Challenge for october

Options

Replies

• elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    wooops sorry about the mistake on the 5k good job "Istnlondry" thank you for letting me no fitj :embarassed:

Emwalker you are doing awesome ,:bigsmile: good job on the WL.

Fit j I joined that LNS challenge it will be helpful for me , Thank you for telling us about it :happy:

Sunshine that LNS challenge might be good for you too, When you are here this weekend we can help each other :wink:

WEll my day is going well, my excersize is done food going well ,working on water I will check back latter.
  • japaneseatheart
    japaneseatheart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have done great for the last few days. Definitely have increased my water intake. I have met my goals everyday! Thanks so much for being here as a support system. Good job to everyone!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 11th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 128 oz of water today- (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 98 minutes total (out of 90 mins each day)
    3. I completed my log but I'm over because I worked out big time-and I love food. (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

I had a good day today but I really don't know how realistic it is for me to stick to a diet of under 1500 calories a day!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ok so today wasn't so great.. Started out with a massive headache and then gave in to a buffalo wing craving ( I had six).. But I still managed to burn almost 400 calories and drank all my water and was under my calorie goal. So it wasn't all bad. Thank you to everyone here. You all are so inspirational and are doing an amazing job!
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a great day yesterday - went for a run, did some yoga, stayed on plan, and had over 70 ounces of water. I hope today is a repeat - good luck to all!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Good Morning ladies :smile:

For Tuesday 10/11

Drink at least 80 oz.
    Stay within my BMR calories by 300
    10, 000 steps
    No junk food/No late night snacking after dinner
    CLX strength training or cardio if not a rest day

Yesterday was not my best, everything was over water, cals, steps, junk food and LNS. I did get some time out in the yard.. so got in loads of walking.
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    My progress for yesterday:

120oz of water each day (144oz)
    7,000 steps daily (8003)
    150 min of cardio each week (93 min done 57 left)
    40 min of strength each week (25 min done 15 left)
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th (1.2lbs down as of friday)
    Continue to log all my food (complete)

I completed C25k W2D2 today and In really thinking I have shin splints :(
  • elimay59
    Options
    Thank you too Jananesseatheart :happy: You are doing great :smile:
  • elimay59
    Options
    You are doing well with your goals. Hope your legs feel better :flowerforyou: I hate it when that happens :angry: Have a great day!!!!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good morning to you too :smile: Sorry you had a bad day yesterday : < today is a NEW DAY :bigsmile:
  • elimay59
    Options
    You are doing great istnlondry :smile: There is nothing wrong with changing up your calorie goals. I changed mine today Made it less calories because im not loosing weight GRRRRRR. keep up the good work :happy:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Thank you lady !!!! you are doing very well :wink: Its so encouraging to see everyones posts on here :bigsmile:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone :flowerforyou: Hope you all had a great day . I am over calories but I havent finished working out yet I only did the shred 20 min.so it will be fine. AS always still working on water...... So today will be a good day :bigsmile:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 12th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 128 oz of water today- (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 113 minutes total (out of 90 mins each day)
    3. I completed my log but I'm over because I worked out big time-and I love food. (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

I tried to accept a challenge and not eat late night for the past 2 nights and FAILED! Tonight I made sure to eat some pie (no, I had NO extra calories to do so) but hopefully that helps me get through the night.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Its ok istnlondry We all have those days and nights :ohwell: tommorow is a new day :bigsmile:
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all! I had another "on" day yesterday. I drank all my water, stayed on diet, and even tried cutting back on my coffee intake a little. My friend and I tried out a corn maze - due to our amazing navigation skills, we ended up lost and wandered for over two hours. According to my pedometer, we walked around three miles - on accident! Hurray!

I'm so glad everyone is posting as well, and thanks to all for the constant support and motivation!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Good Thursday morn :smile:

Wed 10/12

Drink at least 80 oz.
    Stay within my BMR calories by 300
    10, 000 steps
    No junk food/No late night snacking after dinner
    CLX strength training or cardio if not a rest day

I did well yesterday, except I skipped my CLX w/o and did stuff Ive been procrastinating on... one of my down falls. I'm back at it today though.

Emwalker Hope your shins are better today!

Istnlondry No LNS is the hardest to change... keep on ... keeping on!

ladyrayado Yay on those 3 miles!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good morning everyone :smile: Everyone is doing great !!!!! its so nice that everyone is so up and encouraging, Thank you for that its so helpful. I am off to do my cleaning job 4 hrs :ohwell:

Have a wonderful succssesful day everyone :flowerforyou:

I will check back with my progress at the end of the day :bigsmile:
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Stuck to my diet and added more water and green tea yesterday.. and have lost 0.6lbs since my last weigh in!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good job Kelene !!!!! Im having that problem too :grumble: We just have to hang in there :happy: We are healthier and being better to our bodies ,and we will eventually loose it ,just will take time :ohwell: