Drunk Texting

Options
1235»

Replies

• cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I don't drink, but I've certainly texted some very very interesting things tee hee
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :drinker: oooo this is not a good mix for me, i always forbid everyone on my phone from texting and calling so that way i cant text or call

and i really dont remember..:drinker:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    With me it wasn't so much drunk texting as it was drunk sexting, and I used to have two phones so there was a lot of it going on.

Now I have no phone :frown:
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Just last week I drunk FB'd on my phone. I was searching for a picture of a guy to show my friends at the bar only I wasn't in the "Search" function, I was in the post a status function. Yep, I posted his first and last name as my FB status. And he saw it before I could figure out how delete it. Smartphones are an alchy's nemesis. lol!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Getting the urge now.....
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Just last week I drunk FB'd on my phone. I was searching for a picture of a guy to show my friends at the bar only I wasn't in the "Search" function, I was in the post a status function. Yep, I posted his first and last name as my FB status. And he saw it before I could figure out how delete it. Smartphones are an alchy's nemesis. lol!

I almost did this sober-I was showing my friend that my Chief looked like Mark Wahlberg, luckily for me I caught it in time.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Described in extreme detail (think romance novel detail), what I wanted to do in the bedroom... But sent it to the wrong person.

Or the time I recapped more than one rendezvous with a former lover (payback's a b*tch!) which my hubby accidentally saw when he grabbed my phone to invite someone over.

bahahahahahaha, was that second one about the former lover when you sent it to me???

It was the lover I was the most sexually free with: think bj's in his car in the drive with his wife asleep in the house, cars driving... And better :laugh: