Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I only shave my legs when I'm wearing shorts. D: Is that bad?

Or like. I'll shave half of them if I'm wearing tights.

I'm just lazy.

So during the winter...

I make it a point to just...not lift my pant legs. lmao!

Yep!! But since I'm married and I'm not tryin' to impress anyone, I'm ok with it. My husband doesn't even say anything about it anymore... not since I made him shave my legs for me when I was 9 months pregnant with our son! :laugh:
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Do guys like hairy legs? Are these women purposefully not shaving to please their man? That's the only reason a woman would choose to not shave, right? Because her man likes it, and every choice she makes should naturally be defined by what men expect and find sexy?
    I hate full facial hair on men. Just really not my thing. Does that mean that my man isn't allowed to grow a beard when the mood strikes? Sure doesn't. Because there is more to him then what I prefer.
    Maybe, just maybe, these women that choose to not shave do it for a reason other than attracting a male. You cannot expect everyone that you meet during the course of your life to have spent hours of time "making themselves presentable" in your opinion before passing you on the street.
    Can't we show everyone the same respect for their personal choices that we expect for our own?
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    I'd be willing to volunteer to shave her while she lays in the bathtub...does that answer the question?
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    yuck. i think that's pretty much a no brainer.

i will admit...when sex became a chore with my ex i wouldn't shave on purpose...just to keep him away for a night or two.

LMAO!!! So I'm not the only one who did that!!
  • Valechka
    Options
    No, no way, girls should not nave hairy legs. But I see some dudes with waxed or shaved legs ! Not my cup of tea. Guys should leave hair alone lol, not man like to shave their legs or even chest.
  • ennaejay
    Options
    i think traditionally guys like smooth - women are generally just smoother, inside and out ;)

I had a "contest" with my roommate in school to see who could grow their leg hair longest (this was during wintertime). I made it just over 2 months and I felt like a caveman. I think it's all about what you're used to...........
  • Valechka
    Options
    I hate body hair, so even that I am married for years, I always have no hair, wax or shave, I dont feel sexy if I have hair on my legs for example. The good thing since I am did wax since like 16 y.o. Not many hair remain, the more one wax the less hair grow...
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It's funny to see how programmed society is.
    "ewww leg hair"
    Seriously? How juvenile to judge a person on whether they let their body do what it has evolved to do or not.

Personally, I don't shave. Ever. Razors are barbaric and I don't know how anybody uses them. I do wax on occasion: In Winter when I wear a lot of tights, when I get dressed up for a vocal showcase or photo shoot, or when it is requested of me - sometimes.
    Frankly, I don't really want a person who can't adapt to me having leg hair, has been brain washed by society, and thinks that I should be doing what society says I should. I will not be doing what society says I should. Whoever wants to be with me should get used to that.

Don't worry, I'm sure your dream hippie will come along someday.

Heaven forbid we have differences between the sexes. I always thought femininity was something to admire.
    Why would you want to look like a guy? Our bodies are not meant to be beautiful like a woman's.
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    Were you standing outside of a club? & did these "women" have an adams apple & deep voice?

queens are more high maintenance than women...they literally pluck their chest hair...and come on honey, do you think they'd be caught dead without 3 pairs of pantyhose on? how do you think they keep things "up"...

I thought they used tape........:huh:
    I really didnt put much thought into it... was just being sarcastic, but now youve got me thinking about it...:ohwell: :huh: :sick:
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    No, no way, girls should not nave hairy legs. But I see some dudes with waxed or shaved legs ! Not my cup of tea. Guys should leave hair alone lol, not man like to shave their legs or even chest.

So you like hairy backs as well? When men get in shape they boost they testosterone which results in faster hair growth all over the body. I simply get fed up looking like a chimp so I get it all waxed and shaved...and my gf love the feeling of my warm soft skin against hers so its a win win situation.
  • PBJunkie
    Options

So you like hairy backs as well? When men get in shape they boost they testosterone which results in faster hair growth all over the body. I simply get fed up looking like a chimp so I get it all waxed and shaved...and my gf love the feeling of my warm soft skin against hers so its a win win situation.
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    (speaking metaphorically - don't have a wife AND gf, No hate mail, please.)

I'm glad you cleared that up... :laugh:

I shave my legs, my husband shaves his head. We're even.
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    <---- These legs - UNSHAVEN. I don't shave my legs, there IS hair there (black, about 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch long) it's just not that noticable. I only shave my underarms if I am wearing something sleeveless and I happen to remember to shave them while I'm in the shower, so if I forget, well, it just goes undone.

My husband does NOT mind!

It's not uncomfortable, once the hair grows long enough it is soft and not prickly. I just wanted to post this to show all the "Ew gross!" commenters that it really isn't a big deal. Like, at all.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    <---- These legs - UNSHAVEN. I don't shave my legs, there IS hair there (black, about 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch long) it's just not that noticable. I only shave my underarms if I am wearing something sleeveless and I happen to remember to shave them while I'm in the shower, so if I forget, well, it just goes undone.

My husband does NOT mind!

It's not uncomfortable, once the hair grows long enough it is soft and not prickly. I just wanted to post this to show all the "Ew gross!" commenters that it really isn't a big deal. Like, at all.

Hairy legs can be "ew gross". Like, totally. Not yours, but I've seen plenty that are. I couldn't care less if a woman decides not to shave. But, I can certainly have an opinion on whether I like it or not.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It's funny to see how programmed society is.
    "ewww leg hair"
    Seriously? How juvenile to judge a person on whether they let their body do what it has evolved to do or not.

Personally, I don't shave. Ever. Razors are barbaric and I don't know how anybody uses them. I do wax on occasion: In Winter when I wear a lot of tights, when I get dressed up for a vocal showcase or photo shoot, or when it is requested of me - sometimes.
    Frankly, I don't really want a person who can't adapt to me having leg hair, has been brain washed by society, and thinks that I should be doing what society says I should. I will not be doing what society says I should. Whoever wants to be with me should get used to that.

Right on sister! I'm sure that your man has a full beard that he's been growing all his life, and that you are only here by accident as extra body weight is totally natural. No soap, no deodorant, get over that whole bathing thing entirely unless there's something sticky on you and while were at it let's get rid of some of those other annoying societal programming silliness.

Like:
    marriage
    monogamy
    controlling the urge to commit assault
    males having anything at all to do with children once procreation is over. completely unnatural that.
    equal rights.
    any rights you're not strong enough to take by force.

Woot anarchy!

All that just because one doesn't remove the hair from certain body parts on a regular basis. Wow........

HAHAHAHA! SERIOUSLY!!! WHAT THE.... o.O
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Been shaving them since '97 when I started competing in Triathlons, and haven't looked back.... And no complaints so far. I got some **** from my male friends, but they shut up real quick when you invite them on a run, swim, or bike to test their 'manliness'.

As for women, I'll give a lot more attention to any body part that's smooth as buttah! :wink:

Oh, and I'm from the USA, if that makes a difference.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I really, really wish they did, because its a pain shaving all the time.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Women should shave their legs and men shouldn't shave their legs.
    So endeth the lesson.
  • dang_girl
    Options
    To each his/her own I guess but my legs are as smooth as a baby's bottom.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    i shaved once when I was a teenager....

I guess you can see some hair if you look real close, but you can't feel it... I just have fine body hair....

so I don't bother to shave my legs, but do my underarms.... because that is noticeable