Challenge for october

Options

Replies

• Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Todays Progress:

120oz of water each day (120oz)
    7,000 steps daily (I have no idea my pedometer stopped working)
    150 min of cardio each week (93 min done 57 left)
    40 min of strength each week (35 min done 5 left)
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th (1.2lbs down as of Friday weigh in tomorrow)
    Continue to log all my food (complete)

No cardio today due to my shin but i did get in some abs and arms.

I am so happy and proud of everyone for logging in and putting in the effort. Every day is a step towards a healthier us :smile:
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Good job emwalker !!!!!!
    Thank you I feel that way too, Its so nice to have all the support and encouragment :happy:

I did good all day but thingswent downhill fast in the evening :angry:

Tommorow will be somewhat of a free day for me My girls and my grandson are coming and we are going to swim laps do our shred then we are making popcorn balls and carmeled apples :tongue: Yum so it will be somewhat a free day, sorry everyone :blushing:

I will be back on tract on saterday and most of tommorow I will track calories drink water and excersize just not sure I can resist :noway:

Have agreat evening everyone keep up the good work :bigsmile:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    For Thursday

Drink at least 80 oz.
    Stay within my BMR calories by 300
    10, 000 steps
    No junk food/No late night snacking after dinner
    CLX strength training or cardio if not a rest day

Again over on everything... but I did get in a good w/o!

I think it will help me be more accountable logging in line by line like emwalker34.

Kelene Good job!

Elimay Have a FUN day with your family!!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Thank you fitJ !!!!!! Im sooooooo excited I have twin girls 30 years old and a step daughter all 31 next month ,and one has a son, my grandson is the greatest thing ever :heart: love that boy !!!!!!!!

My daughters {all 3} are going to run a half marathon sunday , they are in a healthy mode so other than carmel apples I should be good I need to look up calories for carmel apples :ohwell: I would love to still stay within my calories .

I think I will do all my goals everyday too good idea fitJ andemwalker.

I just finished day 4 level 2 of shred It was a kiiller today probably because of the junk I ate last night :grumble: oh well my choise :ohwell:

Have a great weekend everyone I will check back latter with my tally for the day :happy:
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I didn't feel so hot. But I got in my workout and drank all my fluids.. today is going much better. Just got off the treadmill and was able to go a bit faster. Will log back in tonight.. great job everyone :-)
  • Emwalker3406
    Options
    Todays Progress:

120oz of water each day (72oz)
    150 min of cardio each week (133 min done 17 left)
    40 min of strength each week (35 min done 5 left)
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th (2.8 lbs down as of today)

Have a great weekend everyone Keep up the great work.
  • elimay59
    Options
    I worked out 80mins today , But I ate so much think im going to bust :sick: I drank most of my water today. I really over did my free day :grumble: tommorow back on tract :ohwell:

Have a great weekend everyone :bigsmile:
  • Kelene616
    Options
    Great day! Drank all water, got my workouts, under my calories and took 11,213 steps :-)_ Have a great weekend everyone
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    For Friday

Drink at least 80 oz. (91.9)
    Stay within my BMR calories by 300 (1681)
    10, 000 steps (1158)
    No junk food/No late night snacking after dinner (had a small pizza slice/ no LNS)
    CLX strength training or cardio if not a rest day (TM 1 mile, ST 32 mins, abs 150 reps)
  • joshandstacy
    joshandstacy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back into MFP so for me, I just hope to keep logging in and exercising (get back into the habit.
  • joshandstacy
    joshandstacy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    As of October 1st I will join you in this challenge by:

1. drinking 128 ounces water
    2. exersize 60 mins a day
    3. STAY WITHIN CALORIES
    4. log in everyday

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.
    Wow! 20 pounds in one month? How are you doing with that and how are you accomplishing such a feat?
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Thank you fitJ !!!!!! Im sooooooo excited I have twin girls 30 years old and a step daughter all 31 next month ,and one has a son, my grandson is the greatest thing ever :heart: love that boy !!!!!!!!

My daughters {all 3} are going to run a half marathon sunday , they are in a healthy mode so other than carmel apples I should be good I need to look up calories for carmel apples :ohwell: I would love to still stay within my calories .

I think I will do all my goals everyday too good idea fitJ andemwalker.

I just finished day 4 level 2 of shred It was a kiiller today probably because of the junk I ate last night :grumble: oh well my choise :ohwell:

Have a great weekend everyone I will check back latter with my tally for the day :happy:

I bet you are excited!! It must be wonderful to have all 3 daughters be so active/ healthy and a sweet grandson. :bigsmile: Good luck to them on their 1/2 marathon!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 13th & 14th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had most of my 128 oz of water consumed each day- (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 78 minutes & 107 minutes each day total (out of 90 mins each day)
    3. I completed my log but went over big time.. (daily calorie goal is 1500)
    4. I completed my food diary as honestly as I could. (At least I tried)

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.

Thursday night I passed out before 9pm. It felt good to just let loose and surrender to how tired I was! But it meant that I didn't check in with this challenge and yesterday was Homecoming so you know how that goes...
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend! I've been doing really well at getting all my water in this week. I did yoga twice this week and just finished a three mile hike this morning. I hope everyone else is doing well!
  • lstnlondry
    Options

3. STAY WITHIN CALORIES
    4. log in everyday

Wow! 20 pounds in one month? How are you doing with that and how are you accomplishing such a feat?
  • lstnlondry
    Options

3. STAY WITHIN CALORIES
    4. log in everyday

Oops! I have been on MFP (this time) for 100 days. Its taken all that I have to lose my 20 pounds! Im happy to have you on board with this challenge & wish you the best of luck!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Happy weekend! I've been doing really well at getting all my water in this week. I did yoga twice this week and just finished a three mile hike this morning. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Do you just love hiking? I hiked this morning as well
  • Emwalker3406
    Options
    Todays Progress:

120oz of water each day (120oz)
    150 min of cardio each week (complete)
    40 min of strength each week (complete)
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th (2.8 lbs down as of friday)

This weeks challenge:

12 glasses of water
    75 squats a day
    1 min plank every day
    40 min of strength each week
    150 min of cardio each week
    Green numbers for the week.
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th

I hope you are all having a great weekend.
    Good luck to your daughters on their run tomorrow elimay. Lstnlondry great job on the water & workouts. Ladyrayado Way to go on your hike this morning.
    It's hard to believe the month is half over. Lets finish it off strong!!!
  • Kelene616
    Options
    Great goals em!
    I worked out today for an hour and twenty minutes
    Drank 8 (16oz) glasses of water
    Followed my diet
    AND I lost an inch allover!

Have a great weekend everyone! Tomorrow is my rest day.. All my love to you... goodnight :-)
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week:

1. Drink 70 ounces a day
    2. Yoga twice, cardio three times
    3. Stay on diet every day

I had a little set back yesterday in the form of chocolate peanut butter frozen custard... oops. Hoping to re-group today!