How photogenic are you?

Options
123457»

Replies

• foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Being the self-centered and modestly handsome *kitten* that I am, I would say I'm pretty photogenic.

Seeing me in person would probably make you cream your panties.

Hahaha! That's hilarious! :-)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm photogenic and not disappointing in person either.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    I'm photogenic and not disappointing in person either.

LOVE IT! Haha
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    My mother has a knack for taking the worst pictures of me, once in awhile I can look decent in a photo, but more often than not I just look like a big dumb child.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    No way! My smiles look forced, usually cuz they are and I don't have "bright" eyes. They're more relaxed I guess. I have to really work on lighting n stuff before I find something half decent.

I actually noticed I look much better after I'm all roughed up from manual labor, or back from a camping trip or something like that. I guess I do the rugged look better than the cleaned up look. But no, I make photographers really earn their keep.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Hmm.... looks like I showed up last. Another thread killed!!!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    It's funny how all of you that are saying that you're not but have profile pics!

This website is about being honest and open around other people who are going through the same thing, it's completely different!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Yukk .. Hate pix of myself soo I would say I am not photogenic .. For me it's a bit like a recording of my own voice n hearing it .. It's like ughhhhh do I really sound like that .. It same as pix .. Especially if it's a random pic .. !
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Not a bit. Even a halfway decent picture of me can only be obtained with a million tries. Not the looker, never was.
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    When someone else takes the picture, even if I know it's coming, I'll look horrible. If I do it myself, I'll look better.
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    It's funny how all of you that are saying that you're not but have profile pics!

This website is about being honest and open around other people who are going through the same thing, it's completely different!

It's called a "compliment"!
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think I look about the same in pictures as I do in person, it depends on a lot. I take better pictures of myself than other people do because I know my best angles I guess, and people tend to always get me with my eyes closed or some weird mid sentence expression on my face. Candid pictures are not my friend
  • yessiseguy
    Options
    Awwww this topic stresses me and makes me just a tad bit sad.......mostly bc i used to be so photogenic.
    I looked fab in the first take pretty much and at any time. Starting about a year and a half ago I absolutely stopped
    being the photogenic girl i was :/ now it takes many shots and i still dont think i look good. Maybe the more I stress
    the more i wont look good in pics. I dont know, all i know is that i miss the good ole' days ALOT!