear a ton of perfume. Invasion of personal space by odor.
    Very rarely.
    Yes, because I have large breasts and it hurts when they bounce around. If I were smaller, I probably wouldn't often.

I shave when I feel like it, not when society says I "should".
  • macpatti
    Options
    "ewww leg hair"

Do you wear make-up and fix your hair? Wear deodorant? Paint your nails or toenails? Wear a bra?

Not the OP but...

Very rarely for both.
    Yes, for the same reason I don't like to be around people who wear a ton of perfume. Invasion of personal space by odor.
    Very rarely.
    Yes, because I have large breasts and it hurts when they bounce around. If I were smaller, I probably wouldn't often.

Thanks, but I was asking the person I quoted. I didn't mean it to be attacking her opinion. I'm curious what else is considered "dictated by society" that she would/would not do.
  • mrshickey
    Options
    I understand why some women of color don't shave (even a small nick will leave a scar), but surely they can wax!

well over 12 yrs of shaved, smooth legs, and as a 'woman of colour ' :laugh: myself the chance of a scar is no excuse!! buy a decent razor!!! hair removal cream!! ANYTHING BUT THE HAIR!!! lol
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I understand why some women of color don't shave (even a small nick will leave a scar), but surely they can wax!

Uhhh...No they cannot. A lot of women and men of color are prone to Folliculitus. For some, it can lead to a more serious skin infection called Furuncles which can result in MRSA infections. I myself cannot shave with a razor because of that, so I have to use electric clippers. Unlike most men, I have nothing against women who do not shave their legs...on the contrary I find it quite attractive. My wife does not shave her legs, but luckily, she has nice smooth hair as she has "Indian in her family". People from the South understand that term.
    That being said, I cannot stand to see a woman with underarm hair. It looks she has the two afro brothers in a headlock. That grosses me out, but I will take all the women with hair on their legs...Not hairy legs women, but women with hair on their legs. And yes, there is a difference.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    "ewww leg hair"

Not the OP but...

Very rarely for both.
    Very rarely.

now you know that corsetry and petticoat was used many centuries ago to distort the body and molde it to what SOCIETY expect it to look like right. Since they didnt have tummy tucks back then they used clothing to do it. Just Saying......
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    "ewww leg hair"

While it's not my cup of tea I fully support your right to make your own decisions about your body. I'm positive you'll find someone who appreciates that about you.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You know what they say about a woman with hairy legs...

Hope everybody's having a great day!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I shave when i know they are going to be touched or looked at.. And that goes with other areas too.

ditto