Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy obviously but I wouldn't see why a guy would like or be into hairy legs. I for one shave all the time. Sometimes I go without shaving for a week... and that's usually cuz I just don't give a ****. But for the most part I'm smooth all over! I'm one of those girls that likes her men smooth too. I mean I don't care about leg hair on a guy... but please no chest hair and manscaping better be happening. If I don't shave, go to bed and can feel the pricklyness I have to put pants back on! Not cool IMO
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    They are growing it out for the winter.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have a preference for men with very little body hair, so as a courtesy I shave when I'm dating someone or when wearing a skirt or top that could show hair. Left to my own devices, I rarely bother. Who cares if no one sees?
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    No. I like women with smooth, hairless feminine legs.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I've seen 3 ladies today in skirts with hairy legs! One lady was light skinned and the hair was jet black and curled up...kinda resembled pubic hair! :sick: What the heck?! I can't imagine rubbing up against that at night! :noway:

Do guys like that???

Maybe those ladies don't like guys:huh: :huh:

Touche
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I hate body hair on anybody...I've convinced every single one of my boyfriends I've ever had to shave their armpits!

Seriously? I mean hey whatever works for you... but personally I like a little hair on a guy... I mean I'm not talking about a gorilla that escaped from the zoo hairy... but I have no intention on being with someone who looks like a hairless 10 year old boy either.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Frankly, who am I to judge. If they are fine going out and about like that more power to them.

Seriously, legs that are frequently shaved are the prickly/annoying ones. If you let the hair grow a week or two (on someone who "needs" to shave practically daily) it becomes much softer. It's the 2-3 day stubble that's the worst.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    women should be perfect ALL THE TIME!,
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Maybe in that persons culture its not something they consider the norm?

Really what does it matter if there is a stranger with hairy legs I am sure there is someone out there that will love them the way they are.
  • naterar
    naterar Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Depends. Will she have sex with me? Cause if she will, I don't care.
    Of course, if she won't then I REALLY don't care.

So I guess I don't care.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I''dddd ttyyypppeee bbbeetttttteeerrr iiiiffff III wwasssnnn''''ttt ccriiinnngiiinnggg aaattt tthheeee tthhoouugghhtt ooff tthhhiiisss.....

tumblr_m8h4ewVUBI1rnn17q.gif
  • kellys_toy
    Options
    HELL NO!
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    not me or anyone that i know. i'm sure they exist somewhere though.
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I log on today and find this hairy leg topic. Really? Not cool. Yuck. Shave em!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I shave my legs once every two weeks, maybe.
    It's an annoying task that only prolongs how much time I have to spend in the shower.

I don't think any guy enjoys it, but all mine have certainly dealt with it.
  • dstuttgen
    Options
    I'm a guy and I don't care. I'd rather cuddle up to my wife with hairy legs than to be scratched by stubs. I look at it this way; The Goddess created us with hair, and it grows. I don't know if it serves a natural purpose but I don't believe it does any harm. Needless to say, I don't think it is gross. I think it is our modern sensibilities that get in the way.

Cheers
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Depends. Will she have sex with me? Cause if she will, I don't care.
    Of course, if she won't then I REALLY don't care.

So I guess I don't care.

Pretty much!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    disgusted-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-60.gif
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say that I know any guys who "like" it, but my boyfriend is pretty indifferent to it, unless it got out of hand. This is from a leg man as well! I've told him before if he ever finds it too much, to let me know and I will shave them. I trust him to be honest, he knows I won't get offended. I'm just not going to shave them especially for him when he barely notices. He's never once told me it's got to that point.

I shave mine when the hair bugs me, or if I'm going out in a dress or something that will show my legs off. In the summer this will be more frequent, in the winter, less so.

Maybe things would be different if I had thick, dark hair, but I don't. If I shaved regularly, I'd only need to every 1-2 weeks. I've never needed to shave my thighs either, only from the top of the knee downwards. People should do what they like, but at the same time it would be nice to have respect for the things your partner finds attractive - it's not a major part of who I am. If my boyfriend just had to have them silky smooth, then I'd shave them religiously every week. It just so happens that he doesn't care much.

Armpits on the other hand...for me, they have to get shaved!