Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I already knew the answer, but just for giggles I decided to ask my bf what his opinion was.

He began to dry heave.

My old producer used to go the entire winter without shaving her legs. To creep me out, she'd often roll up her pant legs and rest her legs on my lap. Apparently, her weirdo husband "enjoyed" her legs more when she didn't shave, because they weren't prickly.

*shudders*

It's because of her that I decided to laser everything.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! This sooo reminds me of an episode of NCIS. The team was working with a couple of park rangers on a murder case. He, of course, was hitting on the attractive female ranger and asked her out. Then he discovered by chance that she doesn't shave. His reaction is hilarious! Watch the clip here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTGFXpkUT8c
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! This sooo reminds me of an episode of NCIS. The team was working with a couple of park rangers on a murder case. He, of course, was hitting on the attractive female ranger and asked her out. Then he discovered by chance that she doesn't shave. His reaction is hilarious! Watch the clip here.

This thread also reminded me of that! Dinozzo's face was priceless lol
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Stubble is fine, it happens, but hairy? No ma'am.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

This thread also reminded me of that! Dinozzo's face was priceless lol

I know! I laughed until I almost peed myself. You can almost see the vomit rising in the back of his throat when he spots the pit hair. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I only shave my legs when I'm wearing shorts. D: Is that bad?

Or like. I'll shave half of them if I'm wearing tights.

I'm just lazy.

So during the winter...

I make it a point to just...not lift my pant legs. lmao!

i'm with you there. the only other time i bother is when i'm swimming. maybe that's another clue as to why i'm single lol
  • AltaicaTigre
    Options

I'm just lazy.

So during the winter...

i'm with you there. the only other time i bother is when i'm swimming. maybe that's another clue as to why i'm single lol

I completely understand this, it is a large area that has to be shaved often to maintain, all we have to worry about is our face! So I personally think it's perfectly fine to wait until an appropriate time to shave them, but when the time comes, don't hesitate to say "umm give me just a minute, I need to freshen up" ;)
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    It's funny to see how programmed society is.
    "ewww leg hair"
    Seriously? How juvenile to judge a person on whether they let their body do what it has evolved to do or not.

Personally, I don't shave. Ever. Razors are barbaric and I don't know how anybody uses them. I do wax on occasion: In Winter when I wear a lot of tights, when I get dressed up for a vocal showcase or photo shoot, or when it is requested of me - sometimes.
    Frankly, I don't really want a person who can't adapt to me having leg hair, has been brain washed by society, and thinks that I should be doing what society says I should. I will not be doing what society says I should. Whoever wants to be with me should get used to that.

You are feisty. I like that. My husband is gone for six months so I'm going full out Sasquatch until he gets back.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

I see nothing wrong with this... a man needs to maintain something to distinguish him from a lady. Women's legs not shaved... or armpits for that matter... GROSS!

So a penis doesn't cut that need to be distinguished for you?
  • AltaicaTigre
    Options

So weird.

I see nothing wrong with this... a man needs to maintain something to distinguish him from a lady. Women's legs not shaved... or armpits for that matter... GROSS!

Untrue, but I thought we were keeping it G, yes, that is most certainly an area of frequent maintenance :)
  • latonya41
    latonya41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I personally shave my legs, but I know men that LOVE hariy legs, especially older men......
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm certain there are plenty of women in other countries that don't have access to razors to shave their legs, nor do they care to. They seem to be getting along with the men just fine, seeing as how they're reproducing and all....

Besides, these women that you saw in the skirts, they probably have men in their lives.
    And if you found out they did... would you not judge those men for "liking" women with hairy legs?
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I shave for myself. If I go a couple of days without shaving I start clawing at my legs until they bleed. I'm sure my husband doesn't mind. :wink:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    ummmm thats a Big Negative!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

I'm just lazy.

So during the winter...

This is me. I don't even pay attention to it most of the time. My fiance deals with it unless it gets too bad and then he makes Chewbacca noises at me.
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've seen 3 ladies today in skirts with hairy legs! One lady was light skinned and the hair was jet black and curled up...kinda resembled pubic hair! :sick: What the heck?! I can't imagine rubbing up against that at night! :noway:

Do guys like that???

LMAO! My poor husband tollerates my hairy legs but I'm pretty sure he likes them hair free....but hey, it's winter so I don't shave as often and I actually find it a HUGE chore to shave in the summer so much....

I worked with a girl once who just suddenly decided to stop shaving her legs....it was pretty gross even by my standards, especially when she would wear skirts above the knees and white pantyhose....the ONLY other chicks I saw with that much hair on their legs were gay....but I doubt that was the reason lol So many are going to take that the wrong way, I swear I am pro LGBT!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options

So weird.

Thankyou!!! Rofl:). I love this!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I AM DYING AT THIS ONLY BECAUSE I TOO HAVE NOTICED THIS LATELY!

I have noticed 3 different women like this at the gym lately. Thoroughly:huh: :sick: disgusted.
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm certain there are plenty of women in other countries that don't have access to razors to shave their legs, nor do they care to. They seem to be getting along with the men just fine, seeing as how they're reproducing and all....

Besides, these women that you saw in the skirts, they probably have men in their lives.
    And if you found out they did... would you not judge those men for "liking" women with hairy legs?

I think in some cultures, hair on a woman is considered sexy!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've seen 3 ladies today in skirts with hairy legs! One lady was light skinned and the hair was jet black and curled up...kinda resembled pubic hair! :sick: What the heck?! I can't imagine rubbing up against that at night! :noway:

Do guys like that???

LMAO! My poor husband tollerates my hairy legs but I'm pretty sure he likes them hair free....but hey, it's winter so I don't shave as often and I actually find it a HUGE chore to shave in the summer so much....

I worked with a girl once who just suddenly decided to stop shaving her legs....it was pretty gross even by my standards, especially when she would wear skirts above the knees and white pantyhose....the ONLY other chicks I saw with that much hair on their legs were gay....but I doubt that was the reason lol So many are going to take that the wrong way, I swear I am pro LGBT!

Apparently I like keeping the sexy in my relationship. I WILL NEVER let any body part of mine get hairy. It takes away the pedestal my boyfriend holds me on as an uber sexy, smooth, sex goddess. Blah. I would never take away that excitement from our relationship.