How photogenic are you?

Options

Replies

• undermajorconstruction
    Options
    It's funny how all of you that are saying that you're not but have profile pics!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I am not. AT ALL.

This picture here... taken by a highly skilled professional photographer, assisted by $400 worth of hair and makeup.

Seriously... not photogenic at all.
  • virginiagirl93
    virginiagirl93 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness....do not even get me started on my pictures! Lol I am so not photogenic..the only reason I have pictures is cause my friends or family make me take pictures!! (My profile picture is when I got my hair cut and my mother wanted to take a picture of it :grumble: ) And I'm no better in real life. As you can see, I have no self-confidence whatsoever lol. Maybe that will change when I lose all the weight that I am wanting to lose.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I am pretty photogenic. I generally know how to take a good picture. Although, I will say that since losing weight my face is more pointy and I have to be careful of angles more. I take horrible photos of myself, again it's about the angles.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am covered in swirl marks and rally scars and still look smokin hot in pictures.

Lucky for me I look damn sexy covered in mud too.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I am not. AT ALL.

This picture here... taken by a highly skilled professional photographer, assisted by $400 worth of hair and makeup.

Seriously... not photogenic at all.

I love your avatar picture, it has such personality. It is greatness.

For me it depends on the day, lighting, outfit, etc. It's highly subjective.
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Unphotogenic when someone is taking a photo of me randomly, especially from the side (my profile is chubbier no matter how much weight I lose - ANNOYING).

Why do friends always do that?! It's like, thanks, it's bad enough that I have this hangover from your party and now I have to untag twenty photos of me halfway through a sentence or pulling some stupid double-chin face while dancing :tongue:

But I can strike a good pose if I'm ready.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Being the self-centered and modestly handsome *kitten* that I am, I would say I'm pretty photogenic.

Seeing me in person would probably make you cream your panties.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Being the self-centered and modestly handsome *kitten* that I am, I would say I'm pretty photogenic.

Seeing me in person would probably make you cream your panties.

stole the words right out of my mind... jerk
  • megz85g
    megz85g Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i think i'm alright, what do you think? <

20kg ago, not so much, was so fat and bloated in the face and my hundred chins
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Better in Person.......
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Not photogenic... it takes a million pics for me to find the one that looks decent LOL! Way better in person.
  • 2_Up
    2_Up Posts: 50
    Options
    You tell me ;D

deliverance-mighty-purty-mouth.jpeg
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Better in person as well. I always look horrible in pictures :ohwell:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    You tell me ;D

You're a sexy beast :love:
  • leilani♥
    Options
    You tell me ;D

HOT!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I look better in person I guess.
  • elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'd rather take the pictures than be in them!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Oh geez! I am so not photogenic!.... Takes me several attempts to get a decent pic.

Got a new a new hair cut on Tuesday - pic following soon... Hopefully will be a good one. :-)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    You tell me ;D

Squeal like a piggy boy...