"Fit For The New Year - Biggest Loser Challenge" (Closed Gro

Options
This is the group forum for the "Fit For The New Year - Biggest Loser Challenge. This is a closed group and the challenge is currently NOT accepting any more teams.

Information regarding the challenge can be found here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/itsbigjoesgal/view/-fit-for-the-new-year-biggest-loser-challenge-153005#comments

Each team should check in with their weekly challenge update & weekly weigh in. Final numbers are due Sunday morning by 12:00 pm (central time)... each week.

If your team is eliminated DON"T GIVE UP.. you can still go for MFP STAR & Voters Choice Award!!! But you must continue through the challenge in order to get these awards!

We only have 8 teams so we will be mixing up elimination on a couple of weeks. Each week I will let you know the weekly challenge as well as what the elimination day will bring!!

So if your ready, let's introduce our teams!!

Blue Team - Skinnyminniexx & xorachxo with a combined weight of: 297.4

Teal Team - achampionsheart & jade_butterfly with a combined weight of: 425.9

Green Team - Kpaden1221 & Melroxsox with a cobined weight of: 575.2

Black Team - Neuroticvirgo & naesue with a combined weight of: 494.6

Pink Team - Itsbigjoesgal & Megabux with a combined weight of: 470.00

Purple Team - Rmartin72 & Baypathgradlyn with a combined weight of : 366.7

Camo Team - Countrydarling1 & Sassyshook with a combined weight of: 663.5

Yellow Team - SCGMA & Arieltheincredible with a combined weight of: 366

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Exercise plays an important part of our daily regime, there are many benefits of exercising and breaking a sweat...

- Controls Weight
    - Prevents against health diseases
    - Improves your mood
    - Boosts Energy
    - Promotes Better Sleep
    - Puts spark back into your sex life (oo la la)
    - FUN! Yes exercise can be fun!

A general goal should be to aim for 30 minutes of exercise per day, if you are looking to loose weight you should increase your exercise based on your goals!

Our weekly challenge this week is to BURN CALORIES!! That's right, it's that simple!! Out of your ordinary daily routine, we should be shooting for some extra calorie burn! Weather that's for 30 or 60 minutes, we should shoot to burn away that fat...

So let's BURN those calories and flush that fat away!! ...

Keep track of your daily calorie burn, at the end of the week, submit your calorie burn... the team with the most calories burned is SAFE from this week's elimination!! That's right teams... here is your first chance to be safe from our first elimination!!!

** Keep in mind we should be honest with ourselves and with others! ... You should submit your team calorie burn by 12pm Sunday afternoon no later!

So Let's get our burn on!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    woo hoo.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    im in it to win it....GO TEAM TEAL.......
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!!! Team yellow is ready to burn it up this week!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Keep track of your daily calorie burn, at the end of the week, submit your calorie burn...

Do you just want our total for the week, or do you want us to give you the daily play by play?
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    wooohooo!! Let's do this!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Keep track of your daily calorie burn, at the end of the week, submit your calorie burn...

Do you just want our total for the week, or do you want us to give you the daily play by play?

Nope, we are making this as simple as possible!! Just give me your total for the week!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    We look like an awesome bunch !!!!!!!
    It is going to be really cool to see how much we lose TOTAL !!!!
    :)
    Lets Rock !!!
    I wish all the teams the best of luck BUT I do want to warn you all YELLOW is taking the prize !!!
    Sonya (SCGma)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    We look like an awesome bunch !!!!!!!
    It is going to be really cool to see how much we lose TOTAL !!!!
    Lets Rock !!!
    I wish all the teams the best of luck BUT I do want to warn you all YELLOW is taking the prize !!!
    Sonya (SCGma)

bwahahaha ... never knew you has such a sense of humor!! bwaahaha....

♥ ♥ ♥ Go Pink! ♥ ♥ ♥
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Today s the first day in our wonderful challenge!!!!!
    Good Luck and remember Bob is always watching !! hehehe
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    READY TO SHOW FATTY WHOS BOSS!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    READY TO SHOW FATTY WHOS BOSS!!

You can defiantly tell you've been part of Gary's challenges LOL .. btw I hate this statement LOL
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Go Pink!
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    Wahoooo! So excited about this!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    i do want to extend good luck wishes to all....but TEAL IS GONNA KILL IT......dont say you havent been warned......:happy:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Pink Team - Itsbigjoesgal & Megabux with a combined weight of: 474.5 (this is an edit to the start weight due to Megabux not having a scale, we took an average of what she thought she weighed.. her official weight today is not calculated)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Agreed partner. . TIME TO ROCK our socks off~. . . LETS GO~~~ The best of luck to all of us this week~
  • achampionsheart
    Options

Agreed partner. . TIME TO ROCK our socks off~. . . LETS GO~~~ The best of luck to all of us this week~

LETS DO THE THANG
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    like last challenge, i weigh in on monday mornings because i have a huge exercise day on sundays. is it still okay to give you my weight on mondays?
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    like last challenge, i weigh in on monday mornings because i have a huge exercise day on sundays. is it still okay to give you my weight on mondays?

it's a big disadvantage to your team - but if you want to weigh on Monday's thats fine -the previous Monday's weigh in will be used each week