One Month At a Time Challenge (OMAT) - Open to first 20 memb

Options

Replies

• jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Oh and P.S........I got in my 100 crunches, 30 min on the elliptical, and some upper body work!! And all my water!!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    DIdnt take my measurements today but I am down 1.3 lbs. I have got in my 100 crunches everyday except Friday, my usual day off. I'm drinking all my water plus and keeping under goal. Next week is going to be hard, actually have to go into the office to work and it's a 200 mile a day drive! I will try my hardest to get in my workouts and I will still try to log. I will be happy if I just stay under calorie this week! If I do get a workout in it will just be a bonus...keep your fingers crossed for me this week team!!!!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I weighed 190.8 this morning. That's up .6 from last Sunday. I didn't go over my calories this week but I missed exercise over the weekend because I was out if town. Also, I ate at McDonalds, Red Robin and Jack in the Box. It could have been worse!

Have a great week everyone!
  • Just1Drew
    Options
    Today's my weigh-in. I'm at 125.0. It is a 1.2lb loss. Yeah!
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome work ladies and welcome to our new members! I will try to put together some sort of summary of all of this to see what we have accomplished as a team!
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Today, I know this was from earlier in the month, but I got in all my brunches at the gym today, and am going to be finishing up my water coming up too! I can't wait to step on the scale wednesday!! (that's my usual weigh day when I see my trainer) I have done REALLY well this week!!!

Hope you all are having a great day!!
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    Challenges for the week.....?????

Say one positive thing to yourself, about yourself everyday. (AND POST ON HERE TOO:happy:)

If you earn extra calories, try to keep from eating them.

I'm just throwing something out there.....
  • hallzz
    Options
    Great idea Jilleebean! And welcome to xlovemehalwaiyzx! Okay - I love that m clothes are fitting better because I have made a change!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Here is a link to a spreadsheet that we can use to track our team progress. I still need to add a few members and their info to the spreadsheet but wanted to ask you all if you have interest in having me track the info or if we just want to challenge and support each other!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al0ctFzUAnwwdDNxOWRrMnJqRWQtNjFxaS1Udk9wVmc&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Halllz,
    I am fine with just tracking my results for myself. I think the real benefit is the encouragement and accountability we get from the group.

Also, it will be less work for you.
  • lash007
    Options
    Hi, have you got room for another? Joined mfp a few months ago but just started actually putting all my info in this week. Really need to a kick up the bum to get this weight off!!
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    hallzz,

I tried to get into the spreadsheet...it said I needed a username and password....
  • hallzz
    Options
    lash007 welcome aboard! Hmmm...well it is just an excel spreadsheet with usernames and weight/mesurements. If people want it I will do it but to Renee's point we may not need it. We could just do something simple like have everyone post thier weight loss and calculate what we did as a group in a week's time.
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    Hope everyone has a good day!! Make it count!! 17.gif

Its a little overcast and looking like rain here, I don't like these kind of days, makes me feel BLAH! I do like baking on these days, and I think I might try to make some Pumpkin White chocolate chip muffins/cupcakes. (the recipe is in the recipe forum!) It looks WONDERFUL!!

Heading to the gym to get my cardio/toning in!!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Yummy! That sounds delish! I was weak and snuck in some candy today - not logged in my diary! I need to be better or the weight will come back instead of coming off!
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day!! I weighed in before my training session, I lost 8lbs this week!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!! And shortly after I got my butt kicked by the trainer.
  • tsissy
    tsissy Posts: 3
    Options
    Do you have 20 yet? I would like to join.
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    Don't know if we are going for the weekly challange or not....but here is mine

I am a strong person, mentally and physically.

And I did NOT eat my earned exercise calories today!!
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    WHERE DID EVERYBODY GO!?!?!

:smile:
  • hallzz
    Options
    Sorry Jilleebean I am here, just a crazy week. So okay just something nice about myself today...tough one I'm feeling low and not motivated. Anyone else have something positive to say? If I can force myself to exercise I will say something nice :-)