Most Embarrassing Gym Moment...

Options

Replies

• shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Okay, this wasn't in a gym, but...I was taking a break at work in SF and I only had a few minutes, so I jogged down to the corner for a muffin or something. As I was jogging back, I tripped on the cement where it was raised a little. I was running so fast and I flew forward so hard that I slid, like into home base, on my belly and the the tops of my thighs with my hands stretched forward and my knees bent all the way back to my butt. I slid for what felt like a really long time before I stopped. All the while I was sliding, traffic was completely stopped in a traffic jam next to me, so people were just sitting there watching me out of their car windows. I wasn't hurt, but completely humiliated.

Did I mention I was on a break at work? It was a brand-new office job and I really didn't know the peopel well yet. I walk back in from my ten minute break and my thighs are completely filthy from sliding down the sidewalk in downtown San Francisco. (a very clean place)
    I was so embarrassed, I didn't say a thing. I just went and sat down. Nobody said a word. I always wondered what they thought happened.
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    one time at the gym (bally's) men's locker room, i saw a dude w/ full hard on lying face up on the bench. :sick: i turned around and never went back into that men's locker room again. nor did i renew my gym membership.

Lmao I would cancel my membership ASAP!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I sweated so much during cardio-kickbox class the girl next to me slipped and fell. :embarassed:

:laugh:
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Bump...funny stuff!! :)
  • ninjadog
    Options
    Haha, those are some really funny moments there. I didn't have any embarrassing moments yet but I think my time is coming.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    bumpitybump
  • nacs246
    nacs246 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bump LMAO
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Forgot the jock strap and "sean john" kept rocking and trying to salute all the hot, sweaty, & scantily-clad women at the gym. Had to cut the workout short. A woman did notice the extra girth and gave me her number on my way to the locker room. Never forgot my jock strap again but did lose the number.
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • beckystephens
    beckystephens Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This happened yesterday. I was on the elliptical and hella nasty farted. The janitor walked behind me and proceeded to fan the air with her "caution wet floor" sign.

AKA she fanned my fart out of the air standing almost directly behind me for like 5 whole minutes. I wanted to cry.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I did a whole spin class not realizing I had ripped a giant hole in the back seam of my pants.
  • aflaherty
    aflaherty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I've spilled my entire canteen of water at least twice while watching a boy at the gym I like, haha

cleaning up and trying to keep your heart rate up isn't exactly fun, funny yes, fun, no! haha
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

holy cow I just laughed sooo hard at this! Tears and snorts laughs!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    I go to the gym around 5:00 am and one morning when I sat down on the ab machine I looked down and realized i had on two different shoes. They are the exact same shoe because I own two pair in different colors. One was Purple and one was Balck. I had on workout capris so I wasn't able to hide them. I was really emberassed and thought about leaving but then I just said screw it who cares and finished my workout,. Now I look at my shoes carefully when I leave in the morning, Lol...
  • CathyS205
    CathyS205 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bump for later laughs...and I'm sure I will have something to add in the near future.
  • Midori_i
    Midori_i Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i tripped and fell on a treadmill, sprinting, and hit it, and it immediately shot me off the back into the wall.....................

That happened to me, except I tried to hold on to the treadmill for some reason, and the belt pulled down my (too-lose-at-that-point) pants. So falling on the treadmill and losing my pants in front of a crowded cardio room (40 machines or more, almost all occupied) is my most embarrassing gym moment.

Beat that.
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I was at home doing insanity with a work friend, we were doing the drills where you jump and reach up and then get down and push up and then repeat, and I had sweat so damn much that i slipped on my way down and slammed my face into the floor in a puddle of my own sweat. It was hysterical. I laughed so hard i couldn't even tell her what had happened exactly for a little while.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

Lock the thread! Could there be anything more awesome than the yoga shart?
    This has got to be the winner!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    12 pages of absolute awesomeness makes my most embarrassing moment seem not too bad after all....

I had left my armband home, so I was doing decline crunches with my ipod on my stomach.
    My ipod fell and after completing my set I bent down to pick it up, at the same time that I guy working out at the machine next to me....
    I ended up grabbing his balls.
    I didn't turn completely purple until his reaction:
    "don't u think we should have coffee first?"