MMA Frauds

Options

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I don't care about brand names nor do I call people posers. Everyone at the gym has a different goal and I NEVER EVER think anything bad about ANYONE who is working out.
    Why do they ALLL of a sudden think they're hardcore because they bought some "Tapout Gear" at the mall and show up for a few "cardio" classes at the local "MMA school" that just popped up?

Anyone?

Picking low-hanging fruit is just too easy. *sigh*
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Um. Read the whole thing, you're missing the point here.

Just WTF IS the point here?.
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options
    The whole point of the thread is picking fun at old guys thinking they can do MMA.

MMA is like the most hilariously awful thing I've ever seen anyway.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Since we're sort of on the topic...

I'm always wondering and maybe you guys can help, what's the word for female *kitten*?

Anita *kitten*? Or...Sheeneeda *kitten*?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, those are perfect!

How about Purrfect Doucehbag?

....too much?

lord...anddd here we go

Popcorn anyone?

please. let's get some kool-aid too, popcorn makes me quite parched.

Me too! What kind of kool-aid should we make? Fruit punch or grape?

let's make *red*.

totally kidding. fruit punch mixed with grape sounds like a winner to me

Ok, we'll make the red with the purple....so....brown? lol

brown it is! we'll get reduced fat popcorn..you know..to watch our girlish figures and such.

May I join you? I just can't stop watching. I'll bring some low-fat bon bons.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

*le GASP* AJ! how could you??? and we were getting along so well...and why is this aj not on my friendslist???
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Since we're sort of on the topic...

I'm always wondering and maybe you guys can help, what's the word for female *kitten*?

Anita *kitten*? Or...Sheeneeda *kitten*?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, those are perfect!

How about Purrfect Doucehbag?

....too much?

lord...anddd here we go

Popcorn anyone?

please. let's get some kool-aid too, popcorn makes me quite parched.

Me too! What kind of kool-aid should we make? Fruit punch or grape?

let's make *red*.

totally kidding. fruit punch mixed with grape sounds like a winner to me

Ok, we'll make the red with the purple....so....brown? lol

brown it is! we'll get reduced fat popcorn..you know..to watch our girlish figures and such.

May I join you? I just can't stop watching. I'll bring some low-fat bon bons.

absofreakinglutely :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    The whole point of the thread is picking fun at old guys thinking they can do MMA.

I am so going to kick your *kitten* after I get my tight fitting tshirt and observe a martial arts class.
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I'd love to stay and chat but I heard P90X has a dvd called "Kenpo X" I'm gonna do about 20 mins of it and ask my husband if he can put me on the ticket for the next fight ;) Smell ya later.
  • Aj1214
    Options

I am so going to kick your *kitten* after I get my tight fitting tshirt and observe a martial arts class.

Ironically if my old sensei saw most MMA fights he'd probably cry from laughter/anger. There are so many things wrong.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I'd love to stay and chat but I heard P90X has a dvd called "Kenpo X" I'm gonna do about 20 mins of it and ask my husband if he can put me on the ticket for the next fight ;) Smell ya later.

LMAO i like kenpo x. have fun
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I think I get it…. Let’s see if I got this straight….

Every middle-aged-5’7”-skinny-beer bellie-out of shape-guy is a *kitten* that thinks they are hardcore MMA fighters and fitness experts because they wear Tapout Gear to roll around on the matt for 10 minutes during their aerobics class.

Got it.

Oh, and Mrs. Purrrrrfectitude has an incredibly humble husband and herself doesn’t care what anyone wears to the gym, thinks nothing bad of anyone working out, is very encouraging, and is… funny… apparently with the exception of the previously mentioned class of *kitten*.

I'm all caught up. Now pass the popcorn...
  • SkateboardFi
    Options

Every middle-aged-5’7”-skinny-beer bellie-out of shape-guy is a *kitten* that thinks they are hardcore MMA fighters and fitness experts because they wear Tapout Gear to roll around on the matt for 10 minutes during their aerobics class.

Got it.

Oh, and Mrs. Purrrrrfectitude has an incredibly humble husband and herself doesn’t care what anyone wears to the gym, thinks nothing bad of anyone working out, is very encouraging, and is… funny… apparently with the exception of the previously mentioned class of *kitten*.

*grudgingly hands over popcorn*
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

Your backbend could use a little work...just saying:noway:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Got it.

Don't worry - I don't eat much... get's stuck in my teeth :bigsmile:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I don't care about brand names nor do I call people posers. Everyone at the gym has a different goal and I NEVER EVER think anything bad about ANYONE who is working out.
    Why do they ALLL of a sudden think they're hardcore because they bought some "Tapout Gear" at the mall and show up for a few "cardio" classes at the local "MMA school" that just popped up?

Anyone?

I noticed too. It's actually been a trend for a while.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options

Got it.

Don't worry - I don't eat much... get's stuck in my teeth :bigsmile:

hehe it's fine, the stuff goes straight to my hips :(
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The exact same rant can be made for the TONS of chicks who go to zumba and buy their zumba pants ....

They are doing something they enjoy that is helping get them fit or keeping them fit.

WTF do you care?
  • jackiejax1981
    jackiejax1981 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was actually slightly hurt when I read this topic because I have recently taken an interest in pursuing one of the fighting arts. This topic made me wonder if I'm hitting some weird "middle aged guy" phase. I just googled Tapout.. "TapouT is an American reality television series that focuses on the world of mixed martial arts."... No wonder I've never heard of it. So trying to piece together just what in the hell you're talking about... middle aged fat guys buy the tshirts and then take a few classes and decide they are bad-*kitten*. And somehow this offends you, like a lot. I guess I get where you're coming from. I have some analogous things that get me worked up. But I'm kinda relieved to discover that I'm not really the demographic you're slamming here. :smokin: .... but in case I am, I'm gonna take a few classes then come back and kick your *kitten*.. after I get the right sort of tshirts.

halfway thru the thread and i love this!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im going to round house this whole thread!

ChuckNorrisCat.jpg
  • Aj1214
    Options
    I was actually slightly hurt when I read this topic because I have recently taken an interest in pursuing one of the fighting arts. This topic made me wonder if I'm hitting some weird "middle aged guy" phase. I just googled Tapout.. "TapouT is an American reality television series that focuses on the world of mixed martial arts."... No wonder I've never heard of it. So trying to piece together just what in the hell you're talking about... middle aged fat guys buy the tshirts and then take a few classes and decide they are bad-*kitten*. And somehow this offends you, like a lot. I guess I get where you're coming from. I have some analogous things that get me worked up. But I'm kinda relieved to discover that I'm not really the demographic you're slamming here. :smokin: .... but in case I am, I'm gonna take a few classes then come back and kick your *kitten*.. after I get the right sort of tshirts.

So you're going to also buy into this trend, and then use your completely insolent rage to beat somebody up? Doesn't sound like the demographic she's insulting at all!!......