Team UK - October 2011

Options

Replies

• roseygogs
    Options
    hi 147lme :) I will add you no problem! Hows the weight loss going so far?
  • LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

What are everyone's plans for the weekend? Pllllleaase sun, stay out all weekend :)

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy time!!

Louise
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    Last time I checked it was meant to be nice this weekend!

Having a fun relaxed day tomorrow because on Saturday my wrestling training school reopens and we are there 10-6 for this first day...I fully expect to be in pain town when I wake up on Monday morning!
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Morning All,
    Cold here in Hertfordshire. Start of my working days today so I have made a Pasta Bake with Turkey Mince to take to work for dinner tonight. Off the Aqua Aerobics soon. I'm not starting work till three today.
    Have a good weekend everyone
    :drinker:

Can I ask where in Herts you live? Providing I get accepted, I'll be studying and living in Hatfield Herts, which seems a lovely area! I'd love to see more of Hertfordshire, so hoping to visit soon to get a real feel for the county.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Bump - to catch up with what's going on later :-)
  • jacks60
    jacks60 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would love to join Team uk...am from sunny Dartford
  • mcppsl
    mcppsl Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Travelling to Surrey today for a Dance Competition. Leaving at 0930 will get back around 2200

regards

mcppsl
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Morning all!! Just checking in before heading out to the gym. Hope everyone has a great day :)
  • mcppsl
    Options
    Back home now. We came 1st in one event and 4th in another. A good day.

night all.....
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Heading to Luton tomorrow to visit a friend there who is at uni. Never ventured into Luton so it'll be good to see a new part of England!
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Morning All,
    Cold here in Hertfordshire. Start of my working days today so I have made a Pasta Bake with Turkey Mince to take to work for dinner tonight. Off the Aqua Aerobics soon. I'm not starting work till three today.

Can I ask where in Herts you live? Providing I get accepted, I'll be studying and living in Hatfield Herts, which seems a lovely area! I'd love to see more of Hertfordshire, so hoping to visit soon to get a real feel for the county.
    I live in Dane End which is a small vilage between Ware and Stevenage not far from Hatfield
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Morning All,

Hatfield is a nice little town. I went to herts uni and lived in hatfield for 3-4 years after which i moved to st albans. I hear the Uni has had a re-vamp and they have a lot more going on in terms of social events- the local town isnt too great- pubs werent too welcoming to students. but then that was back in 2001-2204, maybe things have changed since then! St albans is fab for a night out!
  • rdpixie
    Options

night all.....

Congratulations!

I had a 6 hour wrestling training session yesterday - today there is no part of me that doesn't ache! Getting out of bed felt like a workout!!!
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options

night all.....

Thats fab, well done! :drinker:

I have 2 left feet lol :embarassed:

martyxxx
  • mcppsl
    Options
    Thanks rdpixie and martymum.

We are off to Birmingham tomorrow for a dance lesson followed by a practice session when we get back home.

Hope your aches are easing off rdpixie. A six hour training session, wow, I'm impressed.

mcppsl
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I can't believe October is nearly over! This has been kind of a disheveled month for me but things are settling down now :)

Also, 2 months today until Christmas, scary huh? I can't wait until all the markets and decorations start popping up, it's such an awesome festive feel over here at Christmas. It's just not like that in Australia! I was looking through the gift stuff at Sainsbury's today - I always love doing that. I got a little origami kit for myself :) I love learning to do new things.

I have been working out fairly hard but not losing much weight :( I think I've just had a few bad days and despite my numerous good days they have been enough to stop any loss! I am working on it though!

Dotti xo
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Gosh yes, 2 month till Christmas and only 1 month till I loose another few calories from my TDEE (it's about 7 Calories less a year from now on as far as I can tell :wink:)

My thighs still ache from doing leg extensions at the gym over the weekend. I'm hobbling about like an old man :laugh:
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hiya everyone...

I've kind of been missing for the last week or so....
    Somehow I strained(?) my back last week, so too a week off from exercising and started back yesterday.

As some of you already know, my exercise regime is mainly Turbo Fire DVDs( cardio & strength classes), with some walking & treadmill thrown in.

My back is still a bit 'twingy'... so have to make sure I stretch after each session... my pain is mainly in the centre of my back, just under the shoulder blades. If anyone knows any good back stretches, please let me know...

Thanks
  • rdpixie
    Options
    Whats with the weather today?!? Makes me wanna eat naughtiness!
  • fimm
    fimm Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!
    It is a lovely autumn morning here in Scotland...
    Well done on your dancing mcppsl :o)