Replies

• barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    3.5 tonighttt. 201.5 babby. goal met!
  • jsg8tor
    jsg8tor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Halloween Half Marathon today at Ft. Desoto on St. Pete Beach. Beautiul morning just a little windy, Great run and fun crowd!

74.1 total miles for the month, a little short but great considering I have only been running again since August after having brain surgery in April of this year.
    Love to run!
    Congratulations to everyone!!
  • dida_57
    dida_57 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Just finished my half marathon today but will never make it to 100 miles for this month.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Just finished my half marathon today but will never make it to 100 miles for this month.

OH MY! running the half is a HUGE accomplishment! WOW! Congrats - totally jealous - I am trying for a half in March, can't wait to be in shape for that! Great finish - for the goal too, that half stepped up the milage!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Halloween Half Marathon today at Ft. Desoto on St. Pete Beach. Beautiul morning just a little windy, Great run and fun crowd!

74.1 total miles for the month, a little short but great considering I have only been running again since August after having brain surgery in April of this year.
    Love to run!

You too - a HALF! very impressive! Especially considering the circumstances - I am very happy you are healing well! BEST!

AND I am looking forward to seeing your running progress in November!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    3.5 tonighttt. 201.5 babby. goal met!

EXCELLENT! You have been a great inspiration! Congratulation on your HIGH milage this month - and your running pace is very impressive as well! Wohoooooo!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    6.2 today for my 10k race! that's goal for me! :-)

Yay! Congrats for reaching your GOAL! and congrats on running the 10K Race!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Fininshed my 5k yesterday, The Chicago Monster Dash with my 9 yr old son. Add 3.1 miles!

Sounds like a fun RACE ! I loved running with my kids - wish they would do it again (:

Congrats on reaching your GOAL!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Double post.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Felt good to run today. Due to a family emergency, I hadn't been able to get out and run for 6 days. I am probably not going to make the 100 mile goal this month, and I am OK with that. I am going to do what I can do and have fun trying :) Thanks for keeping track of us - LOove the spreadsheet!

Hope you are doing well, and to see you in November....

M.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check point for the 30th! As a group we are now in the GREAT, we are, in hot pink (80% goal accomplished)

we are HOT!!!

Check5.PNG[/url]

For today, congrats to :

small-trophy.jpg BarbieX3 for reaching her GOAL !!! Whooo
    small-trophy.jpg j_courter for reaching her GOAL !!! Whooo
    small-trophy.jpg linnea213 for reaching her GOAL !!! Whooo
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Love to run!

it sounds like you have overcome SO much! way to go! a half marathon is awesome and you're an inspiration to all of us. great job!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    cooriander- :flowerforyou: thanks so much for the time you spent putting this together! there were days where i really didn't want to get out, but i thought, "i've gotta get my miles in for the month!" what an awesome motivator! the spreadsheets are fantastic too! THANK YOU! :glasses:
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Not going to make it, but am ready to go for November! Congratulations to all who accomplished 100 miles and exceeded!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Well unfortunately I spent yesterday in bed with a migraine, so no extra run for me - but I don't mind as I managed to hit the 100 mark :smile:

Well done to everyone, what a great challenge! November here we come whoop whoop!!!! :smile:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I know I fell off the radar for a bit. I was traveling. I did get some runs in, though, but fell way short. Add 5.6 miles to my total, but its still low. Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Congratulations!! ALL! I will make a final update tomorrow so everyone has a change to report their final milage, in the mean time - Happy Halloween!!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    In case you missed it - here is a linke to a new Runners' November thread - come and join us there: :happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/380782-runners-team-challenge-x-miles-in-november
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Here is the final spread sheet! We all are in the green or better! YAY! Thank you ALL - I surely had a fantastic time and I would not have been pushed as much if it wasn't for you!!! THANKS!!!

CheckFINAL.PNG