One Month At a Time Challenge (OMAT) - Open to first 20 memb

Options

Replies

• hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies, i'm hoping a few others will check in. I have a spreadsheet and will try to figure out how to post it later this week. So for this weeks challenge keep getting the water in everyday and do at least 60 minutes of cardio this week. You pick the intensity level that is right for you, walking, running, eliptical, biking... I need to get back on the cardio wagon as it is the exercise that helps me the most!
  • emmalousmom1
    emmalousmom1 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I would like to join your support group, I'm new today, weigh in this am 200lb,
    Louise
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am at 356lbs been this for over a week now...Im hoping to get away from this number this week. Tomorrow I am getting measured at Curves and I will post what I am. Thanks for letting me join!!!
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join? Sure hope not :) i am new and would love to take part!
    -Gigi
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hello everyone

I have been a little quiet due to lack of computer and mobile access !

So just to make it clear what is the challenge ?

Happy to get started with it been Monday i'm, trying to get my water in i have been slacking lately ! :(

xx
  • amendoza117
    Options
    Hello I would love to join!! How do I join?
  • nicolepry
    Options
    Is it 2 late to join? I'm new to MVP and need some serious motivation!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Welcome Emmalousmom, nicolepry, amendoza! The way we are working this group is that each month we will pick a new leader. i will lead this month as we get organized. The leader will send out a challenge each week. we will weigh in and take measurements on Sunday's (a different day is fine i will monitor). This week's challenge is to get in a total of at least 60 minute of cardio of the intensity of your choice (walking, running, biking, etc.). You can post your baseline measurements here. See the previous posts for what we are measuring. The more we chat with each other the more encouraged we will all be!
  • hallzz
    Options
    also welcome Gigi. Sorry I couldn't see all of the posts when i was writing my reply :-)
  • emmalousmom1
    emmalousmom1 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am a 43 year old nurse, post gastric bypass 125lb loss, weight gain of 70lb, thyroid cancer diagnosed 2 months ago, thyroid removed and now dealing with living with medication to run my whole system. Yesterday I hit the 200lb mark, very depressing. So I would love to work with you to get on track again and see if I can lose this weight again, hope we can work together:)
  • hallzz
    Options
    Welcome - you have already been through a lot! you can do this, you are strong! Welcome to the team.
  • JCMercyGrace
    Options
    Ok, between 75-110 cruches today (done through the day), LOTS of water--probably 16 or more

I've gained weight, and not taken my measurements. But I'm here for the long haul. Hopefully loosing weight, fat, and getting to feel better.
    I see new members. I welcome you also. We're here to support each other.:happy:
  • Just1Drew
    Options
    Still at 126.2. Considering I ate more than normal on Yom Kippur, I'm happy with that. I'll get back onto my fitness schedule tomorrow. We've had company here and it gets hard to keep your routine with house guests.
  • hallzz
    Options
    Great job JCMercyGrace and MissySue. Your perseverance will pay off!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Okay, it is weigh in day if you are playing along at home! I am down by 1.2 pounds this week. i did manage to get in my exercise but just barely! So I would like to get some ideas from you all about what sort of challenge you would like to have this week. Any suggestions??
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have any room left??? But I am looking to join a challenge....just signed up a few days ago, and would love to be apart of something....if so let me know what you need from me!! Thanks!!
  • hallzz
    Options
    Plenty of room Jilleebean! Welcome to the team. I haven't seen a ton of group activity so the more the merrier.
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    Plenty of room Jilleebean! Welcome to the team. I haven't seen a ton of group activity so the more the merrier.

Great! Thank you! Is there anything I need to get to you...starting weight or anything like that?? If that is so, it is the one on my signature, I am fresh off of a weigh day (wednesdays are my usual day) but I will weigh in on whatever day too, keep me in check!! :)
  • xlovemehalwaiyzx
    Options
    I would love to join if i could! Jilleebean777 sent me this way she's my sister in law. hope i can!
  • jilleebean777
    Options
    My Beginning Stats

Weight 196

Neck 14.5
    Shoulders 46
    Bust 43
    Waist 38
    Hips 45
    Right Thigh 25.75
    Left Thigh 25.5