Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    No we don't. Or at least I don't, no male I know does, in general most of the continent does not, most lesbians I know do not like body hair.

However there is always someone flaky or desperate enough to tell the girl it's wonderful.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

no doubt, I personally hate shaving my legs...and if my fiance b!tches, it's his own damn fault...love it or lump it. he loves me UNCONDITIONALLY!! I do shave when the leg hair doesn't feel nice on the blankets anymore, that prickly feeling sucks. But really, it's a north american societal norm that doesn't have any basis in procreation. it's stupid, I hate it.
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    They may have been lady boys ?
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    yuck. i think that's pretty much a no brainer.

i will admit...when sex became a chore with my ex i wouldn't shave on purpose...just to keep him away for a night or two.
  • nneka86
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    That's so hot. I wouldn't have to count sheep at night if I could just feel the warmth of a Brillo pad scraping against my skin at night.
  • jessashcher
    Options
    summer time, shave all the time cause I'm always in shorts, winter time, not as often, cause I get tired of shaving.
  • chefchazz
    Options
    i HATE seeing that!!! or a woman w/ hairy pits!! makes me wanna puke. can you imagine a guy getting intimate, raises your arms to take off your shirt and hes greeted by your gorilla pits????? f*cking gross!!:explode:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's so hot. I wouldn't have to count sheep at night if I could just feel the warmth of a Brillo pad scraping against my skin at night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Not a guy but . . . gross
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Maybe those ladies weren't ladies at all lol!
  • hairly legs are gross. i started shaving mine due to being a cyclist and now i don't think i'll ever stop.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I understand why some women of color don't shave (even a small nick will leave a scar), but surely they can wax!
  • Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

the irony is that cyclists shaving their legs pre dates women doing it
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My guess is no.

But as being a new and improved human, I have very little hair on my arms & legs. I can go 2 weeks without shaving the legs.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the girl. I knew a lot of blondish european women who had never shaved their legs, and all that had grown was peach fuzz which was not even noticeable unless you really looked for it. But if you just happend to have thick, dark body hair, I would probably shave it. I'm not a slave to fashion and I never manscape my chest arms or legs, but I definaly get out the nair for my back on trips to the beach.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hell to the NO. Ugh. Just ugh.
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I don't shave my legs very often. You can call it gross all you want but I don't care. It's not noticeable unless you're staring at my legs...and I always wear jeans anyway. My husband doesn't care, to be honest I don't think he even notices.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Were you standing outside of a club? & did these "women" have an adams apple & deep voice?
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    If my legs get stubbly, hubby will stroke them and call me by our dog's name. :embarassed:

Lovely. :grumble:

LOL my husband has done this. It's the winter, dammit..sometimes you go an extra day.......