Options
    I'm game!
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    welcome Missysue!
  • Just1Drew
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I got my run in (Week 1, Day 2 of Couch to 5k) earlier. My oldest daughter went with me, which was a great motivator to keep going. I didn't get 100 crunches, but I did do 48 bicycle crunches. I figure I'll work up to 100 of those because I'm new to that exercise and don't want to injure myself. (After having so many babies, I really need to work that area!) I managed to drink my water.

All in all it was a good day. =)

JCMercyGrace:
    this is probably an odd question, but is there a way to do crunches with out laying down?

If you have a large yoga ball, you could try the Exercise Ball Crunch. They have a tutorial on how to do it here:http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises_3.htm
    There are other ab exercises for those with vertigo here: http://www.livestrong.com/article/429142-ab-exercises-with-no-vertigo/ (Oh, I hope I didn't break a forum rule...)

I hope that helps.
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    Derailed already by my children! I had 2 sickies yesterday so spent all day dealing with those.
    Back on board today (would like to point out that I am awake at 5:27am. Baby boy woke up at 3:50am and he is back in bed, sleeping happily, while I am now WIDE awake)
  • JCMercyGrace
    Options
    Yesterday I did probably about 100 of my modified crunches, but I lost count (I didn't do them all at once, but through the day). I know I did at least 75, and possibly 125, but I really don't know.

diet-wise I derailed myself, and I don't know why :-(. I'm REALLY tired. (part of the many health issues, but I'm trying so hard to fight them).
    Still today not great, but also not terrible. I'll do better this afternoon.
    Lots of paper work I need to catch up. I want to get to the treadmill and crunches also. Here's hopin' Salmon and sides for dinner tonight.
    Hugs to all of you. Thanks for letting me be part of this team {{{{{hugs}}}}}
  • hallzz
    Options
    I have once again let work get in the way of my motivation and exercise. Sadly I haven't even been getting my water in. Tomorrow is another day! Keep plugging away team!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been really good. Worked out everyday so far this week including my 30 day shed I just got. Was so sore the first day I could barely walk LOL. But I think this is going to be a good week for me! Getting all my water in and then some. Hope sunday brings a good loss! Have a great night everyone!
  • JCMercyGrace
    Options
    hallzz, One month at a time, one day at a time. I've had two days this week that were way off. I did better food wise and exercise, however I haven't done any crunches today. I'm in a lot of pain, I think it is weather changes.
    I'll keep trying, keep hoping, and keep working. Often things get in the way; don't let it get you down. :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • hallzz
    Options
    Thanks JC! I've been bad but it will get better. It really helps to have the support of friends! Lots of stress this week but I've been able to put some difficult work and personal things behind me. Next week should be better. We are also in the middle of getting a new roof which just creates more work and more excuses! I will exercise tomorrow! I'm not in a huge rush to be skinny I just want to be healthy and I am getting more physically fit so I feel good about that!
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    No exercise for me today. I was fine till about 10:30am then a head cold struck. (thanks kids!)
    Plus I have been awake since 2am so I'm guessing I'll be asleep by 7:30 tonight!!!

Just trying to keep my food on track and my water up.
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Can I join???
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    OK Hallzz, I found your group and I'm in. I'll weigh in tomorrow and get my measurements too. I'm looking forward to an active group!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Welcome Renee and LadyChi! I will kick off the weigh in this morning. it is a happy Sunday as I am down 1 pound. I've been bad with the challenge this week and didn't exercise but either stress or reduced calories was enough. I have a nasty cold but still may try to get in some kind of workout this am. Last week I weighed in at 167, this week I am 166. Alright OMAT ladies let's keep this trend going! Any suggestions for the challenge for the week?
  • ReneeJM
    Options
    I weighed in at 190.2 lbs. this morning! That is down 1.2 lbs. and I have been stuck for three weeks. I just kept plugging away. One thing I haven't been doing well is getting my water in. I did a good job with that yesterday and I think that helped.

I do get some sort of exercise in every day. Four to five days a week I make it to the gym. If not, I walk down and back up the very steep road to my house. I know I just need to keep at it!

Have a great week everyone!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Okay here is my progress so far. I'm happy to track these measurements for all of you as well.

Baseline week 1
    Weight 167 166
    Upper Arm 12 11.5
    Chest 38.5 38
    Waist 31 30
    Hips 44 43.75
    Thigh 26 26
  • ReneeJM
    Options
    Here are my measurements from yesterday:

Bust: 45.25
    Waist: 41
    Hip: 45.5

Goal is to weigh 175 by 12/31
    160 by my 60th birthday 3/27
  • ReneeJM
    Options
    Here are my measurements from yesterday:

Bust: 45.25
    Waist: 41
    Hip: 45.5

Goal is to weigh 175 by 12/31
    160 by my 60th birthday 3/27
  • harleygirlT
    Options
    Hi All,
    I think I did really well this week but the weight loss isn't good however the inches are from last measurements two weeks ago. I lost another 5 inches total so I'm happy with that.

Sunday check in
    Weight 243.1
    Bust 45
    Waist 41
    Hips 49
    Right Thigh 29
    Left Thigh 27.5
    Right Arm 15.5
    Left Arm 16

Goal this week: To get into the 230's. Ten pounds at a time, my mini goals.
  • harleygirlT
    Options
    Hi All,
    I think I did really well this week but the weight loss isn't good however the inches are from last measurements two weeks ago. I lost another 5 inches total so I'm happy with that.

Sunday check in
    Weight 243.1
    Bust 45
    Waist 41
    Hips 49
    Right Thigh 29
    Left Thigh 27.5
    Right Arm 15.5
    Left Arm 16

Goal this week: To get into the 230's. Ten pounds at a time, my mini goals.
  • harleygirlT
    Options
    Oh and I forgot I did my 100 crunches everyday and drank all my water and then some! Everyone have a great week!