October Move-It 180 to 360 minutes a week challenge

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    I'm back Mollie!!!

I know today is on last weeks totals, but I just wanted to post here that I burned 553 calories today walking/jogging in 68 minutes. Today was the Second Annual Sista Strut Walk to fight breast cancer. A group of us walked 3 miles, add the extra mile to and from where I parked and that is 4 miles!!! Yay for me!!! :bigsmile:

It was really great to see so many "sistas" out today supporting this cause!!! It was an awesome sight!!!

Glad to have you back Val!! Sista Strut Walk sounds wonderful!! Congrats on doing 4 miles!! You rock!! You will be ready for that cruise in a few weeks!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello all!! :flowerforyou:

Are you ready for tomorrow? I am ready to kick some butt next week. I have not decided on my minutes yet but I am thinking my goal for next week is going to be 300 minutes. Have you all decided on your goals yet? If so please share!

There is still time to join us too! Even if you can't do all of the weeks please feel free to jump right in.

I think I may take me a Sunday stroll today too. We will see :)

Have a good Sunday and rest up for jiggling and wiggling today and next week too
  • glittersoul
    Options
    My goal is 300 minutes for the week. I am mainly hoping to stay on track and do something everyday. Good luck to everyone :)
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    My goal for the week is 360!!! I plan to do 60 minutes each day. The weather is great for walking/jogging outside on my lunch and perhaps after the kids are in the bed for the night I should be able to pull of some workout dvds.

I hope everyone have a fantastic week!!!
  • annglenn
    annglenn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Fairly decent day today. 908 yesterday and 311 total today. Total
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if I'm not to late! Need to bump up the minutes! My goal for this week is 200 but of course will push for more. :bigsmile:
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in my goal is about 345 minutes...this week I did 343 minutes....good luck to everyone...

Yvette

CW- 248
    GW- 160
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Did 60 minutes walking today - off to a good start I think. :happy:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

The official start of the challenge is each Monday. Welcome and have a good week!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

The official start of the challenge is each Monday. Welcome and have a good week!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    My goal 300 minutes week of 10/3/2011:

Mon:
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Week total:

:heart: 300 minutes left! :heart:

Remember you can always choose to burn between 2500 and 3500 calories. Some people choose to do both. I like to focus on only one and since I am stepping away from the calorie counting aspect on my journey I focus on minutes myself.

Check in daily if you can and if not check in when you can!! Have a good week everyone!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I'm in my goal is about 345 minutes...this week I did 343 minutes....good luck to everyone...

Yvette

CW- 248
    GW- 160

Congrats on 343 min last week and welcome to the challenge Yvette!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mon: 30 min Leslie Sansone 2 mile DVD
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Week total: 30 minutes

:heart: 270 minutes left! :heart:

Remember you can always choose to burn between 2500 and 3500 calories. Some people choose to do both. I like to focus on only one and since I am stepping away from the calorie counting aspect on my journey I focus on minutes myself.

Check in daily if you can and if not check in when you can!! Have a good week everyone!!
    [/quote]
  • bhurley1424
    Options

Oops sorry!! I missed that! Oh well, still a good Sunday.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Oops sorry!! I missed that! Oh well, still a good Sunday.

Yes Sunday was excellent!......:)
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My goal is going to be 350 minutes this week. I need to get back on track. Last week, I only went to the gym 1 day, and I tore my ab muscles on my right side during a sessin w/ my trainer (hence, the only day I got to go was the day that happened. :angry: ) Dr. said I could go back to light exercising today, so I will probably just walk for 30 mins this evening after work.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Mon: 60 min = 30 min Leslie Sansone 2 mile DVD, and 30 walk at lunch time
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Week total: 60 minutes

:heart: 240 minutes left! :heart:
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    120 mins scraping wallpaper off the wall. Not sure how many calories I burned but I was sweating.
  • annglenn
    annglenn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My mistake I was posting calories burned instead of how many minutes I did weekly.

Week starting 10/3

Monday-36 minutes
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    10/3 - 52 Min Walking (Leslie Sansone walk at home) - 309 calories burned

52/200